Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Dabbler

"Of course," Tori murmured. "Whatever you like, as long as you're up to it, Brody."

Ice-Cold Hunter

"Thank ye, Victoria," Brody smiled, cheeks a tad red. He always blushed around Tori.

Obsessive Dabbler

Tori edged up the bed to sit next to Brody, leaning against him. "You don't need my permission, you know," she smiled, touching his hair. He was a grown man, he could do what he liked.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Brody didn't want to just disappear on Tori and make her worry. "I know," He murmured softly.

Obsessive Dabbler

"You know where to find me," Tori added, nodding.

Ice-Cold Hunter

"Aye," Brody smiled. "We won't be long, promise."

Obsessive Dabbler

"I'll miss you," Tori smiled. "Will you take Finnegan?"

Ice-Cold Hunter

"He looked a tad tired this morn'. I'll let'im rest," Brody nodded with a small smile.

Obsessive Dabbler

"Alright," Tori agreed. "I'll keep an eye on him, though he'll probably spend most of his time nosing around the kennel."

Ice-Cold Hunter

Brody smiled at that. "I'm glad he's made a companion of Farrah." The two collies would be good friends.

Obsessive Dabbler

"It's good he isn't alone," Tori agreed, careful with her words. "He's a good dog." Most of the time.

Ice-Cold Hunter

"He's me best friend," Brody nodded. Finnegan had been there for him ever since he'd found the dog. "I'm proud o'im."

Obsessive Dabbler

"Yeah," Tori smiled. "I understand that." She rested her head against Brody's upper arm, sighing. "It's good having you here."

Ice-Cold Hunter

Brody blushed from Tori's closeness. "I've enjoyed me time here." He loved the castle. It was like a dream.

Obsessive Dabbler

"Well, you're still healing," Tori murmured. He wasn't going back to work the farm yet for awhile.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff