Shy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

↘↘〈〈 Eznho Sephtis 〉〉

Kudos to disqurlqothacked for the layout!
W e xa l l o w x o u r s e l v e sx t o x t h i n k x t h a t x w e x c a n x s u r v i v e x a l o n e

t h a t x w e x c a n x d e c e i v ex o t h e r s x w i t h o u tx t h e i rx k n o w i n g

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ ᴅ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ
      ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
      #0F4D92#848482#gold#forestgreen#mediumorchid

Ezhno stumbled to Rua too late; the hesitant compliment said it all. "You're supposed to have the actual flavorful plate..." He whimpered, on his hands and knees by Rua's feet. Wearily standing back up to grab the now two cups of coffee, Ezhno set a mug next to Rua's plate and the other by his own. "Here, wash it down." Swapping the plates, Ezhno added "Now your breakfast is served. Promise this one is edible." With a chuckle, he started into the half burnt, half raw plate. In the years he was alone, he became accustomed to eating his food-- which made Rua's cooking even more delightful. Stealing glances at Rua's bed-head made the faint smile grow and the bitter food become savory.

What to talk about? Whenever the two were together so much seemed to happen that he didn't know where to start. Gazing at his partner, he figured he'd try be be more light-hearted. "You teamed up with Jacobs? How'd that happen?" He asked, laughing a bit at the visual of the two working together. "I'm sure it wasn't boring and torturous." Ezhno added, looking back up with a smile.

Nope. Something in the back of his mind wasn't sitting still; no matter what he thought of, he couldn't make the situation more light. He would be leaving in less than 48 hours (probably), there wasn't enough time to further reinforce their relationship to endure long-distance, and he couldn't stay even if he wanted to. Trying to keep a happy face, Ezhno focused on listening to Rua. The voice that could soothe all worries. That's right, the two were determined to make things work-- anything he thought otherwise was just doubt, which wasn't fair to Rua.

Perking up from both Rua's voice and the story it told, Ezhno's breakfast was able to taste his, not so delicious, food. "I was so shocked to see you two. That was the first time me and Kazuki stepped out of the office for the past 28 hours, and to chance upon you two." This may not have been the most wise choice of topics, but at least of offered a chance to look back and laugh?
                              #0F4D92#848482#gold#forestgreen#mediumorchid
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      xxxOOC: Will figure out image placement later x-x... Photobucket betrayed me ;~;