Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Dabbler

"Not right now," Leyla admitted, frowning a little. "We're going to have to combine a couple of them, I think, but we can't have the twins in the same room forever." They would outgrow that little office, and they would want their own spaces.

Ice-Cold Hunter

"Won't that mean displacing others from their rooms?" All the rooms were just about full. If they were to combine a few suites, that would mean other peole would have to move because they wanted more space for their children.

Obsessive Dabbler

"We have some recruits who have been asking to relocate to America," Leyla answered, thoughtful. "Jake could always use the extra hands- our only other choice is to relocate ourselves, and I don't know if that will work." She had to be in the base, if she were to run things here. "It won't be necessary for awhile. The office will work as a nursery for a few years."

Ice-Cold Hunter

Ravid exhaled. They could decide later. For now, he was focused on having the babies born healthy and happy. They could worry about a bigger home some other time. "Feeling better?" He asked again. Since she'd been lying down, her pale face had gained back some color.

Obsessive Dabbler

"I feel much better," Leyla nodded, relieved. The juice was settling well, and she didn't think she would be sick again, which was an improvement. Pregnancy was definitely a challenge, and she was finding that out quickly.

Ice-Cold Hunter

"I'm glad." Ravid murmured as he kissed Leyla's cheek after lying down next to her. He tried not to disturb her too much in case her stomach became unsettled again. "I hate seeing you so ill, and I can't really do anything about it." Juice only went so far.

Obsessive Dabbler

"You do a lot," Leyla disagreed, glancing at him in surprise. "You're always here for me, and you're so patient." Even when her hormones were turning her into a crazy woman, he didn't run off, he stayed by her, and that meant the world. "You're the best husband and future father I could wish for."

Ice-Cold Hunter

Ravid smiled and took Leyla's hand, lacing their fingers together. He hadn't thought he did much by sitting around her while she vomitted or waiting until her little mood swings had passed. But that seemed to mean a lot to Leyla. "I'm patient, and I'm here, because I love you."

Obsessive Dabbler

"I love you too," Leyla whispered, leaning against him. "We're going to be great." Great parents. Their family would be amazing, their little son and daughter.. "Your parents will be coming? When the babies are here?"

Ice-Cold Hunter

"Of course they are. They wouldn't miss the birth." Ravid assured Leyla as his fingers brush over her cheek. "They'll be here with all the presents they got the twins." He smiled.

Obsessive Dabbler

"Not at the birth," Leyla contradicted, shaking her head. She was modest enough that she wasn't going to have Nicolai and Celeste around when she was giving birth. She wasn't altogether sure Ravid ought to be there...

Ice-Cold Hunter

Ravid smiled and shook his head. "Not in the room with you. When the time gets closer, I told them they could fly up here and visit until you go into labor...but they won't be in the room." Where had she gotten that idea? "They just want to be here for all three of you."

Obsessive Dabbler

"Good." Leyla relaxed. She didn't know if she was thinking right, but she could imagine that Nicolai and Celeste would be clingy enough to want to actually be there when their grandchildren were born. "You know, the twins will become their favorites." Ravid was used to being doted on, but his children would be in the spotlight now.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Ravid chuckled lightly. "That's alright." He loved his parents, but they could be embarrassing. It would be good for them to channel all that energy to the twins for a change. "My parents will be the twins' favorites too."

Obsessive Dabbler

"Maybe," Leyla laughed. "I think maybe they'll favor their Daddy. You're so good with kids, Ravid." She set the computer aside, kissing Ravid's chin.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff