Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Dabbler

"Kitleigh." Nobody used her full name, though. Kit smiled down at Beth proudly. Her daughter was a smart little thing. "Kitleigh Nazari," she added, looking back up at Jesse. He was handsome, but her affections were for Eli alone. "It's nice to meet you. You're visiting?"

Ice-Cold Hunter

"Kitleigh." Jesse repeated with a soft smile. "I won't forget such a beautiful name." He was flirting way too obviously, but in his experience, confidence worked the best. And he had an endless supply of it. "That's right. I'm visiting my little brotha and his new mate. We're gonna take on the wild just like we did back home."

Obsessive Dabbler

"It sounds like you'll be keeping busy," Kit commented, putting a squirming Beth down on the ground, but keeping ahold of her hand. She was trying not to pay attention to Jesse's flirting. "I'm sure you'll have a good time. It was nice meeting you, Mr. Pheeling." Catching Beth's attention, Kit nudged her daughter. "Can you say good-bye?"

"Bye Jess!" Beth smiled prettily, dimpling at him.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Jesse kneeled down to Beth's height and petted the top of her head. "You be a good girl and watch over your Mama, a'ight?" He smiled, nodding as he stood to smile at Kit again. "I hope we run into each other more during my visit. Your little ankle biter might just find me again."

Obsessive Dabbler

Kit smiled wryly. "She might, if you keep your door unlocked. She's just learning to open them." Of course, Beth could barely reach the handles. "Come on, Beth, let's find your Da, okay? Mr. Pheeling is probably tired."

Beth nodded, toddling down the hall again, trying various doors.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Jesse gave the two beautiful girls a wave and leaned against the wall as he watched Kit walk away. She moved gracefully, and he enjoyed the way her hips swayed from side to side. The fact that she was a mother didn't bother him. She was beautiful, sweet, and her daughter was adorable.

Obsessive Dabbler

Kit could feel Jesse watching her, and she quickened her steps a bit self consciously in order to catch up with Beth. "Where do you suppose your Da is, Beth?"

"Da," Beth answered definitively, taking off in the direction of the control room. Kit laughed, following her.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Eli greeted Kit and Beth with hugs and kisses, surprised to see them so soon. "Miss me already?" He murmured, bouncing Beth on his lap while he looked up at Kit. With his free hand, he took his wife's hand and brought it to his lips.

Obsessive Dabbler

"She's been talking about you nonstop," Kit smiled, bending to kiss him and rubbing her fingertips over his scalp. "Beth, show Da what you have."

Beth fished in her pockets, finally offering Eli a slightly crumpled piece of paper with colorful scribbles. "Da," she beamed, pointing at a bright blue mark.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Eli examined the drawing and smiled. "You're a natural, baby girl." He praised, giving her a gentle squeeze. "Is that blue scribble your Da?" He chuckled, glancing at Kit. "She's talented." He winked.

Obsessive Dabbler

Beth nodded, grinning at him, and Kit laughed softly. "She was watching me draw and she wanted to try," she explained, reaching out to smooth the drawing. "I think we should save it, it's her first." Beth hadn't really shown an interest in Kit's hobby before.

Ice-Cold Hunter

"Well, it'll be a joy to have another artist in the family." Eli smiled as he held the picture. "Elizabeth Nazari, the next great artist." He nodded, handing Beth back to Kit. Then he pulled his wife onto his lap and hugged his girls.

Obsessive Dabbler

Kit smiled as she nuzzled close to Eli, kissing his cheek and ignoring everyone else in the room. Leyla was conspicuously missing, and Kit was guessing it was due to the awful nausea the poor girl had been experiencing.

Ice-Cold Hunter

"I love you." Eli murmured in Arabic to his wife. His default language was English since his mother had come from Britain, and many of his workers were English speaking. But he still spoke his father's language fluently. "You're my sunny days and warm nights."

Obsessive Dabbler

"I love you too," Kit answered in the same way, though she was surprised to hear Eli speaking Arabic again. He did so rarely, and she often wished that they had spoken it more often when Beth was very small, she seemed to have a very rough grasp of the language.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff