Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

↘↘〈〈 Eznho Sephtis 〉〉

Kudos to disqurlqothacked for the layout!
W e xa l l o w x o u r s e l v e sx t o x t h i n k x t h a t x w e x c a n x s u r v i v e x a l o n e

t h a t x w e x c a n x d e c e i v ex o t h e r s x w i t h o u tx t h e i rx k n o w i n g

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ ᴅ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ
      ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄

Ezhno laughed off the offer, if he had even thought about the offer his cheeks would've surely glown red. Jacob had hung up after he spat out his reply. Slipping his phone back into his pocket, Ezhno followed Rua's lead and slipped into the opposite side of the booth. Laying down, he stretched out his body. "It'll be about five minutes." Ezhno mentioned as he crossed his arms behind his head. Staring at the ceiling, he tried to remain calm. Sitting up with the same playful smile after a few minutes of collecting his thoughts, Ezhno teased, "There's no way I'll let you grow! I'll press down on your head all I have to if worse comes to shove."

Laughing softly, Ezhno rolled his neck around slowly. Although Rua's offer seemed tempting, Ezhno couldn't risk the chance of embarrassing himself. Turning to Rua, Ezhno tried to think of something to break the silence. A lame joke? It got Rua to laugh last time, maybe he would give it a shot. Shaking his head, Ezhno tossed out the silly idea. As his mind was scrambling to think of something, anything really, his mouth got ahead of him. "You must hate working with peppers." Well, it was too late to turn back now. Turning to Rua with a silly grin, Ezhno got to the punch line. "Because they were always jalapeno business." Starting to laugh as the humor set in, Ezhno internally face-palmed. How lame.

Ezhno's briefcase sat at the end of the seat, which he nervously tapped quietly. Hurry Jacob. As if his plea made the cabbie magically appeared, a screech was heard in front of the shop. "Ride's here!" Grabbing his case and rushing off, Ezhno nearly left Rua behind. Luckily, the gentleman inside reminded him of Rua and Ezhno turned around. "This way, darling." Face flushing and steam nearly blasting out from his ears, Ezhno extended his arm out to Rua.
                              #0F4D92 #848482 gold forestgreen mediumorchid
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      xxxOOC:Woo! C: That sounds exciting, any plans?

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
RUA . MARCUS

User Image

xxxx I go to sleep alone, and wake up alone. I take walks. I work until I'm tired.
xxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

“Five minutes… I can wait.” Rua said, patting his belly as he laid back on the booth. He shut his eyes for a moment, sighing and relaxing. Oh it felt good to just relax for a while. He stretched his legs out into the air and grumbled. Couldn’t wait to be in a nice bath, then get his pajamas on and crawl into bed. Being around Ezhno made him want to slack off and just relax. He went years without taking a break from work, yet now that Ezhno was around, he was skipping work after drinking. He would rarely go drinking during the work week and even if he did, never got so drunk.

“Nah, don’t do that. If I get any shorter, people might think I’m a teen or something. I need to be tall. Tall is good.” They stayed in the quiet for a while until Ezhno broke it with a lame joke. A lame joke that got him to laugh. “Oh god, where do you hear these things?” He laughed, soon rubbing his face with his hand. He turned his head to look over at Ezhno under the table. “Geez, such a dork.” He laughed. He was all smiles. “I’ll have to remember that one.” It was lame but indeed got a laugh.

The screeching of tires outside the restaurant let them know their ride was there. Rua was getting up slowly while Ezhno was quick to go, nearly leaving him behind. But oh what a gentleman he was, pausing for him and extending his arm, which Rua gladly took once he was up and moving.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Everything seems simple until you think about it.

σσƈ: Gonna probably do some cleaning and maybe go to the carnival in the afternoon with friends. ^^!

Shy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

↘↘〈〈 Eznho Sephtis 〉〉

W e xa l l o w x o u r s e l v e sx t o x t h i n k x t h a t x w e x c a n x s u r v i v e x a l o n e

t h a t x w e x c a n x d e c e i v ex o t h e r s x w i t h o u tx t h e i rx k n o w i n g

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ ᴅ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ

Leading Rua into the cab, Ezhno gave the destination point. "Everyone's hooking up today, don't I get something too?" Jacob whined. As he pulled to a light stop in front of the apartments, Jacob handed Ezhno two bottles. "Recommendations on the house. Suite Dee." Jacob said with a wide smile. Rolling his eyes, Ezhno took the bottles. "Thanks, we all owe you one." With a firm pat on the male's shoulder, Ezhno left the car and re-extended his arm to Rua.

His brief case was around his shoulder; after ten years he hadn't changed his case, he couldn't bring himself to. Holding up the two beers, he turned back to Rua. "How about it? There's only two, so we can't get too carried away." Swinging his arm around Rua's neck again, Ezhno felt young again. As if Jacob gave Ezhno his energy, carelessness, and confidence, he felt as if he could do anything. Well, anything within reason. Walking up the stairs, Ezhno decided to ask a question that made him turn away with red ears. "D-Do you think... I could spend the night again?" Rubbing at his ears, Ezhno shivered a bit from the cold. Realizing that the initial statement may have been misleading, Ezhno stuttered out his explanation. "B-Because I'm not sure where Kazuki and A-Amy went, I-I don't want to.. y-you know... interrupt t-them?" Ezhno added, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

Maybe he wasn't as energetic and confident as he thought.

xxxOOC: biggrin Enjoy your time when you go! C:

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
RUA . MARCUS

User Image

xxxx I go to sleep alone, and wake up alone. I take walks. I work until I'm tired.

The ride was right there and he commented that everyone was hooking up today. Rua’s cheeks turned dark red. W-What! Who said they were hooking up! Hooking up as in the friends hanging out, right? Not the hooking up as in Kazuki and Amy’s case. Obviously Ezhno had someone else, Rua thought back to the marks on him. The thought made him sigh. The drive was short, the taxi winding up right in front of the apartments soon enough. Rua slipped on out the door, waiting for Ezhno after he spoke with the driver. When he came out, he saw the other with two drinks and gave him a confused look. “Well, I suppose it’s alright.” He soon gave in with a chuckle.

Giving a fuller laugh as Ezhno had an arm around him again, the two headed up the stairs to the apartment. “Oh, wanna sleep over again? Sure. I would hate for you to be stranded outside wherever you are staying if Amy and Kazuki are busy there.” He would never let his friend walk in on such a thing. He shuddered at the thought. “Of course you are welcome to. Though only if you promise to actually sit down and enjoy some breakfast in the morning, rather than rush off with something to go.” Rua added that little loophole.

Getting to the door, Rua took his keys and unlocked it, letting them both in without any trouble. "Make yourself at home." He said with a smile.

σσƈ: Thanks ^^

Shy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

↘↘〈〈 Eznho Sephtis 〉〉

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ ᴅ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ

Ezhno gave a sigh of relief when Rua ok'ed his stay. Rubbing his nose with a nod, Ezhno promised. "Kazuki can't yell at me if he's late too." Ezhno joked as he followed Rua in. Relaxing as soon as he took off his shoes, he dropped his case off by the door. There was no way he was going to be bothered by work, he even slipped his phone into the case.

Waltzing in, Ezhno looked at Rua. "Beer before or after a bath? Speaking of which, mind if I take a borrow your shower and some clothes too? The morning shower wasn't much of a shower." Ezhno asked sheepishly. Was it strange to tell and old friend you haven't showered? Surely it wouldn't bother Rua.

xxxOOC:Short post, sorry! I'm not going to be on until later tomorrow, just giving you a heads up C:

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
RUA . MARCUS

User Image

“Hmm, if we wanna relax, it might be best to bathe now and then beer afterwards.” Rua suggested. “You can shower and borrow clothes. No problem. I could wash your clothes overnight if you’d like that.” He offered. Rua’s clothes would be fine for sleeping in but if he borrowed clothes for the day, things might seem funny, given the difference in height. So cleaning Ezhno’s clothes over the course of the night would be the best option. Hopefully no one would notice he wore the same thing twice. At least it would be clean!

“You want the shower first? I’ll grab you a towel and some clothes.” He went right on off to his room, going to the closet for clothes and then then linen closet for a towel. All items he took and set up in the bathroom for his companion to use as he wanted. “You can have at it first.” Rua said with a smile, being hospitable to his guest.

σσƈ: I'm gonna be gone probably tomorrow afternoon/night and for most of sunday. I'll pop on and reply when I can ^^

Shy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

↘↘〈〈 Eznho Sephtis 〉〉

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ ᴅ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ

Smiling sheepishly, Ezhno watched as Rua walked off to his room. Standing up, he wandered down the hall to find the bathroom. It wasn't long before he found himself in the tiled room slipping off his tie. By the tie Rua joined him with his clothes. "Thank you, washing my clothes is not necessary. I don't want to cost you a load, I'll just change in the office tomorrow." Ezhno admitted. Stripping, he turned to nudge Rua out. "Unless you want to see me in less than my pajamas." He teased with a chuckle. Gently swinging the door close, his push left the door ajar.

Down to his birthday-suit, Ezhno climbed into the shower. Everything was going swell; he figured out the temperature system of the shower after getting blasted with freezing and boiling water, he found the perfect temperature, and his body was quickly scrubbed clean. However, while he was applying minimal shampoo to his hair, the thick substance relocated to his eyes. Sure not to yelp as he usually would, Ezhno fumbled around to find the water tap. Knocking a few bottles over in the process, he cursed under his breath. With a few more clatters later, the sound of the water resumed. With his body tensing, the water had decided to return freezing. Silently accepting that the perfect temperature was gone, Ezhno hurried himself to finish his shower.

Once he was done, Ezhno dried himself and started putting on clothes. The freezing water had brought up a problem for him. Throwing on the clothes provided for him, Ezhno left the bathroom with his clothes folded in one hand and a towel hanging over his problem in the other. "Bath's open," Ezhno called out as he cautiously walked, unsure of where Rua might pop out and sure to keep the towel hanging low.
      xxxOOC:Okay, enjoy your day! ^^

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
RUA . MARCUS

User Image

“It wouldn’t be any trouble. You sure?” Rua still offered. But if Ezhno would be able to change clothes and had no trouble with it, then he supposed it would be alright. He would just ahte for Ezhno to be stuck in any dirty clothes. “At the very least I’ll hang your stuff up.” He could do that and help keep things neat and somewhat help it air out. He was soon being nudged out, a cheeky smile on his face. “Oh don’t tempt me.” He did leave, letting Ezhno strip in peace.

He wandered along to the living room, going to sit down until the other was finished in his bathroom. He got concerned at one point when he heard the clattering of bottles falling over. Was everything alright in there? Should he be worried? Of course he should. Rua turned on the couch and was looking along to the bathroom door, checking to hear if there would be all small calls for help or perhaps a loud thud by the other falling. Not that he expected the other to fall. He had some faith in him after all.

After some silence, the other finally emerged from the bathroom, dressed. “Ah ok. Everything ok in there? I hope you didn’t hurt yourself.” He said with a smile though had some look of concern about if he was ok. Rua had stood up from the couch, and went to retrieve a hanger for the other's clothes. "Here, just hang everything up on this. I'm gonna hop into the bath."

σσƈ: Finally posted! I just got home from a tea party and Im so tired haha

Shy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

↘↘〈〈 Eznho Sephtis 〉〉

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ ᴅ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ

Ezhno ruffled his hair in an attempt to dry it a bit without having to lift the towel. "Ah... aside from the burning eyes, I should be okay." He chuckled as he rubbed his eyes. Watching as Rua wandered off and returned with a hanger, Ezhno grabbed it with his more free hand-- which led to the towel being raised. Quickly realizing his mistake, and hopefully before Rua could notice, Ezhno scurried off to the living room with a thanks.

Once in the safety of the living room, Ezhno sat on the couch and hung up his clothes. Looking around, Ezhno wondered where he should even hang his clothes. Thinking a little more, was there really a point in Rua letting him borrow clothes? Wouldn't he just end up stripping at night anyways. Speaking of night, Ezhno glanced over at the ticking clock. It was getting late since the two left the restaurant later. Staring down, "Go down! There's nothing excitable here." He commanded. With time, his body eventually obeyed.

By then he was checking the clock again, it was getting late and Rua still seemed to be taking a bath. Ezhno had wanted the male to soak in a warm bath and relax; but if the two were going to have a drink and catch up, there would be no way the two would get up in the morning. Grabbing the two beers, Ezhno marched up to the bathroom door. Shutting his eyes tightly, he decided to take a risky leap. Knocking gently, Ezhno spoke into the door, "Since it's getting late, how about we share the beer now?" That wasn't strange right? People drank alcohol in the bath all the time! Usually it was a nice wine and bubble bath with a lover, but what's the difference between that and two friends with some beer?
      xxxOOC:XD At least tonight's rest will be a good one!

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
RUA . MARCUS

User Image

“Well, I can get you a wet cloth if that would help with the burning.” Geez, Ezhno was just walking trouble. He would get hurt so easily. Who knows how he could get hurt next? Slip on an ice cube, trip and bang his knee on the table. Oh dear, Rua wanted to wrap him up and keep him from going to get hurt. Off Ezhno scurried to the living room. Welp, might as well go bathe. Surely it would be alright for him to enjoy a bath, even if it is a small one.

Soon stripping after starting the water, Rua slipped right into the tub with a happy groan. Warm water on sore muscles. Just perfect. The greatest idea ever. He should have done this sooner. Rua was practically melting in the water, arms over the sides of the tub and steam everywhere. He must have started losing time before Ezhno came in with the beers. Rua was very surprised Ezhno would even come right into the bathroom with them while he was there.

“Well, I suppose so.” He said. It must be getting late and Ezhno was probably tired. Might as well relax with the beer with this friend and just turn in for the night soon. “Sure, let’s have them now.”

σσƈ: I had to get up early again for a friend visiting and then tonight I'll sleep like a log lol

Shy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

↘↘〈〈 Eznho Sephtis 〉〉

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ ᴅ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ

When Ezhno finally summoned up the courage and opened the door, the steam nearly melted him alive. He held onto the beer a bit tighter; the last thing he wanted was to slip and smash the beers open. Thinking quick, Ezhno quickly scurried out and returned with his towel. Shutting the door behind him, Ezhno allowed the sauna-like atmosphere to be maintained. Carefully stepping towards the tub, he convinced himself the entire way that friends can drink in the bath without being lovers.

By the time he arrived at the side of the tub, Ezhno put the towel underneath him-- wet clothing wasn't much of a step forward from sweaty clothing. Sitting down at the side of the tub, he realized he hadn't even opened the beers. Toughening himself, he emulated Kazuki; holding the lid, he twisted it open. To his relief they actually opened, though not without a fight. When both beers were open, his hand was red and throbbing, but it wasn't anything that wouldn't dissipate without the other finding out.

Leaning over the side of the tub, Ezhno handed Rua a bottle. Pressing his back to the side of the tub, Ezhno kept his eyes off of what was sitting inside the tub. Ears red and hot, his blush even spread to the back of his neck. Running his hand through his hair, Ezhno let out a heavy sigh. Leaning his bottle backwards, he offered a cheer, "Cheers to a relaxing night in preparation for a long day."
      xxxOOC:C:

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
RUA . MARCUS

User Image

Nope, there was nothing weird about this. Just one friend in the bath while the other was coming into the bathroom and both of them were going to enjoy a nice beer. Nothing out of the ordinary! Friends do this all the time to doubt! Close friends, good friends. Yep, that’s what they were. Totally.

While watching Ezhno open up the drinks, Rua opened his mouth a few times, thinking of asking him if he wanted any help or something. Well, it seemed he got it just fine. He reached his hand out and took the drink when it was handed his way, giving a smile. “Thanks.” He said appreciatively. “Cheers.” He knocked his bottle lightly against the other’s, the clank somewhat echoing around the bathroom, bouncing off the walls. Settling in the warm water, Rua took a sip of the cool drink. Ah, definitely was feeling like a good idea.

He was relaxing though maybe a bit too much. He felt like he was going to be a part of the water. Everything was feeling nice and warm and comfortable. Too comfortable. Good thing the room was steamy and he was in the water, somewhat hidden away. He was far to embarrassed to say anything. He could blame his new blushing for the heat of the water.

σσƈ: Oh geez, these two.

Shy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

↘↘〈〈 Eznho Sephtis 〉〉

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ ᴅ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ

Taking sips at first, Ezhno was shocked at the taste of the beer. Most beers were bitter, but this had a soft and refreshing. In no time, the sips turned into gulps. Kazuki was right, one beer was enough. Glad that he had built up his alcohol tolerance, Ezhno was half way through the bottle and relaxed. No longer with red ears or neck, Ezhno sank down into a half-laying, half-sitting position. Staying in the position for a while, Ezhno couldn't think of much to say either; so he stayed silent and allowed the two of them to relax in silence. Taking a pretty big gulp, Ezhno let out a refreshed 'aaah'. Deciding to break the silence, "Not as bad as I thought it would be." Ezhno mentioned with a smile.

Propping his arms up at the rim of the tub, Ezhno's head rolled backwards. Staring at Rua upside down, he smirked. "What're you flushing for? You're supposed to be relaaaaxing!" Ezhno chirped as his arm wavered back. After several futile attempts, his hand finally managed to poke Rua on the tip of the nose, "Boop." Chuckling, Ezhno returned his attention forward.

Smacking his lips a few times, Ezhno was finally bubbly enough in the head to start voicing his real thoughts. "You know.. from the bottom of my heart.. honestly... thank you. I mean.. you're letting me stay after ten years... and even before then... Speaking of which, did you ever find that letter? Peerrrddyy embarrassing." He switched topics as he turned around to face Rua.

With one hand holding onto the bottle, his other hand drifted and dipped itself into the water. Still propping himself up on the side of the tub, Ezhno took a sip. Glancing down at his watch, he realized he still hadn't put it on. How long has it been? Half an hour? With Rua, time seemed unreal and trivial. Either way, it was probably late-- but that didn't bother the tipsy Ezhno one bit. He would stay in the bathroom forever; just him, Rua, and a nearly empty bottle of delicious beer.

xxxOOC:Alcohol, the first step in decision-making.

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
RUA . MARCUS

User Image

“I am relaxing!” Rua claimed, all flushed. His nose was poked and he jumped a bit. Ezhno booped his nose! He booped him! Rua laughed. They were officially so weird. Two friends drinking beers in the bath and one of them booped the other’s nose. So totally weird. Rua couldn’t stop laughing about it. Really, that was such a strange thing. His laughter was dying down and his chuckles were like bubbles, coming fewer and fewer.

“I think I should be the one thanking you really.” Rua insisted. “For coming back and talking to me again, even though you have every right to hate me for causing trouble.” He felt grateful that Ezhno was back in his life. Ezhno could have gone on with his life without ever seeing Rua again. Yet, he came right to the restaurant and once more they were in contact with one another. Then Ezhno brought up the letter. Oh dear, he remembered it well. Ezhno told him he admired him in the letter. “Until that letter, I would have probably never noticed my habit of running my hand through my hair. “ The other seemed to pick up on his habits and paid attention to them. Even though during their time together, Ezhno wasn’t his ‘favorite’ but after they parted ways, he quick did become his favorite. He was all Rua could really think about.

“Your letter told me to not worry about you but every day I wondered and worried if you were doing ok and if you were missed me. Though I imagined you might have not missed me and instead hated me.” But clearly that wasn’t truly the case. "Thinking that I might see you again was probably the only thing that kept me really going."

σσƈ: Smart. Alcohol, the friendly little helper/

Shy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

↘↘〈〈 Eznho Sephtis 〉〉

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ ᴅ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ

Listening to Rua like he always did, Ezhno looked away. Once again his ears were red. But, he wasn't going to get Rua notice. Finishing off his beer, he stood up. Swooning a bit from the blood rushing to his head, Ezhno steadied himself by patting Rua's shoulder. Laughing off Rua honesty, Ezhno tried to keep his heart from racing. Patting Rua's shoulder, he laugh softened to a chuckle.

It seemed the steam was finally taking its toll; despite steadying himself, Ezhno was still a bit light headed. "Okay okay. Enough tipsy talk. It's late, and we both still have work tomorrow. C'mon... get up.." He motioned for the other as he bent down for his towel. Along the way he had snuck himself a peek into the tub. Which resulted a further increase in body temperature. Swinging the towel over his shoulder, he took Rua's bottle with his free hand. "I'll.. uh.. head out first." He murmured as he turned away from the tub.

Less cautious compared to his entrance, Ezhno tried to quickly and safely exit the bathroom. His attempts resulted in very many slips and stumbles, but he somehow managed to exit without falling and completely embarrassing himself. Once out, he shut the door behind him. Shaking his head, he once again had to re-convince himself, and his teen-like body, that it was a normal drink between friends. Just. Friends.

Not allowing himself to slump against the bathroom door, Ezhno rushed off to the kitchen and dropped off the bottles. In the living room, Ezhno decided to pick up his clothes on the couch and hang them beside the door, right above his brief case. Before he could think of anything else, he dashed off to bed. Jumping into bed, he burrowed himself in the blankets. Luckily, Rua hadn't returned by then, but Ezhno still inched over to his own half of the bed. Once Rua returned, Ezhno softly grumbled his signature 'sweet night' and made sure to keep his back turned to Rua's side.
      xxxOOC:My next reply will be... User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out