Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
RUA . MARCUS

User Image

xxxx I go to sleep alone, and wake up alone. I take walks. I work until I'm tired.
xxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Amy smiled and rolled her eyes, shooing Jacob out to continue work. 'Rua sure has some hams for friends.' The cook got off work well before Jacob did and had headed home to clean up. He had another shower, and spent time fussing over the text message and clothes he should wear. He had to dress nicely, as Jacob said. But he had to clarify. So a message was to be sent out. “Dress nice as in suit? Or dress nice as in don't look like a bum?” He sent it out. Was it a safe assumption that he believed it was the dress fancy option? Well, he set aside a less flashy outfit to change into just in case Jacob arrived and he was wrong.

Now dressed finely in some slim black pants and a crisp button down paired with a matching blazer and tie, Rua looked very business like. He kept fussing over his appearance, hoping he didn't assume the wrong thing. Everyone knows what happens when someone assumes something. “They make an a** out of 'u' and me.” Rua said aloud. He got the heads up that Jacob was coming along.

“I'm at my apartment, though I can head over to the restaurant or wait outside. Whatever is best for you.” No wasting time. He grabbed his usual items of phone, keys and wallet before heading out of his place to go meet with the cabbie. He crossed his fingers, hoping his choice in clothing was appropriate. He hadn't really worn something like this since he worked years ago with Ezhno.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Everything seems simple until you think about it.

σσƈ: No problemo!! Let's do this!!!

Shy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

↘↘〈〈 Eznho Sephtis 〉〉

Kudos to disqurlqothacked for the layout!
W e xa l l o w x o u r s e l v e sx t o x t h i n k x t h a t x w e x c a n x s u r v i v e x a l o n e

t h a t x w e x c a n x d e c e i v ex o t h e r s x w i t h o u tx t h e i rx k n o w i n g

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ ᴅ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ
      ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
      #0F4D92 #848482 gold forestgreen mediumorchid

"Stay there, I'll come to you." He texted before starting up the cab again. Within a few minutes of the text, Jacob was outside of the apartments. Honking a few times, he jumped out to open the door for Rua to come in. "Looking sharp kiddo! Guess I didn't need to text back nor bring the tie!" He commented as he scurried back to his seat. Once inside the cab, he flashed Rua the extra tie with a bright smile. "Though, I like yers more. With that, he reved up the cab and started driving. "I realized that if the guard typically leaves at one fourty, we should have been ready by one." he said, laughing at their silly mistake. A silly mistake that could've ended the entire plan. But, no biggie. Jacob's mentality made him laugh it off. And with his driving skills, it wasn't much longer until they were parked fairly close to their desired point.

"Now, since getting to the library is a bit tiresome, I say we part now and meet later." He directed, pulling a hat over his bright blonde hair. As he pulled a sweater over his suit, he continue to add onto the plan. "I'll go to the library and check up on security. If it's clear, I'll give you the okay. Since you've worked with those smancy buildings before, I don't have to explain this ID. Take it and once you swipe it, drop it so I can use it." Handing the card back to Rua, he continued to smile. "That pal o' mine takes a while with everything, so he was only able to make one." Reaching into his glove compartment, he pulled out a box with various little containers. "Contacts? You'll never know when they can catch you and your lovely eyes on camera," With a wink, Jacob tossed back the pair of dark brown contacts along with blue prints.

"I'll be right behind you, so don't you worry. But on the off chance you decide to meander, the security room with all the footage is at the very end of the first right, seventh left hall." Without much more guidance, Jacob headed to the trunk and pulled out his prepared case. Tossing it in with Rua, he gave a two fingered salute with a smile and headed off. Jacob trusted that Rua was bright enough to fend for himself-- stealing information for who knows how long, isn't the life for everyone.

Covering his head with a hood, he commenced his roll-with-it method once he was out of Rua's line of sight and in the camera's eye. Tumbling forward over and over, he was able to quickly pick his way into the building. When he finally arrived to the gated bookstore, his head was spinning. "I've gotten soft." He mumbled to himself softly while struggling to pick the second lock.

Alas, nothing proved to be too big of an obstacle for Jacob. Scurrying to his window, he quickly checked the guard's filled parking spot. Glancing at his watch, the guard was due in a few minutes. Those few minutes became longer and longer. 'He's late.' He texted Rua. It wasn't for another twenty minutes or so until the blobish figure finally left the building and jostled its way into the clownish-like car. As soon as the car pulled out of the parking lot, Jacob called Rua-- but only long enough for the other's phone to ring-- before quickly hanging up. Part 1 of Mission Clear Names: Accomplished.
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      xxxOOC:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Life. But I think everything is good now!

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
RUA . MARCUS

User Image

xxxx I go to sleep alone, and wake up alone. I take walks. I work until I'm tired.

“Glad I look good enough for you. Can't look like a schlump for my partner after all.” Rua retorted with a grin. “I've got style.” The mistake that Jacob pointed out was a serious one. It could have ruined their entire plan and that was a huuuuge no-no. He nodded along in agreement to the Cabbie's plan to split up and meet later. Truth be told, Rua wasn't too good with the whole sneaking and staking things out sort of thing. He was more the 'integrate self into group' and steal sort of guy. But luckily Jacob had things covered. He made a disgruntled sound at the contacts. “Hate those things but they are a necessary evil in this case.” His eyes could give them away. He took them and after some fiddling, managed to get them in his eyes correctly. Rua blinked and squeezed his eyes shut. “Ugh, got them. All good.” Catching a glance at himself in the mirror, it was rather strange to see himself with normal colored peepers.

The ID was tucked safely away in his pocket until go time. Get in, drop it for Jacob and continue on. Sounds easy enough and it should be. He had got out and took the case, giving a his little nod as they parted ways. The reason most people got caught doing something they shouldn't do is because they usually act out of the ordinary. They are obvious, checking around for people, looking suspicious. The trick was, look normal. Act like this was an everyday thing and that the surroundings were basically like home. And by looking comfortable and normal, one can get away with anything.

Rua puttered around withing range, ready to move in once given the heads up from Jacob. And the second he got that, Rua moved along casually, ID in hand as he went into the building and slid it through the card reader. A little light on it blinked green and it gave a high beep to signal him in. Perfect. And under the ruse that he was sliding the id back in his pocket, he let it drop down to the flood and slid it with his foot against the wall just to put it out of the way but still be there for Jacob. He expected the Cabbie would be long soon enough.

σσƈ: Hope it is all good. Having a major brain fart because of work lol. Let me know when I bring in Tomato lol

Shy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

↘↘〈〈 Eznho Sephtis 〉〉

W e xa l l o w x o u r s e l v e sx t o x t h i n k x t h a t x w e x c a n x s u r v i v e x a l o n e

t h a t x w e x c a n x d e c e i v ex o t h e r s x w i t h o u tx t h e i rx k n o w i n g

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ ᴅ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ

Phew. Quickly packing up, Jacob was able to be out of the building in a few minutes flat. Much easier the third time around. Without much more trouble, he was back at the cab and peeling off layers. Grabbing a messy stack of papers and an empty case (for stolen files of course), Jacob struggled his way to the door. As he faked the motion of swiping the card, he dropped all of the papers. Following the pitiful sight with a sigh, he picked up all of the papers, case, and dropped card. Sorting the papers, he put them all into the case. Now organized and presentable, Jacob strutted through the halls with head held high.

Recalling the directions he gave to Rua, he soon found a familiar figure roaming the hall. Dropping his voice and putting on his best American accent, he called out, "Hey you! What're you doing here?!" Without much time for Rua to assess the situation, Jacob dashed audibly toward him. Lunging at him, Jacob placed a firm hand on Rua's shoulder and leaped frogged over the male. Laughing a bit, he turned back to observe the male's reaction. "Gotcha!"

Chuckling a bit, Jacob pointed to the hall behind them. "You took the wrong turn you dip!" As he walked back to Rua, he swung his arm around his neck and turned the two around. "I can't even trust ye to make a few good turns." He added with a grin. As the two drew closer to the 'misturn', Jacob turned the two right back around. "Gotcha again!" With another small laugh, he led them to the small room filled with screens and filing cabinets. "Roo, my boy. Would you rather filter and transfer files. OOOORRR." He paused for dramatic effect. "Go through those lovely files and see how things are going with the two. Those cabinets are filled with security check requests-- typically sent from HR"
      xxxOOC:Yeah. Family isn't taking care of themselves-- but I whipped them back into shape. I think you can bring him either at the end of your post now, or next post. Moving things along swimmingly c:

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
RUA . MARCUS

User Image

The brief moment of fear flashed through him once he heard a voice call to him. Of course it ended up being Jacob. Rua practically sagged after releasing a breath he didn't even realize he held in. “Goddamn Jacob. You could have given me a heart attack.” He tugged at his shirt collar, having had a fear hot flash. After a quick second of composing himself and giving the cabbie some very disapproving glares, he went along with the other. Did he really take the wrong turn? He was so sure that he... wait, Jacob was pulling his leg again. “Ha-ha, you are so funny.”

“I'll check through the cabinets. You can handle the filtering and transferring.” They would have to be quick and get out of there soon. Not good to dawdle. He headed for the metal cabinets, pulling open drawers carefully just so he could keep the noise down. He was being careful! “Their filing is all pretty organized.” He commented. He rifled through the folders, looking for mentions of Ezhno and Kazuki. He pulled a few out to skim, not finding quite what he was looking for. "Seems like they stay here a whole lot working."

Meanwhile, the door to the building was pulled open hastily and heavy footing shuffled down the hall. The ID reader beeps multiple times and the door handle it opened shook as the person continuously missed the timing and messed up letting himself. Finally that door opened and heavily shut behind the person so bent on coming in. Foot steps hurried down the halls and turned the corner. At the door, even from inside Rua could practically hear the nervous heaving and huffing of breath.

σσƈ: Good good! Whip into shape! Enter tomato!

Shy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

↘↘〈〈 Eznho Sephtis 〉〉

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ ᴅ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ

With a playful grin, Jacob turned to fulfill his end. Looking at the wall of screens, Jacob ducked under the desk to find wires raining down. All seemed to be going in different directions, but with diligent searching, Jacob followed the cords to a modem. "How do you work...?" He grumbled as he searched for a plug in. After a few minutes of searching, he heard Rua's success. "See if there are any cases against them. Complaints will work fine. Just so we can see what's really goin--" Before he could finish, he heard beeping. Peeping from underneath, he saw a round figure at the building entrance. He crawled further out to check the ID reader... what a familiar face. As the thudding of the footsteps raced, Jacob too noticed that they were getting louder. "Stay low Roo boy!" With a half whisper half yell, Jacob returned underneath the desk and pulled the chair in.

No doubt the face was recognizable. Although the figure would hint the guard, the face was definitely not. Compared to the cherubic pumpness of the sercurity, this face was much more scummier... and sweatier. While under the table, Jacob continued to examine the little box. Right, he had a flashlight. Turning it on, it wasn't much longer for him to locate it. Pulling out the USB, he tried to fit it in. After much jamming and staring at the openings, he finally felt the click of the fit. His friend had given him the smallest USB, which was barely bigger than the nail on his thumb.

Hearing the whirling of the copying, he set down the modem a bit further away from him. If whoever was entering is trying to breech security too, Jacob was not going to run the risk of being found. Now in the open and vulnerable, the modem sat with its blinking lights. Worse case scenario, it was the guard switch and Jacob gets knees to his face. Bracing himself, he gripped onto thick flashlight.
      xxxOOC:Cue heart racing xD

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
RUA . MARCUS

User Image

Rua shifted through more of the folders, looking for complaints and other note worthy messages stored away in the cabinets. He found a few and one message about a fire alarm that got pulled at one point. Rua ducked down at Jacob's warning, softly shutting the drawers and tucking himself as best as he could between filing cabinets and the wall. The placement afforded him some hiding place.

He looked towards the door, half holding his breath when the person started to jiggle the handle to get in. The room was breached and the person quickly bumbled in, shutting the door and looking like he suddenly remembered to be quiet. The body looked far from the type that would be in security. This one was round and bulbous and accompanied by a sweaty smell. It made Rua cover his nose to keep from making a sound at how gross the smell was. Poor Jacob was closer as the man went to the monitors, looking things over to see where he should begin.

He was muttering things. Rua couldn't quite catch it all from his place, but surely the cabbie could hear the man cursing and trying to figure out how to delete whatever it might have caught.

σσƈ: Oh boy! Oh boy!!

Shy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

↘↘〈〈 Eznho Sephtis 〉〉

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ ᴅ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ

Jacob heard the muffled shuffling of Rua getting settled. Phew. At least that was one less thing to worry about. As the josling of the door persisted, there was a wave of.. stench. Jacob was accustomed to smelling others, especially those who weren't going to let society tie them down and shower. Honestly, the only thing that could possibly make this worse, is if the tubby could be drunk-- which may or may not be out of the possibility. As the steps and potency of the smell grew closer, Jacob made sure to keep still and listen to what was going on Click click. Poke poke. Thunk. Thud. Bang.

Glad he wasn't the only one who was confused at the machinery. He could hear the low grumbles of cursing. "Shi... How does this thing... Gah! Damn it!" With the sound of more banging, it suddenly stopped. Peeking at the figure hovering over the table, the face glowed against the computer screens. Among the blueish hue, Jacob finally recognized the face. The rude man who always seem to have women around him! Restraining himself from lunging at the man and questioning him his ways, he could only grip the flash light tighter. Better to wait and figure out what the chubs was going for.

"When was it....? They got here... eleventh..." He mumbled. Little flags went off in Jacob's mind. The eleventh? That's when Pip and the Ol' man arrived. "Then it must be... two? Three? Bah! I should take out the few days in between." Jacob started to connect the dots and decided that more was to be revealed. Connecting his own little screen to the modem, he raced against the voice to copy it over before the other was able to delete it. "The conference room... definitely the main floor... oh manager's desk.." Taking mental note of everything, Jacob made sure to highlight those days and copy them over first. "...aaand... done." With the sound of a hard click, the computer rejected him with a loud DAAN. "Unable to... Files being.. used?" He huffed. Banging on the desk, Tomato tried again. DAAN. "...the hell?" DAAN. DAAN. DAAN. DAAN. DAAN.

The desk rattled again from abuse. "What's going on?" He grumbled angrily, pulling out the chair to reveal a huddled Jacob. "Roo!" He called quickly, pouncing at the large man with hand over mouth. In a hushed whisper yell again, Jacob continued "In your case, grab the duct tape. We've got plenty of questions to ask you." With a sinister smirk, Jacob could feel the excitement get to him. As he was able to push the large man down, he kept one knee on top of the man's chest while the other leg stabilized the two. Overpowering the struggling, Jacob simply pushed down a bit harder. "Shh..." He hushed with a finger over his own lips.

Things weren't going as planned, but this was a pleasant alternative.
      xxxOOC:I went back to reread and get a feel for Tomato again-- ended up rereading everything User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Needless to say, I need to practice more self control.

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
RUA . MARCUS

User Image

Whoever the unexpected guest was, they seemed to be starting a fight with the computer. Clearly it wasn't a security man, or anyone else that could have a clue how to use the computers. So who was it? He kept hitting the desk when things didn't go his way. Rua almost wanted to do the same, given how frustrated he became now that Jacob and his plan was somewhat falling apart. He watched in silence as the man pushed back the chair and peered under the desk, discovering Jacob.

The cabbie called out and pounced on the man while Rua quickly pulled open the case. “Duct tape, duct tape, GOT IT!” He pulled a strip, the tape ripping open. Jacob had their gross newcomer pinned. Rua shimmed out from his hiding spot, shuffling over to the other. So their plan was off track but that didn't mean they were derailed. "Should tape his hands." Rua scrunched up his nose again at the smell. Seemed like the guy was sweating more from that little struggle and nerves no doubt.

"And make him talk since he seems to know something." He helped Jacob with turning the man over, pulling his arms behind his back to wrap the duct tape around, immobilizing his arms. He was prepared with another strip, just in case the guy took a chance at yelling. "So, how are we gonna play this? Good cop, bad cop? Bad cop, badder cop?" He spoke in hushed tones to Jacob, looking to him for a plan since their earlier one has been messed with. If they were caught, either way, they were all screwed.

σσƈ: HAHA!!!

Shy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

↘↘〈〈 Eznho Sephtis 〉〉

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ ᴅ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ

Getting the ball to roll over was easy, keeping a hand on the mouth... wasn't. Although Jacob was used to people kicking, biting, and everything in between, licking was something that was typically saved for the bedroom.. or ice cream. While Tomato was having the time of his life slobbering all over the inside of Jacob's hand, Jacob tried to get his mind off of the licking without getting too far off track. Rua's voice. Good good. "Oh Roo boy." Jacob chuckled with a glance to the male. Moving off the man's back, Jacob flipped him over again. "Let's first unveil the vermin." Jacob quietly grunted. Starting to get tiresome. Making sure to keep a tight hand cupped over the yelling mouth, Jacob decided to play it safe and grabbed the silencing silver strip from Rua. Laying it delicately over the mouth, he slapped it a bit hard to ensure that it wouldn't be licked off.

"Moment of truth!" With knee atop chest again, Jacob straightened himself over the man. Pulling Rua beside him, he clicked on the flashlight. With light pouring over the round face, which flinched, Jacob's guess was right. The tubby man who often called for a ride back to his "love shack" with countless women-- coincidentally, now that he realizes, where Rua lived. Careful not to hold the light too high and giving the man the chance to identify the two, Jacob kept the burning light over the grumbling man. "He's grumbling now, but once that tape comes off, it'll he hollering" Jacob quietly commented.

Sitting back a bit, Jacob waited a while for the man to tire himself out and quiet down. "You should hush a bit there." He told the man. But as time passed, his patience ran thin and Jacob raised his hand high. As he motioned it powerfully towards the flinching Tomato, the impact heard was a simple soft 'smack'. Jacob was not going to get charged with assault and battery on top of breaking in-- if such should happen. Even though the hit didn't cause much pain, it did enough for the muffled grumbling to stop. "Good. Now I'm going to remove the tape, anything louder than 40 decibels will earn you another smack-- can't guarantee that it's going to be just as soft." He whispered. "You start, you have more questions than I do." He told Rua. Turning back to Tomato, "Are we clear..?" He asked, tone touched with annoyance. With fast and fearful nods from Tomato, Jacob carefully peeled back part of the table-- leaving a bit attached should he have to slam it down.
      xxxOOC:Gettin' fun emotion_dowant

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
RUA . MARCUS

User Image

The reveal of the mans face had Rua wanting to punch it in. Rua might not talk much to his apartment neighbors but at some point in his time staying there, he has caught sight of them from time to time. Plus on the occasions that he had to go bang on the other's door to tell him to shut up and the guy told him off to his face certainly made him hard to forget. He ended up tossing his hands up in the air, making a grossed noise. “Disgusting!”

He almost wished that Jacob hit him harder when trying to get the man to shut up. It was wearing on his patience which had gone down greatly when finding out who was the hitch in their plan. Jacob gave the ultimatum. If he got loud again, he'd get it. Good. “Why are you trying to delete information on this computer? What did you do?” He questioned, earning a head shake. They seemed to both be after the same information. One person to retrieve it and another to destroy it.

"Make you seem like you did something wrong and are trying to cover it up? Hmmm, am I right?" Could this guy even really pull this sort of thing off? He seemed a bit dim. "I didn't do anything." Tomato snapped back and Rua swore he could feel a vein throb in his temple. "I'm gonna have to call BS on that."

σσƈ: Aww yeaaa

Shy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

↘↘〈〈 Eznho Sephtis 〉〉

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ ᴅ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ

Oh? Roo-boy knew the man too? This man must be notorious.. for more than one thing that is able to be deemed 'disgusting.' Jacob was on quiet standby as Rua tried to be "bad cop." Keeping his snickers internal, it seemed that Jacob would definitely be the worse cop. Arm in a steady position, his knee seemed to "unintentionally" press down with the lack of compliance. "Head shaking.. Strike one." Jacob quietly grumbled to himself, yet loud enough for Tomato to hear. It seemed that was a nudge in the right direction, since the second response was verbal. "Tick.. tock.. tick.. tock.." He muttered in between the responses. Glancing at the copying process and the clock, Jacob pulled on his own collar a bit. Tomato was really wearing his patience thin. With the silence growing, Jacob growled "Strike two.."

Lowering his arm to intensify the light on the lying tomato, Jacob was able to lean in without being in the light. "Listen here you boggin' bampot. We have less than fifteen minutes until that badge gadge comes back. Our files are done in ten." He sneered.. Total lie. The transfer wasn't going well at all-- estimated time: thirty four minutes. As Jacob glared down at the man, he could see the swear dripping from the forehead; yet in Tomato's eyes, it was blank terror. "You can either quicken this process or we'll just leave you here and get the evidence anyways." Lies and deception until you get your way.

Tomato started to bumble, his lower lip quivering. His eyes darted from left to right. Right to left. Back and.. forth? Jacob picked up on the slowing of Tomato's eyes. The unconfident eyes became hardened with cockiness. "Oh.. Or I could just shut up and we'll all get caught together... since it wouldn't be ready until two twenty three..." He jeered back. Snap. That was the sound of the last straw. "Strike three." Without anger blaring through the statement, Jacob's statement was no more than a hushed whisper.

Smearing his hand over the tape, Jacob grabbed the man by the collar and slammed him down onto the tiled floor. Despite the thud the impact made, Jacob knew it would be no worse than a black bruise. With eyes clamped shut, Tomato let out a gagged scream that turned his face more and more pink. "You tub!" Wham. "Confess and leave with less injuries and possibly a lighter sentence, or we leave with half-baked files and you get to keep half of your body's movements." Growling with anger, his knuckles clenched tighter and Tomato's face now started to get paler. "Either way.. You. Lose. The question is whether or not you want to keep half of your mobility." Although Tomato couldn't see the faces of the voice, he could definitely feel the piercing glare. Reverting back to a pre-blubbering baby, his eyes shut as he nodded in compliance. "Try again Ro--" Cutting himself off early, Jacob glanced with a touch of fear. Woops. Looking back at Tomato, who was pink with tears, Jacob shurgged-- probably didn't catch it.
      xxxOOC:Brute Jacob to the "rescue"!

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
RUA . MARCUS

User Image

It must be satisfying, to actually hit someone. Rua watched as Jacob had reeled the man in and slammed him down into the floor. “Damn...” He mumbled under his breath, very impressed. The cabbie was very intimidating. Very. His demanding tone and evident anger made Rua mentally note to forever keep on Jacob's good side. Tomato should learn to answer quickly and answer exactly what Jacob wanted. Damn, they are going from 'breaking and entering' and 'information stealing' and adding in 'holding someone against their will' and 'assault'. Rua momentarily thought that if they went to jail, he'd have to get tough pretty quick because he wasn't going to be anyone's kept boy in prison. He shook the silly idea from his head and hoped that whatever god out there might forgive his stupid stereotypical idea of the jail system. He blames movies.

“Now that we are all on the same page, I'm gonna ask this again. Why are you here? Why are you trying to get rid of files?” Tomato looked like he wanted to keep shut but one more glance at Jacob had the man spilling. Rua thought for a moment the man might pee himself from fear! “I...” Tomato stammered, “I stole information and sold it.” He admitted. Good. He was the guilty party, not Jacob nor Rua. Though they were guilty of breaking in and everything else. BUT, the main thing is that Rua and Jacob were innocent and now had the proof.

"I...I..." Stammering again. Rua cut him off. "An answer today would be nice." He tapped his watch, saying time is ticking and so is their patience. "I didn't want to get caught so I came to try and delete the evidence." Gosh, he wished he had a tape recorder for this.

σσƈ: Sorry for being kinda slow with replies lol I'm having a very off night

Shy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

↘↘〈〈 Eznho Sephtis 〉〉

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ ᴅ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ
      #0F4D92#848482#gold#forestgreen#mediumorchid

Jacob watched as Tomato answered, slowly but surely. Maybe he shouldn't have instilled so much fear, well that was a thought that came too late. When the big idea was spilled, Tomato's reasons were clear. Plainly looking down at Tomato, Jacob quickly grew tired of the slow reply. "Alright, alright. Get up, we're going to" The sound of footsteps made Jacob pause. Slapping on the tape again, he could hear the familiar voices. "C'mon kid. We'll get back to the hotel in no time." The audible sound of Ezhno groaning and whining could be heard. "Why do we always have to take the long way out? We can easily leave out through the back as we--" "We need to check in with Tom today. He might have something that can.. that's odd." The voices grew louder. Without much warning, the door swung open as light flooded in. "Tom. You alright..." Kazuki stepped in first, seeing the entire scene. Reaching back, his hand gave a hard shove at Ezhno's chest. "Stay back kid." He growled. "What? Kazuki, what's going on?" Ezhno questioned, with a bit more energy.

Shutting the door behind him, Kazuki leaned against the door to stop Ezhno from being curious. Nonetheless, the male pounded on the door behind him. Reaching for the lights, the room was soon visible to everyone. "What's going on?" He asked, glaring at Rua particularly. "Kazuki? Should I go call for help? Kazuki!" Beaming, Jacob readjusted his weight to keep Tomato down and still have a hand to wave at Kazuki. "Ol' man! We decided to take things into our own hands and look what we caught!" Shifting back a bit, Jacob was able to hoist Tomato's upper half up and turn it towards Kazuki. "....What? Kid, it's okay! Just hold off a bit." He gave an unconvinced look with a pound back on the door. Ezhno's pounding paused. Turning to face Tomato, Jacob was bubbly once again. Problems were all solved and relationships were a conversation away from being mended. "Well tubs. Why don't you tell him yourself!" Ripping off the tape with an audible tear, the red marks could still be seen on his face.
                              #0F4D92#848482#gold#forestgreen#mediumorchid
      xxxOOC:No worries, we all have our days. Finally seeing familiar colors again! C:

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
RUA . MARCUS

User Image

Rua was looking forward to getting out of there and being finished with this whole business. Being near the one that messed everything up left a foul taste in his mouth and a very tempting voice in his head telling him to take a swing at this punching bag of a man. Tomato admitted to the crime and trying to cover things up. Now to take him elsewhere and tell have the truth out. But there was yet another hitch. He thought that they were caught for sure this time. Though the voices were familiar. Oh damn. He almost wish they were caught at this point, just not by who he believed it was on the other side of the door. Crap. Kazuki. And from the second voice Ezhno was there too.

He could hardly be blamed for the sudden feeling that he should scatter like cockroaches do when caught in the kitchen. Run in a circle then flee under the fridge. Maybe he could just weasel his way back into the corner by the filing cabinets. Rua would not deny Kazuki definitely scared him. Good thing Jacob spoke up to him. Tomato looked like he wanted to lie and get out of this. Like he was trying to weigh his options. Would this guy believe him if he lied and said that these two were maniacs trying to steal information again? Would he get a beating from the Cabbie for lying? Probably. Rua gave a prod to his side as a warning to not lie.

“Tell him the truth.” He snapped, growing a bit of a backbone. “I stole the information and was trying to get rid of the proof.” Tomato spoke very quickly.

σσƈ: Woo! Kazuki and Ezhno!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces