Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

↘↘〈〈 Eznho Sephtis 〉〉

Kudos to disqurlqothacked for the layout!
W e xa l l o w x o u r s e l v e sx t o x t h i n k x t h a t x w e x c a n x s u r v i v e x a l o n e

t h a t x w e x c a n x d e c e i v ex o t h e r s x w i t h o u tx t h e i rx k n o w i n g

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ ᴅ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ
      ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄

Ezhno curled up as the blankets were piled on top of him. With the rush he heard from Rua, it was no doubt the other saw them. Burying himself deeper into the blankets, Ezhno was near tears. If only he could rewind. If only he could've chose not to go with Kazuki. If only he had just gone back to the hotel earlier. Rubbing his eyes, he gently pounded his head. With his face red, he heard his phone start to chirp. Surprised that he got up earlier than his alarm, he was disheartened to find out that it wasn't the case.

It was Kazuki calling. Sending the call to voice mail, Ezhno dialed Jacob instead. Without having to say a word, a cheery tone greeting him. "On my way pip!" Throwing on his clothes, as Ezhno rushed out to the kitchen he was fumbling with his buckle. "I'm really sorry Rua, but it seems I'll have to pass. I'll... I'll text you later!" Good thing he left his case by the door. Slipping on his shoes while reaching for his case, Ezhno didn't bother making any "tipping" moves. Cracking open the door and peeping out, he was surprised Jacob wasn't already waiting.
                              #0F4D92 #848482 gold forestgreen mediumorchid
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      xxxOOC: Recoup, it's all good. I'm gonna be at a picnic tomorrow, but replies will probably be there early morning/ night time c:

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
RUA . MARCUS

User Image

xxxx I go to sleep alone, and wake up alone. I take walks. I work until I'm tired.
xxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Rua had no right to feel at all bothered by this. It wasn’t his business who Ezhno hung around and consorted with. They were different people, had different lives, spent 10 years apart. Stuff happens, so honestly Rua was being utterly jealous and stupid about it. Pulling out plates and then a pan and eggs from the fridge, Ezhno left his bedroom. He was all dressed and fumbling to fix his buckle. Rua was about to tell him to take a seat but he was running out on him, saying he had to pass and would text him later. Rua huffed. Seems like Ezhno was always running off. Oh well. The pan almost was put back, eggs shoved back into the fridge and plates put passive aggressively back into the cabinets when Ezhno was going to leave but Rua stopped himself. Nope! Not happening.

“Either you get some breakfast or face some consequences.” Rua gave a little ultimatum. Time to put his foot down and fight back a little in his own way. He forced Ezhno in the past to eat breakfast before work and he could do it now. “Because I’m so nice, I’ll make something to go.” English muffins were taken out, some cheese and even some sausage patties. Everything was cooking in record speed. Soon enough he had a nice breakfast sandwich all wrapped up and in a tupperware box which was soon being shoved at Ezhno. "Make sure to eat it and weep over the fact you skipped a sit down breakfast." Rua said before returning to his kitchen to put things away. He cooked but his appetite was missing.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Everything seems simple until you think about it.

σσƈ: Have a fun time at the picnic!

Shy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

↘↘〈〈 Eznho Sephtis 〉〉

W e xa l l o w x o u r s e l v e sx t o x t h i n k x t h a t x w e x c a n x s u r v i v e x a l o n e

t h a t x w e x c a n x d e c e i v ex o t h e r s x w i t h o u tx t h e i rx k n o w i n g

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ ᴅ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ

By the time Ezhno had pulled open the door he heard Rua call out something. Pausing to turn back, he heard some more words be uttered. Something to go? Giving a sigh of defeat, Ezhno figured he may as well bend down and fix his laces... Three times. After his shoes were in perfect condition, he heard Jacob screeching to a stop. Sticking his torso out of the door, he waved to Jacob; who in turn sat on his window and waved back. After a mutual understanding that there would be a minor wait, Ezhno turned back to have tupperware passed to him.

At this point, he was brimming with delight. Hugging the box close, he looked down at it. No regrets. Poking his torso out again, Ezhno made a throwing motion. He couldn't have clutter slowing him down at this point. Lobbing his briefcase from the balcony, Ezhno was pleased that Jacob received the package with open arms. With tupperware in hand, Ezhno quickly slipped off his shoes as he hurried back to Rua, who was innocently putting things away. Shutting his eyes, Ezhno threw his face in-- giving a rather hard peck on the cheek. "A thank you tip." Ezhno announced quickly before turning around and fleeing. Jumping into his shoes, he was out the door in a flash. "Have a good day!" He called back as the door closed behind him. As he rushed down the stairs, Jacob was already waiting with the cab door open.

Diving into the cab, Jacob sped off. With his face flushed, Jacob simply chuckled. "Old man seemed frustrated going today, I don't think your tardiness is pleasing. But don't worry, as long as you take five minutes to get ready, I can make it only an hour tardiness." Halting to a stop, Ezhno seemed amazed. Nodding, he jumped out of the cab and ran to the hotel room. Changing his clothes and brushing up, Ezhno left the room with jacket and tie in one hand, and the other fumbling to button up his shirt. Once in the cab, Jacob offered him little time to run a comb through his hair and slip on his jacket.

Strutting out of the cab, Ezhno was fixing his tie with his case and breakfast in his hand. Now he looked presentable. Rushing to the conference room, he set up and was typing away like he should have been doing an hour earlier. The only difference today was he was happily munching on a breakfast sandwich of love.
      xxxOOC: Though at this rate, I don't think I'll sleep at all c:

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
RUA . MARCUS

User Image

xxxx I go to sleep alone, and wake up alone. I take walks. I work until I'm tired.

Rua was the best. Yes indeed, he was. He insisted. He made Ezhno some food to go. He forced him to take something to eat. He would never let him go without making sure he was properly fed. He bet whoever gave the other those marks didn’t make him breakfast or at the very least, wasn’t as good as him. Nope, no way in hell. Rua could outdo this mystery hickey person no doubt in the cooking department. He had given the other the food and had been cleaning up when Ezhno had come back over and kissed his cheek. Wait, that was a kiss on the cheek, right? Not a headbutt with lips or perhaps the other tripped and just collided with him that way. Nope, nope, that was just a overly strong kiss to the cheek. A peck.

Ezhno was gone now, and Rua was left standing rather dumbly in his kitchen, hand on his cheek. “Goddamn it, if you do something like that, don’t rush out!” He soon laughed, shaking his head. Well, time to get off to work. Everything cleaned up, Rua grabbed his shoes and keys and phone. Soon he was out of his apartment door, going down and walking along the road. Amy was just outside the restaurant, going to unlock it.

“You are here early.” Rua said with surprise. She looked at him and rolled her eyes. “I just wasn’t sure if you would be here so I didn’t want to take any chances.” She replied. Door unlocked, they both went inside and began the morning routines. They got the windows open, the tables clean and everything ready for the work day. While waiting around for others, Amy turned her attention to her friend. "So what did you do yesterday, mr death? You sounded awful over the phone when calling out. Its rare for you to ever do that, so fess up." There was no talking out of this.

"I went out for drinks with my friend and must have drank too much. The hangover yesterday kept me on my a** all morning and in the afternoon, my hellion siblings came to visit. I was saved with my friend came over." Rua described his day to her, soon enough giving her some finer details.

σσƈ: XD

Shy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

↘↘〈〈 Eznho Sephtis 〉〉

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ ᴅ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ

Down to the last bite of the, now cold, breakfast, Ezhno watched as it was devoured by a passing Kazuki. "You owe me. Plus, it's lunch time now anyways." Glancing down at his watch, Ezhno was shocked that his wrist was bare. Glancing down an the bottom of his screen, it was nearly two twenty. How long had he been mindless working? Did he take a bite every hour? But it seemed to be just a few minutes. Ezhno felt hopeless; he had always been great with estimating time, but without his watch he felt alone. The adrenaline rush in the morning must have caused him to leave his watch on Rua's nightstand; the second rush must have numbed his mind until now. Running a hand through his hair, Ezhno followed Kazuki out.

Before he got far, Ezhno rushed back to properly put away the tupperware. Once it was safely nestled into his briefcase, he hurried to catch up to Kazuki. "Lunch is on me." he said simply as they crawled into Jacob's cab. Ezhno had let Jacob in on a little plan for lunch, so without having to say where they were going, the two found themselves outside of Rua's restaurant. "How do you know this place? It's not some cheap family restaurant, is it?" Kazuki asked skeptically. Shaking his head, Ezhno mustered a little white lie. "It's just some place Jacob recommended, he said we had to try it before we left." Not a complete lie, but definitely stretching Jacob's words.

When the two grabbed a table, Ezhno was sure to keep Kazuki's back towards the kitchen door; hopefully Rua wouldn't show himself. Pretending to look through the menu, Ezhno already know what he'd get. "I had their pasta once, so I'd recommend that." He feigned. Kazuki had noticed something about the jumpy Ezhno, but would save the inquiries until the food arrived. Until then he was glaring through the menu. He decided what he had wanted early on, and he decided to break ice. "So, something happen between you two?" Kazuki asked, slipping his reading glasses into his pocket as he stared at Ezhno. "Nothing really. Just a night's rest and a quick breakfast." Ezhno tried to play it off with a cool head. "That's why you were an hour late with a missing watch? Don't think I don't notice that ridiculous tan line. When was the last time you went out without a watch?" Kazuki chuckled as he teased Ezhno's not-so-soft tan line. Laughing it off, Ezhno stopped laughing when Kazuki fired off another question.

"Did he notice the marks?"
      xxxOOC: Tired... definitely need a recoup-- a picnic turned into a field day... Too much sudden movements @~@

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
RUA . MARCUS

User Image

The owner was fussing all around the kitchen. They were a cook short today, so Rua as well as another cook were working double time. So far, they have had at least one broken plate, three drink spills at tables due to careless patrons, a group from the elderly home who had proceeded to walk around the restaurant and cause a bit of a hold up. And then earlier there was a family who had come in with a child who had a food allergy. They had asked if they could heat up the food that they brought for said child but due to health laws and possible cross contamination if they were to heat it up, the family was told no and then they pitched a fit. Rua had to personally go out and explain to them that it would be a health violation and that they couldn't do that. The family swore to never visit the restaurant again and left poor Rua with a headache.

A bunch of jerks had come out today and boy Rua wanted to go take a nice bath.

While Rua was working away in the kitchen, his employees going in and out of the door. They went to seat those coming in, take orders and then run food out from the kitchen. Amy was once again Ezhno’s waitress, going over with her little note pad and a skip in her step. “Hey there guys, I’m Amy, I’ll be your server today. Have you decided what you wanna get or should I just get you started with something to drink?” She said, looking from Kazuki to Ezhno. She wrote down their orders with a polite smile. It took a few minutes for her to recognize Ezhno’s face. “Oh hey! I remember you!” Rua’s friend! He has been here twice already.

σσƈ: Get some sleep!! Haha

Shy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

↘↘〈〈 Eznho Sephtis 〉〉

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ ᴅ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ

Ezhno hadn't seen the chaotic difference that Rua faced, which was probably a good thing; Ezhno may have over reacted and decide that he must skip work in order to help. But as usual, Amy came with her cheeriness, saving Ezhno from answering Kazuki's question for just a little longer. "Hello again, Amy. The classic penne pasta for me with sparkling water." Ezhno met her cheeriness with his own smile-- polite manners were kept in check as usual. Kazuki straightened himself out and looked over at Amy; rather, not looking, checking out would be a better suited word. With a playful smirk, Kazuki ordered, "Chicken alfredo with a pinot grigio or a Viognier." He said charmingly as he stacked the menus and handed them to her.

When she excitedly recalled Ezhno, Kauzki looked over with a cocked eyebrow. The two waited for her to finish writing before they continued their conversation, until then the two were sitting and smiling at her. Once she was gone, Ezhno pretended Kazuki's last question wasn't asked. Thankfully, Kazuki had forgotten too... at the moment. "Either she has a fantastic memory, or you've been here more than once. Care to explain?" Kazuki asked with another playful smile. Running a hand through his hair, Ezhno answered awkwardly. "Honest. I've only been here once, I don't know how she already remembers me.. The only reason I remember her name is because she gives the same introduction every time." Ezhno answered with a shrug.

Fixing his hair, Ezhno figured he should try to keep Kazuki's mind off of Rua. "But wine? In the middle of the day? Isn't viognier a stronger wine?" Ezhno asked, and honestly, he wanted to know the answer. "Unlike you, who has no class or idea how to eat, wines go best with chicken alfredo. And if this restaurant deserves my acknowledgement, it would carry either. If not, they come up with the next best thing-- a simple iced tea, or less classy fresh lemonade. And, even trashier, seven up." Kazuki answered, his tone become angrier and more disappointed as the sentence continued. "And what do you mean classic penne pasta? That's just a pasta! Do they just serve you boiled pasta? And sparkling water? At least go for a rich beer or something!" Kazuki continued, disgusted with Ezhno's simplicity. Scoffing, Kazuki brushed off Ezhno for a bit and turned his head to observe the guests.

Simpletons, really. Judging by the type of customers, Kazuki was expecting a instant-made type of dish. With store bought cheese on top of a simple boiled-styled pasta and a seven up. Before he could be engrossed with food class, or lack thereof, Kazuki turned back.

"So... What about the marks?"
      xxxOOC: NAY!

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
RUA . MARCUS

User Image

Amy ran off with their orders, going to give their meal orders to the kitchen and let them get started on that while she went to fetch their drinks. Sparkling water and either a pinot grigio or a Viognier. It wasn’t often someone requested one of those two. But they had them! Amy poured a glass of the viognier. With the drinks in hand, she went to bring the glasses to their table. “Here ya guys go. Your food shall be out shortly. Let me know if you need anything else. Oh, also, want me to let him know you are here?” She asked, directing her last question to Ezhno. And by him, she meant Rua. “He might be a bit busy though.” When Rua got the orders and started delegating tasks, starting to cook the pastas. One cook was working on the sauce, another on the chicken. He was unaware that Ezhno was there with Kazuki.

Another waitress called to Amy for some help, so she excused herself from the table and went along back to work, allowing the others to keep talking. The penne pasta and Chicken Alfredo were being dished out, Rua giving final touches and adding garnish. “Order out.” He called to Amy. She disappeared into the kitchen and grabbed the dishes, ferrying them out to Ezhno and Kazuki’s table. “Here we go!” She announced, placing them down in the respective spots. "I'll be back soon to check on things. Enjoy your meal." She gave a little playful wink before going off to tend to the other tables.

σσƈ: YES

Shy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

↘↘〈〈 Eznho Sephtis 〉〉

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ ᴅ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ

Ezhno was once again saved by Amy. As she set down the drinks, the two of them smiled at her. Kazuki's was brief as it was soon replaced by him swirling the wine around and taking a sip. As Kazuki was alone in the world with the wine, Ezhno looked over as Amy asked him. With a pink tint on his face he answered, "No, it's best to let him work. But thank you for the offer though." As she rushed off, Ezhno turned his attention back to Kazuki-- who was pretending he didn't hear the question.

He had bigger questions to be answered, but before Kazuki had a chance to restate the question, Ezhno intervened with his own. "Viognier? Bet you weren't expecting that." Ezhno said with a snotty smile. Ha. That's what Kazuki gets for doubting Rua's restaurant. Kazuki simply nodded as he took another sip. By the time he was done savoring the taste and was ready to ask the same question, Amy was out again setting down their plates. The two met her smile with their own and a thank you.

Kazuki caught her wink and was smirking for a bit. Without much more talking, the two started eating. Ezhno ate his with delight, still in awe of the wondrous taste. Meanwhile, Kazuki was eating his with a dubious face. As he tasted the sauce, he chuckled. "They should have added a bit of cyanne pepper; this is what all newbie restaurants lack-- a bit of edge." He critiqued. "Not that bad though. At least they didn't give me box food." Once again, Kazuki became absorbed in his world of foods.

With a happier attitude, the two enjoyed their lunch together. The focus of their conversation changed from the food to business. Because of a jaunty-zombie Ezhno, they were ahead of their daily schedule. Kazuki calculated that if they continued at this rate, they would be a day ahead; which calculated to another week or another ten days tops. Delighted that they would soon return home, it eventually occurred to Ezhno that he would have only another ten days with Rua. Half way done with his plate, Ezhno suddenly lost his appetite and was poking at his food. When Amy rolled around again, Ezhno straightened himself and took a few more bites with a smile. Kazuki had already finished his plate and was ordering another one. A big stomach to fill for a big man. He was kind enough to spare them on their wine, considering he had only sipped away half of his glass by the time he finished the first plate. The two found their conversation switching from business to Rua.

Kazuki fired off questions while Ezhno answered them half heartedly. "What do you think of him now?" "He's matured into a fine man." "Any feelings?" "Aside from respect, awe, and admiration, maybe a touch of jealousy.. No." "Any moves made?" With a flushed face, Ezhno lied;"no." "The marks?" "Don't think he saw." "Any ladies?" "As far as the eye can see, no." "So what're you going to do now?" "The same thing I've always been doing... being normal." Then came the final question that really had Ezhno thinking.

"What if he makes a move?"
      xxxOOC:=u=;;

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
RUA . MARCUS

User Image

Everything was going on rather smoothly. Rua remained unaware of the two. Ezhno and Kazuki were able to keep chatting as they pleased, with Amy stopping by the table to ask if they liked their food and see if they wanted any refills or something of that sort. She seemed amazed that Kazuki finished his food and was asking for another. “Ooh hungry fella. I’ll get you another in a jiffy!” Amy said with a grin. This had to be the first time someone has ordered two meals for one man. She took his empty plate away and went right off with his other order to the kitchen. Rua was promptly cooking it right away.

After a few minutes, it was sitting and waiting at the window to be taken. Amy swooped in and took the dish, bring it right over to Kazuki. “There ya go.” She said. “Anything else I can get for you two? Another drink? Maybe some water? Or how about any coffee or tea?” She hoped she had not been interrupting anything.

σσƈ: XD

Shy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

↘↘〈〈 Eznho Sephtis 〉〉

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ ᴅ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ

The two halted their questioning when Amy came around, Ezhno smiled as Kazuki ordered more. He passed up anymore refills with a wave of a hand. The quick wait ensued a few more questions and hypothetical situations; most of which left Ezhno hunched over and blushing. The two finished the twenty questions by the time Amy returned with a full plate. Helping her set it down, Kazuki glanced up at her. Anything else? Turning on his charms, "Maybe you can get me seven digits. No, ten including area code, I'm not from around here." he requested with a wink.

Disgusted with Kazuki's sleezy charms, he waved Amy off. "Ignore him. That should be good, thank you." Ezhno said as he reached across the table to cover Kazuki's charming grin. Once Amy was out of ear's range, Kazuki licked the males hand. "Just because you don't want any girls, doesn't mean you should be C-blocking me." Kazuki grumbled as he started on his second plate. Little conversation occurred while Kazuki was eating, and Ezhno figured he could send a quick text. 'How's work? I'm wrapping up lunch soon. After a talk with Kazuki, we're figured another ten days here if things keep going our way.' He sent off the text reluctantly.

Kazuki had noticed and stretched over the table and snagged Ezhno's phone up. "Becoming more of a zombie with the mole aren't you?" Finishing up quickly, Kazuki finished off any of his wine left. Bickering over who would pay, Kazuki was left to cover the tip. Tossing down a few tens, the two left swiftly. Glancing down at his nonexistent watch, Ezhno asked for his phone back. Climbing into the cab, Kazuki decided to text for Ezhno instead. 'I left my watch at your place, mind if I come pick it up after work darling?' Adding a little heart afterwards, Kazuki laughed manically. He didn't support their relationship, but he would get a kick out of messing with the lovebirds when he could. Tossing the phone back to Ezhno, he hurried Ezhno back to work.

They had come to an agreement with Jacob, that drives would be paid for collectively at the end of their business trip. Rushing Ezhno into his seat, Kazuki snatched the phone once again-- preventing Ezhno from re-reading the text Kazuki sent and any new text messages Rua would send. Returning back to work, the two were determined to finish within a week. Ever so often, Ezhno would try to snag his phone back without any success.
      xxxOOC:=u=;;

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
RUA . MARCUS

User Image

Amy gave a giggle when Kazuki asked for her digits, though Ezhno waved her off. She left without much of a word, though certainly had a smile and a blush on her face. Not every day she got asked for her number. It was very nice. She may or may not have slipped a little sticky note on the receipt when she gave the two their bill. She for certain did give another wink to Kazuki. His charm worked on her. In the kitchen, Rua received Ezhno’s text. ‘Work going well. Bit chaotic with a chef out sick. Lots of jerks today but nothing I can’t handle. How’s work for you?’ He didn’t know how he should respond to the part about how long Ezhno had left in the area.

Amy went to the table to clean up after the two left, taking care of the tip and everything else. So polite. So nice. She hoped to see them again sometime. Especially the big guy. Rua received Ezhno’s second text and was a bit wary by the little change. Then again, Ezhno could be joking. He must be. With a laugh and a smile, Rua replied back. ‘Sure thing love.’ He even added the heart at the end as well. Oh Ezhno sure has turned into a bit of a goof. But if he was seeing someone and this wasn’t entirely a joke, did that mean Ezhno was leading him on? No no, Ezhno didn’t seem like the type. It must just be a joke. Rua sighed. He pocketed his phone and got back to work.

Amy came into the kitchen for a short while, just gushing about this big guy who basically flirted with her and asked for her digits. Rua rolled his eyes. “Well good for you. At least someone has a chance here of getting some.” Amy laughed and went on her way.

σσƈ: Oh Kazuki XD

Shy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

↘↘〈〈 Eznho Sephtis 〉〉

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ ᴅ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ

Ezhno had noticed the sticky note with the digits and had slipped it in his pocket before the two left. If Kazuki was going to hold Ezhno's phone hostage, then he would hold his waitress-date hostage. Once the two started working, they remained doing so until nearly half past six. That was when Ezhno's stomach started to growl at him. Looking up, he saw the 'home' button of his phone glowing, indicating some notification. Catching Kazuki's eye, he motioned for stretches. The two of them standing up, started to reach towards the ceiling. "Hungry yet?" Short, sweet, simple, to the point. "Despite the double entree during lunch, I could use more food in my tank." Kazuki joked as he patted his stomach. Glancing down at his wrist again, Ezhno let a frustrated sigh. Things just weren't the same without his watch! Kazuki teased him and exaggerated the motion of checking his watch. "We're almost done with tomorrow's load, so let's just eat a quick dinner and finish strong." Kazuki advised.

The two headed over to the break room, where they had stocked up plenty of their freezer foods. Microwaving five portions, the two scurried back to the conference room where they indulged on the melted foods. Three servings for Kazuki and two for Ezhno, the two competed. While they were eating, Kazuki decided to contact their other halves. Video chatting with each other, Jun and Akagi decided it was time for them to eat dinner two. With the problem that separated the group, they were able to reunite through a frozen-food dinner. Laughing throughout the entire fourty minute dinner, Kazuki was sure to fill the other two in of Ezhno's misdeeds. Verifying that things were going smoothly, everyone anticipated the two's return. After bidding one another a good night, Ezhno and Kazuki returned to work full of energy.

Before the two became engrossed with the files, Kazuki returned Ezhno's phone. "He's ready for you.. love." Kazuki teased. Once the phone was safely in his hands, Ezhno quickly checked over the texts, forgetting to return the ten digits to Kazuki. Confused at Rua's second reply, Ezhno scrolled up to see the question that Kazuki had sent. With steam flushing out of his ears, Ezhno hid his face in embarrassment. Darling and love? Along with plenty of hearts to keep him happy. Curling up, Ezhno thought about the text. Rua had only replied with a pet name and a heart because Kazuki started it, right? Convincing himself that a heart meant nothing more than a joke, his mind traced back to Rua's replies to texts that Kazuki sent previously. Adding them together, Ezhno could only conclude that Rua felt the same feeling Ezhno had been trying to surpress.

"Pull yourself together kid. Send a text back, it's not that difficult." Kazuki said coldly, shooting a rubber band at Ezhno to make him snap out of it. Dodging the projectile, Ezhno sat up and started to reply-- deciding to keep with the light mood that was set in the texts. 'Same old, same ol' Things are going a lot quicker than expected, so there's not going to be a lot of time further required. I'll swing by after work? Hopefully at a reasonable hour; if not, I'll just try again tomorrow.' Send. Burying himself in work again, Ezhno tried to distract himself from the embarrassment.

By eight twenty, the two wrapped everything up and decided to return back to the hotel. Filling Kazuki in, Ezhno told him he would be visiting Rua instead. It was then, Kazuki was adamant he tag along because he was too curious to see how two-star Rua's restaurant actually was. As the two left the office early for once, Ezhno shot Rua another text. 'Woo! Finished early, heading over to grab a second helping of dinner.'
      xxxOOC:Even Amy can't save herself from his charms

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
RUA . MARCUS

User Image

Somewhere along the lines, Mia and his mother stopped by. Apparently Mia had been baking with their mother and was very proud of her newest creation. Some melt in the mouth blueberry cake. She couldn’t wait to give him a good helping, all wrapped up. Amy had fetched Rua from the kitchen when she came, practically bouncing with glee with the box of cake in it. With a smile, Rua patted her head and accepted the treat, saying he would eat it. Amy came over. She got along well with Mia, practically loved the little girl like the little sister she never had. “Oooh, a Mia cake! Careful Rua, I might just steal that.” Mia laughed, insisting that she couldn’t eat it but that she would make more for Amy to try.

Eventually they left, with Rua storing the box away for a while. He would eat it soon when things died down a little. Eventually when it did, Rua took the piece of cake, went to sit for break and ate it. It was delicious. As expected of his little sister’s baking. Once she was older and more capable around the kitchen, he would invite her to the restaurant and even let her add desserts to the menu. After his cake was gone and his break was done, Rua headed back to the kitchen. The dinner rush came around 5:30 and ended around 8, leaving a few late nighters. Rua got Ezhno’s message. ‘Don’t worry about it. Come whenever you want, no matter how late.’ Rua replied. At the back of his head, Rua wanted to ask about those hickies, ask about who gave them to him. To ask if he was seeing someone. To see if he even stood a chance.

Which place you heading to for dinner? Coming to my restaurant?’ Rua asked in his next message. He would look forward to seeing him if he was.

σσƈ: Lol she has fallen victim!!

Shy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

↘↘〈〈 Eznho Sephtis 〉〉

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ ᴅ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ

In the cab, Ezhno had received the texts immediately. Reading through the first one, the second one arrived as he was typing a reply. Having to delete his message, since it was an ill fitted reply to the second one, Ezhno combined the reply into one. 'Of course, would I dare try eating any place else? I'm actually almodftwds. I'm here now.' Ezhno texted back, Jacob's harsh stop causing the typos. As the two climbed out, Ezhno offered dinner to the young male. His offer was declined, but was promised a pick up and a 'next time'. As Jacob drove off, Kazuki stood infront of the restaurant. "We've already been here. Is it a little hut behind?" Kazuki asked, looking around. Shaking his head with a laugh, Ezhno pulled the male in.

Heading in, the two grabbed the same table Ezhno sat at when he first visited-- the very corner booth. Bickering along the way, the two debated on whether or not to stay. "Think about it, it's a win win for both of us. You get to take Amy home, while I go pick up my watch." Ezhno whispered. Preventing Ezhno from furthur nagging, Kazuki flagged down Amy. "Well, hello again beautiful." With a quick wink, Kazuki was in turn, cut off by Ezhno. "Can you give my regards to Rua? And just a warm cup of coffee for now." Ezhno met Kazuki's glare and was left glaring at the wall behind Kazuki as the other male turned to charmingly smile at Amy. "Tell Marcus to try his best to impress me, though I doubt he can make any dish more of a master piece than you are." Kazuki chuckled as he leaned closer to Amy.
      xxxOOC:C:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out