Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
RUA . MARCUS

User Image

xxxx I go to sleep alone, and wake up alone. I take walks. I work until I'm tired.
xxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Rua tried to keep eye contact, to keep looking in Ezhno's direction but his eyes eventually just landed on his food, stabbing lightly at it with a fork. Would they repeat their first parting of ways? Leave on somewhat shady terms and not talk for years until out of the blue return? He didn't want that. That was terrible. It made him miserable. He pushed his food around, losing his appetite.From the corner of his eyes, Rua could see Ezhno wiping at his face. Though without looking right at him, he didn't know whether the wiping could be because of tears or if food or something like that. Or it could just be his imagination playing with him.

He turned two him when Ezhno spoke, face tinting pink. Was it the food and drink or embarrassment? Rua wished it were the former but it was the latter. Most definitely the embarrassment. Did he want to talk about them? Yes! No! Maybe? "Is there even an 'us'?" Rua replied. He decided that he can't look him in the face now. He just couldn't. If he looked, he might just crack.

"What would we even talk about?" Ezhno was going to be leaving. They wouldn't see each other for much longer. Did they even have a chance? Well he supposed that is what they should talk about. Since when did he become such a pessimist? Rua put his food on the table and took his glass in hand. They would have to talk. They needed to.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Everything seems simple until you think about it.

σσƈ: ooooh boy

Shy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

↘↘〈〈 Eznho Sephtis 〉〉

Kudos to disqurlqothacked for the layout!
W e xa l l o w x o u r s e l v e sx t o x t h i n k x t h a t x w e x c a n x s u r v i v e x a l o n e

t h a t x w e x c a n x d e c e i v ex o t h e r s x w i t h o u tx t h e i rx k n o w i n g

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ ᴅ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ
      ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄
      #0F4D92#848482#gold#forestgreen#mediumorchid

Ezhno's face turned pale as the blood drained from his face. His nervousness seemed to have exploded ten-folds, yet his leg jostling halted. Mouth dropping slightly, he found himself with a dry mouth and a loss for words. Frazzled, his mind scrambled to find answers... not even answers, just a reply. Something. Anything to say. Ezhno's eyes darted around the room, intentionally avoiding Rua. Would it be weird to grab more wine? Probably. Should he move his leg? A million and one little things crossed his mind; those million and one things were trying to get his mind off of Rua. Yet... all the things led back to Rua. Was it a bit hot in the room? Probably just the alcohol... and Rua. Hands clammy? Oh that sweat... because of Rua. Flushed face that's lost in confusion? Rua. Trying to focus at the situation at hand, Ezhno started by looking down at the plate of pasta.

For what seemed to be an eternity, Ezhno finally piped up, "So.. uh.. Let's.. let's uhm.. start there." He croaked. He completely understood Rua; who would want to date someone who constantly suspected them of being a criminal? Losing his appetite, Ezhno put his fork down and carefully untangled his leg. As he looked over to Rua, the butterflies in his stomach grew relentless. Maybe if he treated this like a business negotiating things would be better. "R-right.. Let's talk about u-us... then.." A bit more confident as he spoke, he could still feel his voice and hands trembling. Trying to force his usual business smile, he felt his cheeks quiver in rejection. Dread and horror swept over him. Who was he kidding? They hadn't seen each other for ten years, yet when they met again the sparks reignited. How was this at all like a business negotiation? Thinking of the initial heart wrenching moment when they were reunited, Ezhno was reminded of the sparks. But was that enough? Enough to sustain a relationship? Enough to even provide for a friendship?

Looking for consolation in his wine glass, he frowned at the sight of it being empty. A painful reminder he must face the situation on his own. Face already pale from the fear, Ezhno could once again feel the burning sensation in his eyes. Oh, this was not happening. Putting the plate back onto the little table, Ezhno's mind frantically tried to think of things to take his eyes off from crying. When that proved no avail, Ezhno resorted to furiously rubbing at his eyes as he felt his face become red with both embarrassment and frustration. Stop tears. Stop. Just stop! Refusing to burst out into tears, he kept his eyes straight forward and took a few deep breaths. Turning, Ezhno looked to Rua with red eyes burning with anxiety and determination. "Do you want there.. to be.. an u-us?" He choked. Burning passion turning down to a simmer, his feelings stopped raging. Sensitive, he still had to be sensitive and considerate. Gazing at Rua, Ezhno realized he wasn't facing the whole ordeal alone. As he looked at Rua, his heart ached and his eyebrows furrowed together. Don't cry Ezhno. It'll be too pitiful. Leaning to his right shoulder, Ezhno wiped tear quickly before turning back to Rua. Hands turning, Ezhno kept them on his knees, open and ready hold onto Rua's.
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      xxxOOC:SPONTANEOUS REPLY! <:

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
RUA . MARCUS

User Image

xxxx I go to sleep alone, and wake up alone. I take walks. I work until I'm tired.
xxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

When Ezhno had stammered out the words to start, Rua just instantly tipped his head back and dumped the remainder of his wine right down the hatch, drinking it up quickly. Yeah, it was a good idea. Take the edge off of what could be either something good, or something very bad. The glass stayed in hand empty, just a little weight to keep him focused and grounded. Keep him from wanting to turn from the conversation. Besides, now with both of them out of wine, they were on somewhat equal grounds. Truly, what even were they? 'Us' usually means something, but they were never an 'us'? They were apart for 10 years for heaven sake. Sure, there was something between them but they never defined what that something even was!

Then he was given the question. Did he want there to be an 'us'? First reaction was of course. Rua liked Ezhno. They had a connection, obviously if they still had a spark between them after 10 years apart! That had to be a sign! But what about how each time, Rua caused trouble for Ezhno. Even if the second time it happened, he didn't even do anything wrong! Being accused and treated as such (though really that was more Kazuki's doing than Ezhno's) could be a sign also. Since when did he look or listen to 'signs'?! He liked Ezhno. A lot. And he had worked hard to meet with him again. He didn't want there to be another 10 year gap between them. He did want there to be a 'us'

Rua peer at his guest, finger tapping his wine glass and he took a shaky breath. He could practically see the emotional battle of Ezhno rubbing at his face and the determination he held in his eyes, red as they were. "I do... of course... I got this far and I still want there to be something." He tapped his finger tips around his glass, fidgeting, nervous to say that aloud. He fiddled with the glass stem and when he came a little too close to banging it against the table when he shifted and leaned forward on his elbows, Rua finally put the glass down. He ran a hand through his hair and puffed out another breath of air. Finally he reached out, grasping his hand. There wouldn't be another 10 years between them. Not if he could help it.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Everything seems simple until you think about it.

σσƈ: WOOOOOAH!!!!

Shy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

↘↘〈〈 Eznho Sephtis 〉〉

W e xa l l o w x o u r s e l v e sx t o x t h i n k x t h a t x w e x c a n x s u r v i v e x a l o n e

t h a t x w e x c a n x d e c e i v ex o t h e r s x w i t h o u tx t h e i rx k n o w i n g

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ ᴅ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ

The time between Rua's shaky responses seemed like an eternity. Would he say no? No because they were just two strangers who happened to meet over a job? No because they had only known each other for the few months before breaking apart for ten years? No because once they were reunited, they had spent at most a week together? No because the two had always been walking on egg shells together? No because they were quickly aging and should settle with a wife and kids? No. No. No. No. Ezhno's logic brought up million of reasons as to why the two could not be together. Yet, despite all of these reasons, Ezhno still wanted Rua to say yes-- to take his hand and agree to make things work.

The clicking of the glass against the table brought Ezhno's anxious mind back to reality. Before he knew it, time sped off without him. Feeling the warmth of Rua's hand in his, Ezhno turned to look at his own hand. Not much larger than Rua's, it took a while for his brain to process that the two were now agreeing to go against all odds and make it work. As if that single jenga piece was pulled out, Ezhno burst in a sigh of relief and happiness. Shoulders dropping and expression melting into a vulnerable smile, he could no longer stop his tears from escaping. As his tomato red face steamed the tears rolling down his cheeks, Ezhno chuckled a bit in a petty attempt to play it cool. Yup. Real cool.

As his mind scrambled for words, took Rua's hand in both of his. Holding them tightly, Ezhno could only bend over and hold their hands to his forehead. The contact between the back of Rua's hand and his own face reinforced the fact that it was not a drunk dream he was having. As he sat, hunched over their hands, Ezhno shook his head. "What am I even doing?" He asked himself before leaping to Rua and embracing him. Arms wrapped tightly around Rua's chest, Ezhno figured he could squeeze as much as he pleased without causing too much harm. Nuzzling his face into Rua's shoulder, the waterfall he was expecting from his eyes turned out to only be a light stream that ceased quickly.

As Ezhno buried his face a little more, he took the time to steady his breathing. The smell of Rua brought a weak smile to his face. What did he really do to deserve this? Rather, does Rua really deserve to be stuck to a hermit old man? Going against his logic screaming at him to let go, run away, and leave Rua to find a happiness without him, Ezhno's selfishness made him hold Rua tighter.

All those conversation starters, topics of discussion, and questions he had tried to think of earlier disappeared. Focused on the time present with Rua in his arms, Ezhno's mind wandered off without him. "We'll make this work..." He blubbered quietly, moving to give a quick peck on the neck. .
      xxxOOC:ANOTHER SPONTANEOUS REPLY! <:

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
    User Image

𝒮𝑜𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓊𝒹𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝒶𝓃𝓉. 𝐿𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉.

𝑅𝓊𝒶𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒸𝓊𝓈
                     𝑅𝓊𝒶𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒸𝓊𝓈
                          Rua hoped that Ezhno couldn't feel the tremble to his hand as he kept his cool. His heart felt like it was bound to just beat right out of his chest. He wanted no one else but Ezhno, even after all the time and the messes they were in. And thinking about it all made him tense. Would things even work out? The tension was quickly sapped from him once Ezhno just bursted out, looking beyond relieved. Oh and that smile of his made Rua's worries just fade away. Who knows what will happen down the line, but right now he was happy with Ezhno and he wanted to make things work. He let out his own laugh, eyes misting up but not cascading down like the other's.

'God, he is such an emotional dork...' The thought was completely adoring filled. He waited for a reply but instead Ezhno took his hand and held it to his forehead. 'But he is my emotional dork.' Well, he certainly hoped he was his. Gosh, it was so sappy that he nearly wanted to roll his eyes at himself. He practically squeezed a chuckle out of Rua who wrapped his arms right back around Ezhno as well, keeping him close. He brought one hand up to pet at Ezhno's hair as he nuzzled into his neck.

The feeling on content settled in as Rua sighed, calm his heart and just taking the moment in. Well, it was completely settled. he wasn't going to let Ezhno go again. Come hell or high waters, he was going to keep a string tied to this guy so he could never lose him again. "We will." Rua agreed, lightly squeezing Ezhno's sides in the hug. "You won't be able to get rid of me easily. I'm already attached." He smiled and just to try and get a good reaction from the other, he scratched gently at his back. "See, already digging my claws in and everything."

𝒪𝒪𝒞
                    𝒪𝒪𝒞 
                          Woo! Spontaneous! Aaaand I also decided to spontaneously update my post layout lol

Shy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

↘↘〈〈 Eznho Sephtis 〉〉

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ ᴅ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ

Ezhno's tears soon subsided after sitting a while longer. He concentrated on the warmth from Rua and the sound of Rua's voice in his ears. Taking one last deep breath, it broke into a chuckle before he could finish. "Haha I bet." Inhaling once more, a smile crawled over his face as his motivation was renewed. "I h-hope you have enough energy.. you're going to need to claw harder than that... t-tonight." Ezhno added suggestively with a few stutters, still trying to get accustomed to more intimate talks. Pausing for another quick peck while re-positioning, he scooped Rua up in a carry. "Dinner... Rather, the late late-midnight snacking is going to be p-put on hold." While holding Rua, Ezhno took it upon himself to cover the left overs and square away all the food stuffs before maneuvering back to the bedroom.

During the while, Ezhno stole peeks at Rua with a childish smile. This was one of the few times he could hold and look at Rua. He corrected himself; now that they are together, it will be one of many times he could hold Rua. Grinning wider, Ezhno couldn't stop staring at Rua. Before he knew it, Ezhno had his hand on Rua's cheek and his own face pressing closer to the other's. "So that's what's different!" He exclaimed, confidence only arising from his excitement. "I couldn't put my finger on it earlier, but your eyes look nice... Though I liked them without the contacts" Leaning in a bit more, Ezhno quickly pecked Rua on the eyebrow before hurrying to the bedroom again.

Nearly running to the bedroom, Ezhno had intended to waltz in and gently set his beloved down. As usual, things did not go the ways originally planned. "See! You can trust me! We made it all in one pie--' Speaking too soon, Ezhno's foot caught onto, none other, his other foot. Weight all falling forward, Ezhno made a panicked decision to toss Rua at the bed full force in hopes to give Rua the safe landing. Lucky for Ezhno, his fall was fully cushioned by his face. Unable to fathom his own lameness, Ezhno could only roll over and remain on the floor for a moment with a sigh . "Maybe this is where I belong... Are you alright up there Rua?" He whimpered to himself before laughing a bit. No time to waste on self-pity when it could be spent with Rua! Picking himself up, Ezhno playfully rolled up onto the bed.

Now that he was there, everything was much more embarrassing than he had imagined. While he was able to gallantly carry Rua before, he could now barely muster up the courage to hug Rua. Doing so, Ezhno still kept his distance and his face towards his own chest-- no need to have Rua seeing his bright red face... or ears... or fingertips... Oh boy he was just a mess. "You're not hurt anywhere are you?" He asked while Holding onto the back of Rua's shirt tightly. Ezhno buried the top of his head into Rua's chest as he once did before embarrassingly asking, "L-Let's just... stay like this a while...?"
      xxxOOC:Sorry that took five-ever! Now that I'm back in the swing of things, I'll be replying more consistently;;; Thank you so much for your patience!!

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
    User Image

𝑅𝓊𝒶𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒸𝓊𝓈
                     𝑅𝓊𝒶𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒸𝓊𝓈
                          A rush of air passed his lips as Rua let out a stunned but clearly amused laugh. “Oh really now?” He couldn't help the grin on his face. He scratched his nails along Ezhno's back, going up and down his spine. “There will be no digging them out once I have a good hold on you.” His arms went around the other's shoulders when he was scooped up, letting out a exuberant whoop. “Eh, we can eat it tomorrow.” Food wasn't high on his priority list right now, but Ezhno sure was. Rue did his own part while he cleaned, pecking back at his cheek and jaw many times over, seeming to be very pleased with his current situation.

He couldn't help but feel a tad bit curious as to why Ezhno was looking so closely a him now. Not that he minded. Ezhno could look all he wanted. Touch too of course. The answer was given soon enough. Ezhno was peeking at his eyes and Rua chuckled, a blush playing at his features when he said they look nice but he liked them without his contacts. Just hearing that he liked his mismatched eyes made him so very happy. “My contacts bug my eyes more often than not.” But they did make it so people stared less. But if it was Ezho staring, he wouldn't mind at all. He decided then to go without the contacts more often.

They were jinxed now. The walk to the bedroom had started off smooth but since when has anything ever gone 100% smoothly between them? Next thing Rua knew, Ezhno was stumbling and he was then tossed right through the air to the bed. At least he had good aim because Rua was tumbling albeit roughly right across the blanketed surface. Bit his tongue lightly to keep back a harmless comment of 'you spoke too soon.' “Just peachy.” Rua replied nonplussed. He straightened himself and crawled to the edge of the bed, sprawling out on his stomach and peering over the side to hear Ezhno and see him down below on the floor. “Hmm, under me? Yeah, seems like a good place for you to be. But being on top of me would work just as well.” He gave a Cheshire cat like grin, propping his head up on his hand.

There was his shy Ezhno again! Now, that would just not do! No matter how cute he was. “I was heroically saved from injury thanks to your strong toss. Taking the fall like that, how brave~” He couldn't help but tease a little bit while Ezhno pressed his head into his chest. He lightly pinched at the other's ear, more than content. "Hmmm, no complaints here to that idea." Rua hummed.

𝒪𝒪𝒞
                    𝒪𝒪𝒞 
                          Hooray! ^^ It's alright! The wait is worth it ^^

Shy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

↘↘〈〈 Eznho Sephtis 〉〉

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ ᴅ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ

Ezhno took the moment to relax and cope with the 'on top statement' Rua easily mentioned earlier. Just as his heart rate slowed to a resting pace, he burst into laughter after he was called heroic for this "toss". Laughing for a moment, he only became more hysterical when his ear was pinched. Ticklish all over, Ezhno curled up and pushed some distance between the two so that he could laugh in peace. Compared to a calm Rua who was enjoying the moment, Ezhno was caught up in his own fit of laughter. After a few, he calmed himself down to briefly explain. "Now that I think about it, isn't this too much like our first time?" Chuckling a bit more, he wiped his teary eyes. "It was right after bath time, remember? I threw you onto the bed and nearly body slammed you because I was too excited to sleep?" As his laughter slowed down, Ezhno unwound enough to look at Rua.

It occurred to him that that night was not too long ago; it couldn't have been more than a week and a half. Despite this, the time felt as long as if not longer than the ten years they spent apart. A brief moment of biter-sweetness was replaced by the feelings of sheer happiness and gratitude. Bursting upwards he wrapped his arms around Rua's neck, Ezhno was reminded that every moment with Rua was precious. "When was the last time...? Probably before the whole incident.... Too long..." Ezhno mumbled to both himself and Rua, though mostly himself. Squeezing tighter for a few more seconds, Ezhno loosened up enough to be able to look down at Rua. Right. There was nothing to worry about anymore. It was just the two moving forward together from here on out. Feeling an uncontrollable happiness, Ezhno gleefully smiled down at the Rua in his arms. "I love you Rua!"

Hold it. Hold it. Hooooolllddd it!

Nope. Face bursting into a bright red color, Ezhno quickly ducked between his own arm and Rua's face. Now hiding from embarrassment, Ezhno found a way to do so while keeping close to Rua. With his cheek burning next to Rua's cheek, Ezhno made soft kissing sounds by Rua's ear. "Revenge for pinching my ear earlier" With that being gently announced, Ezhno turned his head slightly before loudly kissing Rua's ear. "Mwwwwwuaaah! Love you!" He declared laughing while tightly wrapping his legs around Rua's arms, subsequently pinning the male's arms to his chest and preventing him from fighting back. Taking the chance, Ezhno also decided to roll back and forth a few times to fight off the shy embarrassment and bring out the funny embarrassment. Of course he couldn't do it alone-- Ezhno hugged onto Rua and took him for a few spins too.
      xxxOOC: I hope everything's okay!! Feel free to take as long as you need to recover!! Get well soon! emotion_bigheart

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
    User Image

𝑅𝓊𝒶𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒸𝓊𝓈
                     𝑅𝓊𝒶𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒸𝓊𝓈
                          Rua privately admitted to himself how much he loved Ezhno's laugh, finding it to be the most delightful sound he could hear. And for him to just go hysterical over his ear being pinched made Rua laugh as well. He was so ticklish! Poor Ezhno would never be able to escape his clutches and the tickling would be used often. “Hmm, yeah you are right. I swear, you couldn't have hit the bed faster.” He grinned, thinking about the memory when they first shared a bed together. That was a nice time.

Once again, he was clung to and Rua was more than happy about it. No complaints would be heard from him by having Ezhno on him. “Yeah... too long...” His mind drifted to when they were apart, those ten long years. He much preferred this. Ezhno in his arms, both contently wrapped up with one another on the bed. He banished the cold thoughts of the ten years and kissed at his cheek, as if intent to make up for all the time lost. How in the world could Rua possibly be lost in his thoughts when Ezhno was here, smiling and looking so happy. Just as he should be!

At the sudden proclamation of love, Rua got so red in the face, blushing so madly. Wow, he beat Ezhno to it! Of course, Ezhno was hiding his face again while Rua decided to hold onto him. “You know exactly what to say to make me never want to let go.” He said, soon enough giving a light yell as he was assaulted with loud kissing in his ear. He tucked his head to his shoulder, trying to block the other out while he laughed. “You little turd!” He playfully yelled, trying to wiggle his arms free. He was caught with no means of escape. He laughed and grinned until his cheeks hurt and he had happy tears in the corners of his eyes. Ezhno just made him feel so gleeful. He let his laughing die down to huffs of air while leaning close to the other.

𝒪𝒪𝒞
                    𝒪𝒪𝒞 
                          I'm ok ^^ I got meds and have been feeling a whole lot better, thanks ^^ I'm a little slow and unfocused but I still wanted to reply. Hope it's alright.

Shy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

↘↘〈〈 Eznho Sephtis 〉〉

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ ᴅ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ

As Ezhno rolled about, he could feel Rua getting warm as well. Yup. The two definitely suffer from the same embarrassment; the only difference was that Rua could still speak through it. Not to be deterred, Ezhno used Rua as motivation to keep speaking-- no matter how embarrassing it was to say it. "The point is for you not to let go!" Laughing to hide his redness, Ezhno clamped his legs tighter in response to both the timidness and Rua's struggle. "But I'm your little pooey patootie" He called as rolling quickened. Before the two could get too dizzy, Ezhno slowed to a stop. Laughing equally as hard as Rua, Ezhno loosened up and wilted away from the other. "Ow! O-o-oww!" Ezhno gasped as he clenched his side from laughing too hard.

Once he was less ticklish and calm, Ezhno tucked back in next to Rua. Snuggling his face in the nape of Rua's neck and closing his eyes, he enjoyed the heat from the other. Breathing slowing, Ezhno snapped awake when he realized he was falling asleep. Ezhno blinked slowly as he gazed at Rua's profile. With a stupid smile across his face he closed his eyes again. "Sleepy... love..." Followed by a few more snuggles and kisses at the neck.
      xxxOOC: Short post, sorry;;

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
    User Image

𝑅𝓊𝒶𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒸𝓊𝓈
                     𝑅𝓊𝒶𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒸𝓊𝓈
                          “My little pooey patootie? Oh my dear, you have opened a terrible can of worms!” He grinned, knowing he could make it into a game and make the other blush with whatever he could come up with. Oh, Rua could make such horrible terms of endearment. Worse that 'pooey patootie'! He could call Ezhno every term in the book. “Aww, my snoochums laughed himself sore! Sweetie pie~ Dumplin~ Honey buns~” He cooed out the sweet words, laying on his side now that he was freed from the other's rolling. Having Ezhno tucked back against him at least stopped the endearing terms from being said as a smile replaced itself again on his face. It was getting rather late and Rua was feeling quite drained himself when Ezhno spoke up and snuggled on closer.

“Care to sleep? I wouldn't mind bedding down.” He spoke softly, one hand reaching up to toy and stroke Ezhno's hair. He could shower in the morning. For now he was just to content to move from this spot. Rua ended up making the executive decision for them to be ready for bed, pulling out sleeping clothes for them both to relax in. He shooed Ezhno under the covers, making sure he was all set before clicking off the lights and joining him. There was no option for space because Rua was snuggled right back up to the other, sighing in the peaceful darkness of the room.
                          --

Forgetting to turn off an alarm on his phone had Rua groaning before he untangled himself from sheets and pillows and Ezhno to reach over and turn the darn phone off. His hand wiggled around in the air several times, searching out the noisy object and hit just about everything around the bedside table before actually getting the damned phone. Off it went and he swiftly turned right back over to cuddle back up to the other person in his bed and just pretend the whole noisy distraction never even happened.

Rua roped his arms around the other's waist to pull him close and buried his nose into Ezhno's neck, sighing softly and shutting his eyes to continue enjoying the warmth of the bed and his bed mate. Call him selfish or lazy but he wanted to stay there as long as possible.

𝒪𝒪𝒞
                    𝒪𝒪𝒞 
                          Alrightie! Finally managed a moment to myself to relax and type!

Shy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

↘↘〈〈 Eznho Sephtis 〉〉

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ ᴅ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ

Despite wanting to be awake at every moment he had with Rua, Ezhno drifted into a light slumber. At the sound of Rua's voice, all he could do was muster a weak smile. Ezhno lazily swung around the clothes provided, barely managing into the shirt. Effortlessly tipping back into bed, he welcomed Rua back into his arms before giving a peck on the forehead. Too tired to even return the other's personal space, Ezhno snuggled his chin into Rua's hair and huffed a small laugh as Rua's sigh tingled a warm sensation against his neck. Contrary to the restful night of sleep he expected, Ezhno found himself wide awake, still in his dozed off position, after a few hours. Listening to the clock thunder its tempo, a faint smile grew on his face as he recalled the nostalgia of being kept awake the first time. This time, however, Ezhno welcomed the gentle warmth between the two instead of the previously unbearable heat.

As he reminisced on their shared times, he couldn't stop himself from softly chuckling. The first night they shared a bed together, and how Ezhno embarrassingly revealed the fact that clothes were a constraint throughout the night. Or the fact that he quickly accustomed to a warm body pillow the third night the two lived together. It wasn't until now that he was grateful for his naivety; had it not been for a younger, foolish Ezhno that let the all-too-charismatic desk-mate live with him after an intense night of drinking, this older, jaded Ezhno would have probably stayed true to his name. But before he got too sentimental, Ezhno pulled Rua in closer before shutting his eyes-- hoping they would stay closed until the morning.

// // //

In the morning, two-thirds-asleep Ezhno made it difficult for Rua to turn off the noise makers by insisting his body coming along. Pulling and further entwining himself to Rua, Ezhno refused to let his endeared leave the bed, whether that be for breakfast-prep or to turn off the phones. Lucky for Ezhno, who had also forgotten to turn off his alarm, his phone remained wedged in his case and with zero life. Once Rua had re-burrowed himself into Ezhno, he lazily cracked open his eye in attempts to catch a glimpse. Without shifting either of their heads too much, all Ezhno could make out was the bedhead, the warmth, and the shirt he was wearing underneath Rua. Some habits never change. Feeling an arm wrap around him, Ezhno figured he could so the same only a little lower and squeezing a few buns along the way.

Once Ezhno fell back asleep, it felt as if he had slept a peaceful eon away before his eyes struggled to open again. What year was it? Has the sun finally burnt out? Was this heaven on earth? The heat in his arms reminded him that he had only fallen asleep for the night with Rua, and that Rua was still asleep. Forcing himself to fall back asleep proved to be an impossible feat once he realized he had watched the sun rise by himself. Well, not completely by himself but the point's been made. After snuggling for a few hours more, Ezhno figured he could return the loving favor to his partner. Carefully peeling away from Rua, Ezhno stole a few more forehead kisses before leaving for the kitchen.

With mind suddenly scrambling to think of a breakfast he could pull off without setting anything on ablaze, Ezhno's mind snapped back to the food from the night. Eagerly snagging up the trays of food, Ezhno's hopes of reheating the pasta were met with disappointment once he caught a whiff of the remains after opening the tops. With his head turned from disgust, Ezhno cleaned up the dishes and food as quietly as possible. With hands on his hips, he scanned the kitchen counter tops for resources. Tossing the apron he found, he didn't think he would be the one to do mostly-naked-apron first-- funny. Triumphantly opening the fridge once an idea popped into his head, he was relieved to find his main saviors for the morning: eggs. Deep breaths.

Heated pan, check. Butter, check. Spatula, after some digging, check. Amount of luck, over nine thousand... Or so he thought. The first attempts of a spinach, ham, mushroom omelette turned into a literal scramble-- the ham was tossed in too early and had been a touch burnt by the time the rest of the ingredients were scrambled into the eggs. While his luck wasn't at its peak, his determination was. If there was anything he could pride himself in, it was his banana pancakes. Three ingredients tossed, mashed, and stirred together made for a steaming four-stack of actually edible food. Once his confidence rebounded from the pancakes, Ezhno pushed himself to beyond by folding up a chocolate, jelly jam crepe-- the three prettier, less burnt of the six onto Rua's plate. Proudly gleaming over what Rua would probably consider a child's play of a breakfast, Ezhno wondered how Rua pulled off flawless breakfasts, lunch, and dinners every day.

Turning back around to view the kitchen, he was even more pleased at the fact that all pans, mixing bowls, cutting boards, and spatulas remained in the condition they were found. If there was anything he picked up from Rua it was, not the cooking but, the cleaning. In the time the pancakes browned on one side, Ezhno had washed the utensils and put them on the drying rack. While this act caused the first crepe to be placed onto his own plate, the lesson was definitely learned-- which also led to the knowledge of the light switch versus the fan switch.... versus the garbage disposal switch.

Hurriedly placing the hot plates of food onto his makeshift cooling-rack-breakfast-tray, Ezhno caught himself before he could run with the tray and effectively flop all the food onto the floor. While his hands nervously fumbled to fold the last napkin flower for his centerpiece, Ezhno called out "Wake up sleeping beauty! Prince has his hands a little full to come back and give a good morning kiss!!" Nerves getting to the best of him, Ezhno knocked over the set of silverware prepared for Rua. Checking that everything else was decorated around the three white flowers, Ezhno tried his best to beat Rua to the table with a set of new silverware in hand.
      xxxOOC: Let's try this again ╰(*´︶`*)╯

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
    User Image

𝑅𝓊𝒶𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒸𝓊𝓈
                     𝑅𝓊𝒶𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒸𝓊𝓈
                          The bed having slowly lost its exact warmth drew him to faint consciousness while soft kisses on his forehead nearly had him back in dreamland. The test came first, a leg sweeping through the blankets in search of another leg. Nothing but his own again. Second was a hand brushing up and over, even going as far as under a pillow with no success. Like a blind slug, Rua wriggled to opposite side of the bed and snuffled a heavy sigh when the slow realization set in. He was in bed alone. He hadn't been before so that much was to be sure. Had his darling fled from him?

Rua debated getting up then, worrying that maybe it could have been a possibility perhaps... But no, he didn't truly believe Ezhno would do something like that and decided it was silly to have even entertained the idea. Rolling onto his stomach, Rua shoved his face into the pillow, muffling a grumble into it's fabric before pushing himself upwards onto his elbows. Little did he know the surprise awaiting him and all Ezhno's efforts. The smell of food wafting through the air had him feeling like he was going crazy. It felt odd to think of anyone else doing the cooking when that's what he did for the majority of his days. But he was in bed and thus not cooking. Just when he thought that it was just his imagination, Rua heard:

"Wake up sleeping beauty! Prince has his hands a little full to come back and give a good morning kiss!!"

His sweet prince was still here and busy it seemed. A smile couldn't be resisted. Clearly he wasn't going insane imagining cooking food. Ezhno was behind this. Rua twisted his way out of the blankets and off the bed, walking along to the bedroom door. His surprise was genuine when he exited and headed to the table to see Ezhno's breakfast treat. He hoped he could hold back the delighted blush that he felt creeping in. His prince indeed! The napkins folded into flowers and seeing him fuss upon utensils didn't escape him. The gesture was appreciated though he still had to taste it. But first there was more important business to attend to.

Rounding up on this meals chef, Rua slumped lightly against him, hugging in a comfy lazy fashion and kissing him sweetly on his cheek. "Good morning, Prince." As if feeling struck near dumb from joy, he blurted out, "Did you kill me because this seems like heaven?"

𝒪𝒪𝒞
                    𝒪𝒪𝒞 
                          Cannot describe how stupidly giddy I was to write again!

Shy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

↘↘〈〈 Eznho Sephtis 〉〉

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ ᴅ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ

Ezhno felt the pressure to finish setting the table... literally. Once he felt Rua's arms snake around him, the nervousness both calmed and flared up. On one hand, the ideal breakfast is finally becoming reality; on the other, Rua is real. Face immediately exploding into a blush, Rua's kiss seared through his already heated face. Tossing the crumpled flower into the display, Ezhno turned to the cause of all the morning stress. Hugging Rua tightly, he chuckled at the question. "I'm sure if I killed you, this wouldn't be heaven... but with the two of us together it'll never hell." Smooching Rua's forehead again, Ezhno lovingly gazed at the bird's nest of a partner. He leaned in for a kiss, but before things could get too intense he pulled back and put on a professional face.

Ezhno stood straight and tall in his briefs as he escorted Rua over to a seat and flapped a napkin onto his lap. "Pour le petite déjeuner aujourd'hui, a banana based cake raised to a pan-puffed-perfection accompanied by tossed eggs with toasted with a thick cut bacon and buttoned mushrooms." He feigned with a false French accent, leaning in to boop Rua's nose when saying buttoned mushrooms. Returning to five-star server mode, "Finally, a fruit relish reduction crêpe topped with an exquisite, glossy chocolate...gnash." Throwing in what little food terms he knew of, Ezhno bowed before asking, "Now, will that be with orange juice, cow juice, or ground bean juice today?" As he asked, Ezhno made his way back to the kitchen laughing. With two mugs waiting on the counter, one filled with his own coffee, Ezhno looked excitedly at Rua.

Everything was perfect. A loving breakfast made for a loving partner. As he waited to pour Rua's choice of drink, he finished putting away a few pots and pans. Humming as he made his way through the kitchen, he glanced up to check on Rua. His eyes widened as it donned on him. Ezhno had seated Rua in front of his own plate, full of burnt-trials and mashed pancakes! "Wait, before you take that bite--" Pans clattering back into place as Ezhno dashed back to the table, hoping to snag the plate and chef-recall it before a bitter bite was taken.
      xxxOOC: No matter how much time passes, these two will always give me the butterflies and giggles

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
    User Image

𝑅𝓊𝒶𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒸𝓊𝓈
                     𝑅𝓊𝒶𝑀𝒶𝓇𝒸𝓊𝓈
                          Rua couldn't resist the smile of endearment. This man said such wonderful things sometimes and wore a blush so well. This wasn't heaven, tho it might as well be. He wasn't dead and this was real life. Ezhno could make anything feel like a dream in his opinion. The seat offered was taken and he smiled as the show was put on for him. As the other made his transformation into a garçon and described this mornings meal, Rua gazed over with mismatched eyes, halting a snort when his nose was booped. He was impressed with this all, would be even more impressed if Ezhno knew what he was saying for sure. How lucky for him to be with someone as dear as Ezhno.

Debating silently between his drink options, Rua made his choice. “What an array. Please, ground bean juice for me.” The coffee was rather rapidly taken up and sipped upon, hot water be damned. He hummed behind the mug when the warning was given, heed half listened to. “What was that love?” Rua asked as he placed the mug back down on the table with a soften clatter and reached for a piece of bacon. His eyes were on Ezhno and not the all too crispy piece of meat and was taken back by the taste.

"Oh my..." The words were nipped in the bud very quickly. How could he say anything poor about this breakfast that no doubt took effort on the other's part. "It's uh... It's quite good dear. So flavorful."

𝒪𝒪𝒞
                    𝒪𝒪𝒞 
                          They are so good lol. AHhh been a bit. Been busy again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff