Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
RUA . MARCUS

User Image

xxxx I go to sleep alone, and wake up alone. I take walks. I work until I'm tired.
xxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

The rest of the work day at the restaurant went well. No one too troubling came in. Amy had assaulted his ears with more information than he wanted. Thank god for a dinner rush. Rua was disappointed that Ezhno wasn’t able to come around. He hadn’t even texted him back yet. Must be busy with work. Rua was proud of him. Things turned out well for him, despite what happened 10 years ago. Ezhno had built himself up a new company and was doing well. At least the reason he couldn’t come back over was because he was working hard.

The rush came and went. The restaurant was empty so Rua decided to close it up a bit early. The waitresses all cheered when they could go and Amy was quick to scamper off to go do whatever she tended to do after work. Maybe a drink or a late night with some of her gal pals. Rua headed off home though not after shooting another message to Ezhno saying he was closing up and leaving. Just to let him know things were well.

His walk to his apartment was undisturbed and he got into his place with ease. Rua was even in a good mood to cook something while home. But he needed to go get some groceries. Eh, fine, he could swing that. Places were still open. Though he would need his car. Rua grabbed his keys again and headed back out. His poor car wasn’t used often, unless for transporting his siblings, driving to visit places a bit further off or for groceries. Rua headed to the store, parked and went right on in with a cart. He grabbed this and that. Since his siblings visited, his supply of snacks and other cooking items were low. But that was soon remedied. Satisfied with his new supply, he checked out and brought everything to the car, putting things in the backseat. By the time he drove back home, he got a phone call from Ezhno. Rua smiled. The car was parked and he pulled out his phone, answering it with a cheerful “Hello~! Work ok? I didn’t get any texts back from you. Probably were busy, weren’t ya?” Rua said before Kazuki could speak. He didn’t know it was him on the other side.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Everything seems simple until you think about it.

σσƈ: TROUBLE XD

Shy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

↘↘〈〈 Eznho Sephtis 〉〉

Kudos to disqurlqothacked for the layout!
W e xa l l o w x o u r s e l v e sx t o x t h i n k x t h a t x w e x c a n x s u r v i v e x a l o n e

t h a t x w e x c a n x d e c e i v ex o t h e r s x w i t h o u tx t h e i rx k n o w i n g

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ ᴅ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ
      ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄

Goosebumps all over his body, Kazuki's veins started to show in his forehead. With the sound of Rua's voice in his head, he gagged with disgust. Much like any chattering girlfriend, Rua shot of plenty of questions and assumptions before Kazuki could even speak. "You... little fairy mole. I'm going to ask and I'm only going to ask once. Got it? Why did you do it." Kazuki said through gritted teeth-- his questions sounding more like demands rather than questions. With his free hand clenched, he used it to punch the side of the building-- nothing anyone would notice. Just an angry man in the alley. Wait for a reply, Kazuki's short patience ran out. "Don't you bother even asking why what. You know damn well what. Don't try to be coy and pretend you don't know, your innocent act might work on the kid, but not me. So just answer the original question."

Ezhno finished his relaxing bath, a bit more spirited than before. Body squeaky clean, he left the steamy bathroom in his night clothes. Flopping onto the bed, he found Kazuki's little note. Cigarettes. A bad habit that Kazuki only picked up under the most stressful times. Understanding Kazuki, he could empathize with the male. Sprawling out on the bed, he shut his eyes for a bit. But the thought of Rua made him sprang up. He went around the room trying to find his phone. Clearly remembering he put it in his case, he was puzzled when it was no longer there. Digging around, he sat himself back on the bed-- now worried for his phone. Leaning over to Kazuki's bed, he found the male's phone. It was turned off, and with attempts to re-power it, Ezhno was surprised that it was out of batteries. For one thing, Kazuki's phone had a fourty-two hour battery life. The other thing was that Kazuki was sure to charge it every night.

Dismissing his worry over his missing phone, Ezhno simply assumed Kazuki had taken in out with him. Laying back down, he decided to charge the dead phone. He sighed. Nothing to do. No phone, no contact. Just brewing in a company mess.
                              #0F4D92 #848482 gold forestgreen mediumorchid
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      xxxOOC:C:

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
RUA . MARCUS

User Image

xxxx I go to sleep alone, and wake up alone. I take walks. I work until I'm tired.

Kazuki? Why did Kazuki have Ezhno’s phone? Rua’s ears were assaulted as the other spoke, calling him little fairy mole and demanding to know why he did it. Did what? The man said he knew what he did and to not act coy. Rua couldn’t have been more confused. What did he do? Was Kazuki mad that he slept with Ezhno? Because that’s the only thing he could think of. “I really don’t have any idea what you are taking about. I didn’t do anything.” As far as he knew, Rua did nothing wrong. “Are you mad about me sleeping with Ezhno or something? Because that’s none of your business.” He didn’t appreciate being accused for something. He honestly did nothing wrong!

“Where is Ezhno? Why do you have his phone?” Rua took a turn to demand answers. Kazuki had his own things. No need to go stealing phones from his own friend. Rua kept the phone at his ear as he got out of his car, going to collect his groceries from the back seat and ferry them into the house. "I don't know what the hell has gotten into you, but I have nothing to do with it." Rua insisted. Whatever it was.

σσƈ: c:

Shy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

↘↘〈〈 Eznho Sephtis 〉〉

W e xa l l o w x o u r s e l v e sx t o x t h i n k x t h a t x w e x c a n x s u r v i v e x a l o n e

t h a t x w e x c a n x d e c e i v ex o t h e r s x w i t h o u tx t h e i rx k n o w i n g

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ ᴅ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ

Kazuki's head throbbed. Solidifying his stance, he swung at the wall again. Crack. Thud. "Didn't I tell you not to act inno--urgg.." While Kazuki paused to groan and rub in between his eyebrows, Rua made a false assertion. Not only that, but it was the wrong answer. Slamming the wall again, Kazuki's veins began to throb. "The hell it is my business! You understand you little mole. I don't care what the kid does with his body, it has been marked up before. But once you put his job in danger again, then it is my business." He snarled. With Rua running off a few more questions, Kazuki only became more enraged. Thud. "I'm the one asking questions. And you'd be in the best mind to answer them. Why. The. Hell. Did. You. Leak. The client information." He enunciated each word with rage. Clenched fist itching, a few more cracks were installed into the side of the building. Turning, he kicked a few metal bins over.

Before the clattering and rumbling could settle. Before Rua could speak again, or over Rua's speaking, Kazuki made one last vow to Rua. "Listen closely. Can you wrap your mind around that word, closely? For one, you don't know me. The only reason I let you live was because of those brats-- I was protecting their innocence. Not you. Not the kid's chaste. And two, when your 'nothing to do with it' jeopardizes yet another ten. Years of hard work--I promise you, if I ever see you, ever so much as hear whispers that you have been contacting the kid, I will make your disappearance go unquestioned. Understand? I am the one protecting the kid now." Hanging up, Kazuki deleted all the calls and all the texts. Blocking Rua's number; now whenever the two tried to contact each other, it would only seem the other had disconnected their service or changed their number. Deleting a few message threads and contacts, Kazuki made sure to cover his tracks and create lies for himself. The last thing he needed was Ezhno suspecting him for anything. With Rua, Jun, Akagi, Jacob, Ezhno's sister, and even Kazuki out of Ezhno's contacts, everything was set.

Sighing, Kazuki picked up the bins-- hands still trembling with rage. As he strutted away from the hotel, he figured he may as well go buy those cigarettes. Leaving Ezhno at the hotel for a few moments, Kazuki returned quickly. Once he entered the hotel room, he tucked the pack of relax-sticks into his front pocket-- solidifying his alibi. Tossing the phone, Ezhno received it with ease. "How are y--" "Fine kid. I'm used to interrogations. You?" Ezhno replied to the question with a nod. As if their other halves felt their unease, Kazuki's phone began to ring. Answering, the two were greeted with the comforting voice of Jun and Akagi. "You guys! How did you guys let this happen AGAIN! We trusted you!"

Yet again, both Kazuki and Ezhno earned another lecture. This time, however, they did get a say. Justifying themselves, the four started to discuss who else might have been the culprit. They compiled a small list with Rua and Jacob having the most access to the information. "It's not Rua! I assure you he's not into that business anymore!" "You're blind kid! You're too close to the mole, he's got you fooled-- I know what this is, it isn't my first time kid." "Ez, we haven't completely blamed him... well not all of us at least." "Look, let's just be rational and safe. There are too many people out there, so it's best to keep everything close and under a keen eye. From now on, it's just work, eat, and sleep. Do it in the office if you have to. This was supposed to be a week's worth of work. It's taking you guys way too long. Just finish up-- quietly if possible."
      xxxOOC:x: sorry, it's probably just going to seem like really long reads now-- I think there should be a bit of a time skip with a brief overview.

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
RUA . MARCUS

User Image

His job? Rua never did anything involving Ezhno’s job. He knew nothing about the client information that Kazuki yelled at him about. Unlike 10 years ago, Rua was completely innocent this time. Over the phone, he could hear the rage in the other’s tone clear as day. Kazuki was pissed and rightly so. It was just at the wrong person. Rua had to hold his phone away from his ear when the other kicked over the bins, the noise loud. Kazuki was talking again. Threatening him.

His threat was like cold ice going down his back. The only reason Rua was spared the many years ago was for Ezhno’s sake. But now, with this happening, Kazuki would not hold back. But he didn’t do this! “Kazuki, I swear, I did not have a hand in that.” Rua insisted. “I didn’t leak anything! I have never touched any of Ezhno’s work!” He left that past behind. He kept his hands clean. This was not his doing. He needed him to understand that. He needed to let Ezhno know too. Rua wouldn’t blame Ezhno if he believed he did this as well but he needed to make it clear he had no hand it in. “Put Ezhno on. Let me talk to him.” But he was hung up on.

Rua brought his groceries inside, hastily tossing them onto the counter while trying to dial Ezhno’s number. But an automotive voice told him that the number was disconnected. He tried over and over, getting progressively angier each time. He couldn’t reach him! The phone worked just a moment ago! Come on! This had Kazuki all over it! He would have tried to go to the other’s hotel, but he had no idea where he was staying! Damn! He didn't even know where he was currently working either!

He had to get in contact with Ezhno, but how? Wait, the other could just stop by the restaurant sometime. When he does that, Rua would be able to talk to him and clear everything up. That seemed like the only option for now. Begrudgingly, he had to give up calling when that wasn't going to work. Groceries were put back and Rua sat on his couch, holding onto a pillow and biting at his bottom lip, worrying about the situation.

σσƈ: I loooove reading so no worries haha. I agree with the time skip ^^

Shy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

↘↘〈〈 Eznho Sephtis 〉〉

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ ᴅ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ

The group finished their conversation and bid each other good night. Returning to their beds, Ezhno sneaked his phone to bed too. Hiding under the covers, he was giddy to check his texts. Disheartened, he found that Rua's contact was removed. Spazzing out, Ezhno's heart nearly leaped out of his chest when Kazuki grabbed him shoulder through the covers. "When I went to go call Jacob, I think I might have accidentally deleted your five most recent contacts. If you want, you can find out which ones and I can give you the information if I have it." Playing into Kazuki's plan, Ezhno accepted it as just the day's bad luck. Getting the missing contacts, he was still left without Rua's number. Thanking Kazuki, Ezhno knew he wouldn't be able to get Rua's number any time soon.

Ezhno tossed and turned all night. Not being able to sit well with the situation, he debated whether or not to ask Jacob for Rua's information. An all-knowing cabbie would have it, right? No. Ezhno was reminded that the only other person he should trust in the town would be Kazuki. Burying his face into his pillow, Ezhno tried to think of anything with Rua's information on it. He recalled giving Rua his business card, but never receiving one himself. Aside from a non-existing credit card and any information on his phone, Ezhno was left without Rua's number. He still had the restaurant and Rua's apartment to visit, but with Kazuki watching over... it didn't seem likely.

He decided to go with the group's plan-- just finish up and get out, there was no way to clear the misunderstanding. They could only hope that the situation would be swept under the rug beneath a generous amount of money. The night was a restless one. In the morning, Ezhno had already been awake hours before his alarm rang. The deafening sound only reminded him that he was still alive and had duties. Getting up, he called Kazuki awake. The two were still on the temporary suspension, but that would prevent the two from recalculating and working with data on their laptops. Their breif cases were confiscated. Their phones thoroughly checked during the interrogations. They were smart enough to save a copy of their work onto the personal laptops and leave that at the hotel. Nobody knew about this aside from the two of them.

They realized that the culprit may have had access to their laptops. But that would only be the hotel maids, all incapable of understanding the coding. Was it possible they were hacked through their laptops? Considering they never allowed any wi-fi or bluetooth, rendering the laptops as just massive storage units, they ruled out that factor too. They put their hopes that the culprit caught on through their paper-trail, which was long and careless. Between the people they were comfortable around, the two's suspicions could only weigh on Rua and Jacob.

Isolating themselves for the rest of their suspension, Kazuki and Rua spent four days recalculating and double checking. Verifying all the data and information they typed were valid, the two were baffled when everything they calculated and everything they checked matched up. They send in correct data and the client information were all valid-- somewhere along the way, someone must have modified their documents. Their suspicions turned from Rua and Jacob to anyone in contact with their documents after they sent it off-- Rua and Jacob still included for leaking information. After they were allowed to re-enter the company, the two practically lived there. Not even away from the office for more than three hours, the two traveled together everywhere else. The few hours they weren't in the conference room, they were rushing back to the hotel to wash up and grab a change of clothes for the next few days. They slept in the office, ate in the office, even bathed in the company bathrooms late into the night. They really were reliving their days from ten years ago.

Because of this, things started clearing up. Every so often, there would be a minor mistake or typo, but the two caught it before it could be printed out or massively distributed. The entire time, Ezhno wished he could still contact Rua. Their lives were just a modern Romeo and Julliet's. A few times Ezhno had tried to sneak out, trying to get into contact with the two blacklisted people; but, Kazuki simply pulled the male in and kept him closer each time. Every trip back and forth from work to the hotel, was done through a different cabbie. Jacob had shown up on schedule each time, but Kazuki brushed him off. Given the situation early on, Jacob understood.

As the two carried on with their hermit ways, Jacob decided to get himself involved when the two wouldn't even look at him. Going to the restaurant, he decided the only way was to catch the culprit themselves. If the two didn't trust them, they would have to prove their allegiance. Strolling in after hours one day, Jacob decided to initiate his own plan. "'Ello there gorgeous! Is the chef-man in today?"
      xxxOOC:Figured out a way to time skip and still have characters interact >3

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
RUA . MARCUS

User Image

Rua was very distracted going on with his life. He kept trying to call Ezhno at any chance he got, getting the same disconnected noise. Amy took notice of his behavior and how it affected his work. Food was coming out slower. But thanks to the other cooks, the quality didn’t suffer. Still, customers took notice of the longer wait than usual and complained. Amy had never seen Rua this out of focus. He needed to get a hold of Ezhno, to talk to him and let him know he had no hand in this.

For the past 10 years since the mistake, Rua has kept his nose clean. He stayed out of trouble, and worked hard. He did what Kazuki said and they never heard a peep about him or from him. Save for that one flyer sent to Ezhno. Rua kept out of trouble and never once made a repeat of his actions before. And yet now he was being accused by Kazuki. Whatever happened to what happens in the past, stays in the past? Clearly once Kazuki thought he was a mole, he would forever be a mole. Rua just hoped that Ezhno wasn’t taking on that mentality. He wouldn’t know what to do if Ezhno thought that he betrayed him.

Amy was the one to see the cab driver. “Yes he is though he shouldn’t be. Give me a second, I’ll get him.” Amy wanted to tell Rua to get his act together or get out. But she felt sorry for him. The expression on his face was a sad and desperate one. “Rua, a guy is here for you.” Rua snapped his eyes up from his phone, thinking that perhaps it might be Ezhno. He practically ran out of the kitchen, looking crestfallen when he noticed it wasn’t who he hoped it was. “Can I help you?” He asked, running a hand through his hair and sighing. He had been hoping it was Ezhno.

σσƈ: I wrote out a great reply, then my internet failed and then right when I got it back, my comp overheated and shut down. All my good work was lost and I had to retype things. DX

Shy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

↘↘〈〈 Eznho Sephtis 〉〉

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ ᴅ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ

Jacob looked surprised when Amy answered so normally. A few nights ago she was giggling at all of Kazuki's lame lines. Was Jacob not charming enough? Disappointed, he fidgeted in place. Unless he was zoom about town, he was quite uncomfortable-- his cab was his home. Not literally of course, but he was anxious being away from his cab for too long. Jacob was able to sigh in relief, finally seeing a familiar face. Unlike Kazuki, Ezhno didn't bounce around from partner to partner-- Rua's face was one to remember. "Chef-man! You're the one with the lad! Look, we've got to do something about this." Swinging his arm around Rua's shoulder, he pulled him in close. "I plan on cleaning our names up. I don't mind being suspected-- being a cabbie and all, it's part of the job. I do mind it when they don't even bother to make eye contact."

Glancing over at the clock, he started dragging Rua towards the door. "And even though I chose a carefree life, I still get lonely y'know? From day one, day one! I was driving them around. Then something happens at work. They're screaming. They're blaming. They're bickering. I give my insight, next thing I know. I go to pick them up in the morning and they decline. Which is fine, like I said, I don't mind being suspected. But now, they're not even looking at me! Is it so wrong I want to check up on them?" He babbled. Apparently Rua and Ezhno weren't the only ones suffering. Pushing the door open, Jacob looked down at Rua, "You busy? Mind if we talk in the car?"
      xxxOOC:That happens to me too often too! I found this online notepad that auto saves shrib(.com)-- and with google chrome, it saves whenever I close my last broswer. My laptop shut down on me when I was writing a reply, I just redirected the anger into Kazuki's dialog XD Perspecitve shift-- by the way, is the gold too hard to read?

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
RUA . MARCUS

User Image

So the cabbie was being blamed as well? Geez. This wasn’t right. Kazuki went on accusing and never got anyone else's side of the story. Jacob was their driver! How would he have the time to steal anything of theirs? He drove them, helped them out and this is what they did? Treated their poor cabbie as if he was the one behind it. There was nothing wrong with wanting to check up on people and make sure they are ok. Jacob wanted to clear their names. Well that made two of them. Only he bet Kazuki didn’t threaten him. Know what? Screw Kazuki! Rua wasn’t going to keep quiet.

“Amy, I’ve got something I need to do. I’m going to leave early.” The girl seemed to sigh in relief, saying thank god. He was clear to go. “Not busy now. Let’s go talk.” Jacob was the best bet on getting a hold of Ezhno and clearing things up. He was not going to take this all laying down. If Jacob had a plan, Rua would be in. The Chef went along with Jacob out the door.

"I've tried talking with Ezhno, but his number isn't working and I don't know where he stays or where he is working so I have no way of talking to him." Rua informed him.

σσƈ: I get so mad when it happens. I keep it as well ventilated as possible but still overheats. Nah the gold is fine ^^

Shy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

↘↘〈〈 Eznho Sephtis 〉〉

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ ᴅ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ

Hauling Rua out to the cab, he tossed the male in and sat himself down. Jacob sighed in relief. Oh sweet home-y cab. Turning around, he was surprised that Rua didn't keep contact. "You haven't? But didn't you two.. Well I only assumed because... he smelled... you..." Shaking his head embarrassingly, Jacob backed away from his original sentence. "Nevermind that's not the point. The thing is, after keeping track of them since then, I've vaguely figured out their schedule. Now that they are fully protective of everything, they're basically living at the office." He ranted as he turned around in the driver's seat. Making full eye contact with Rua, he easily got side tracked. "Did you always have two different eyes?" He asked, pointing to his own face from one eye to the other.

Staring at Rua for a while, Jacob finally regained focus and grabbed a long tube of paper. Holding it close, he looked at Rua skeptically. "And you're sure you didn't do it?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow. "Because this won't work if you're the mole." Looking intently at Rua, Jacob shut his ears to any sounds-- simply focusing on the way Rua looked and acted. After determining Rua was in the clear, he slapped the male's shoulder playfully. "You're fine. Ya know, after working and dealing with people for so many years, you get how to read them. My gut is telling me you're fine, and I trust my gut. But what I need to know is whether or not I can trust you." Pointing at Rua, the bouncy cabbie was surprisingly serious.

"The ol' man told me you are a mole-- meaning you've been to the illegal side of life, so my question for you is, are you willing to do it again?"
      xxxOOC: emo had two chromes opened when my laptop crashed-- fool-proof plan with shrib isn't exactly fool proof OTZ

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
RUA . MARCUS

User Image

Rua turned red at the others words. How about they not get into that. "Like I said, I've tried talking to Ezhno, sent him messages and calls but nothing gets through... And he hasn't called me or anything either..." Surely it couldn't be that he thought Rua was the culprit and was avoiding him! They got off topic momentarily. Jacob had noticed his eyes. Should have expected this at some point. He got it a lot. "Yes, they were always like this. Born this way. Ya know, heterochromia." Rua said somewhat dismissively. "Let's get back on topic."

"I didn't do it, I swear it on everything I hold dear in this world. I did not steal their information." Rue spoke with conviction. It made him want to tear out his hair in frustration. "I did something in the past that caused both of them a lot of trouble and I will regret it for the rest of my life but I have kept my hands clean. I'm not the mole." He really hated that word now.

"If it is to help clear our names and as well as let Ezhno know I did not have a hand in this... I would. I'd do it again but only to help Ezhno." Rua didn't want to, but if he had to, he would steal the info again, if only to catch the real culprit and clear Jacob and his names. "What do you have in mind?"

σσƈ: that sucks lol

Shy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

↘↘〈〈 Eznho Sephtis 〉〉

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ ᴅ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ

Still holding onto the paper, Jacob nodded. "So you've really got the hots for the lad." Patting Rua's shoulder, this time gently, Jacob smirked. "Look, no need to get so desperate. Being passionate about a person is one thing, but this is just a whole 'nother level. Plus, we're both in the same boat, so it doesn''t help much trying to convince me anymore-- preachin' to the choir laddie." Despite only being a few years older than Rua, Jacob felt his pool of wisdom flowed much deeper. Jacob got a bit more information on the past from Rua, that was something to keep in the back of his mind. After Rua emphasized that everything would be for Ezhno, Jacob could only nod. "Aye. I got'cha already laddie." Oh boy. Jacob had a lot of patience. Had. But it seemed Kazuki had rubbed off more on him than he had expected. Biting his lower lip, Jacob held onto the bottom of the steering wheel for solace.

"Laddie, I get you want to help the lad and all, but I've got to set some ground rules with 'ye before I deck 'ya. First thing's first, keep your desperation to a minimum. The last thing I need is for that to drive 'ya to do something out of bounds. You need to keep a cool head-- mind you, just because we're teaming up, by no means we're any more trusted than before. I have access to the lad and the o'man, but for all of our sakes, we need to keep ourselves distant." He advised, a stern look on his face. "Which brings me to the second part; no matter what, you've got to stay away from the two of 'em. We'll be in close quarters with them, but they've got to know nothing. I've dealt with types like the ol' man-- if he catches wind of us, we're better off trying to leroy-jenkins the pope. Got it?"

After setting clear lines, Jacob took a deep breath. Much better. "Now, I figured since we both have a day job and a living to earn, if we're going to do this at night. Which means neither of us are going to get much sleep. Buuuuut, I figured that if you provide my provisions, I could take some time away from Lady Lassie here." Pulling out the paper, Jacob finally unraveled it. The long graph paper was the blue-print of two buildings. "Now, I said that I've been watching them closely. They basically live here, where they send their day typing, eating, and sleeping. The only time they leave is once every three days, usually from two fifteen AM-- returning no later than five AM. Now, if we situate ourselves in the building across here then we'll have a clear view of nearly their entire floor." Jacob said, pointing to the respective places. "Because of my close eye, we can also sneak in every Thursday morning near one fourty and check the security cameras while the guard is on his early breakfast run. I'm getting a close pal o' mine to find a way to hack into their security system so we can get out hands on the security cameras and past footage too, but that's still a working progress."

Nodding, Jacob was amazed at his own master plan. Things aren't considered ingeniousness until it's shared with something else. Drawing himself away from his scheme, Jacob looked over to Rua. "Questions, concerns, objections?"
      xxxOOC:Another long day tomorrow, so good night!

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
RUA . MARCUS

User Image

Suffice to say, Rua really had the ‘hots’ for Ezhno. So he was a little desperate to show Ezhno he was innocent. Rua really regretted his actions 10 years ago and honestly didn’t want to go another 10. He just didn’t want to lose Ezhno again, this time over something he didn’t do. But he had to reign things in. No being desperate. Being desperate brought mistakes and was just overall not helpful. He took a deep breath and sighed. He had this. He could keep himself together.

He had to keep his desperation down and keep away from the two. Yeah, he could do that. Avoid Kazuki and Ezhno as if they were the plague. They could know nothing about what Jacob and he were doing. “Can do.” Rua replied. He was fairly impressed with Jacob’s plans. He had blueprints and everything, knowing the schedule of the two. He even said he had a buddy hacking the security system to get the camera footage. Very impressive. “You are very observant.” Rua mentioned.

“No questions. Only concerns are what will happen if we are caught.” Kazuki was the main worry. If he caught sight of Rua, he was a goner. That threat wasn’t going to be taken lightly. “No objections.”

σσƈ: I dreamt that I slept in til 3 and freaked out because I have to work at 4 haha XD

Shy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

↘↘〈〈 Eznho Sephtis 〉〉

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ ᴅ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ

Jacob glanced over as Rua complimented him, "Why thanks laddie! It's something you pick up with the job. 'Sides, not like I have much to do with my time anyways." It was true. The life of a cab driver was no easy one. If Jacob knew he had more time, he would've went into the plentiful experiences with would-be-robbers. Chuckling at Rua's concerns, Jacob patted him firmly. "As long as you stay hidden, we should be fine." Glancing over the paper, Jacob looked over at Rua questionably. "No questions at all? You're not even going to ask me for my name? Phone number?"

Eyes going back and forth from Rua to the blue print, Jacob started getting frantic. Never once had he met someone so carefree. He thought of himself as a pretty laid back guy; relaxed, go-with-the-flow, unconcerned. But by no means did that mean immediately taking everyone's words as truth-- unless they were drunk. Drunk people had experiences to share and learn from. "This might be a problem-- if you're going to trust just anyone who claims to have relations to the lad, I don't think I can trust you!" He teased with a hint of honestly. Slapping the blue print, he exclaimed, "You're not even going to ask what building it is! What if it were a warehouse where you'd meet your end! What if I was truly the criminal, you'd trust me just like that?"

Shaking his head, Jacob started rolling up the paper. "I knew that you were desperate, but I didn't think that you'd be a twally!" He laughed as he nudged Rua. "But I figured yer 'can do' will cover the provisions?" Jacob asked, looking over at Rua. "And do you think I could tap 'ya?" He asked, leaning closer. "Just for a few dollas, not much laddie." Jacob added, unaware of the double meaning. Growing up in Scotland, he still had plenty of new colloquialisms and connotations to learn.
      xxxOOC:Starting to pick up on Scottish slang XD;

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
RUA . MARCUS

User Image

Rua rolled his eyes. Oh geez. “I was going to ask for that afterwards.” He said. He always skipped over the minor details like name and number when things were being planned and usually saved it for last bit. Geez, why did it feel like this guy was now making fun of him? Because it certainly felt that way. “I suspected that you would eventually tell me the name of the building.” He figured more detail would be coming when he agreed to it. “And if it was to be a warehouse where I meet my end, I kinda wouldn’t want to know. Keep it a surprise.” He was joking a bit, being sarcastic.

“Exuse me? Twally? Tap me?” For a few dollars?! Just what was this guy saying? Rua wore an expression of confusion. “You are going to have to clarify because I am seriously having some trouble translating the words coming out of your mouth.” If they wanted things to go smoothly, Rua would have to understand this guy’s sayings.

“My name is Rua by the way. Rua Marcus. Not Laddie or Mole, as Kazuki likes to say. And if you need to contact me, I’ll give you my number.”

σσƈ: Haha I have nooo idea what he means! I have to look it up!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff