Welcome to Gaia! ::

Springflower1
lil_chula_4life
if you really knew me you would know im popular smexii and bi!

youre so lucky!!!you are pretty(im not lesbian,im just saying)!

(thank you!!)

4,800 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
NewYorkGurl4Evr
If you really knew me, you would know that i have been wanting to kill myself since i was 10.
But i always think about my brothers and sisters. And i hide all the pain with a smile. None of my real life friends know this.
Do you have anything that you would like to share????

oh thats sad!!!please dont kill yourself,eveything will be all right!

4,800 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
zoey0207
if u really kne me u would know that i am not popular or cute or hot i am a nerd in real

sadly me too.i know how you feel.i think im might even be more nerdier than you

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200
If you really knew me...

You would know I've never moved on from my last girlfriend. I have put on a mask to deceive everyone that everything is fine with me. I smile, I walk forward, but she was always on my mind. I'm on the verge of doing something horrible to myself, but I want to get over it, I really do. If only you knew the pain and suffering I'm going through right now, and this is what you didn't know.

4,800 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
it seems as if everyone hates life!
anyways if you really knew me, you would know that im very shy and dress really ugly and im not cool.i read a lot,and people seem to think reading is 4 losers and nerds.
if you really knew me you would know im scared of the dentist.
ok heres something embarrassing:if you really knew me you would know i still pretend my stuffed animals are real.i know theyre not but no harm in pretending,right?
i bet youre all thinking im weird,but even though i may be,i still have friends,and thats all that matters!
If you really knew me you would know that I hate how i am. I think i'm ugly, fat, stupid, and lonely. Yes i have a lot of friends but i have just as much haters. You would also know that me and my dad barely talk. I think he likes my sister more than me because shes the ideal daughter. Shes athletic, good grades, in collage math, never got grounded, very artistic, and never got in trouble. I, on the other hand, have many problems with my self, am mean, spoiled, a brat, and hurts a lot of people. My ex-boyfriend was a douche and traumatized me. People are laughing about it and i just laugh along. But if you really knew me you would know that all my laughs and smiles are forced and fake. I still like my douche bag ex. You would also know that he hurt me so bad that i cry everyday. At night i cry my self to sleep. My mom and dad fight alot. Almost punched my mom in the face but hit the wall instead. He broke our last fridge by pushing her into it. Broke my Aunts nose by punching her in the face. Right in front on me, my sister, and my aunts daughter. My cousin. i wish that i can run away from everything and start new. Start a hole new life. People tell me im pretty while others tell me that im uglier than Michael Jackson when he bleached his skin. i also get teased a lot because im Bi-sexual. This one kid came up to me at school and asked"So hows them pussies?" and i ran into the girls bathroom and cried. I wouldn't come out in till 7th hour and i was in there since lunch(after 4th hour). I lost alot of friends because of that. They all say behind my back"Wow. Shes bi now? i didn't know that. Shes a freak. Never talking to her again." Only one guy truly loves me but i don't know how i feel about him. People make fun of me because i date him. me and my friend got in a fight about it today. It was like a punching kind of fight. And if you really knew me you would know that scene/happiness is all an act. I want to be girly but im to depressed to. My Papa died of cancer and i regret of barely seeing him. I think that my Nana likes my cousins more. And If you really truly absolutely knew me, you would know that i hate life and i want to die. I know its lot since im only 12, but its all the truth....

Tipsy Lunatic

5,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
if u really knew me u would know that everytime i wake up and look in the mirror i think im fat,a bimbo,and ugly
if u really knew me u would kno tht i only like 1 guy and he doesnt like me back and instead some ppl im not interested in do like me
if u really knew me u would know that i think im boring and tht once i find a guy hes gunna dump me becuz of tht
if u really really knew me u would know tht i never take off my jacket cuz(like i said b4)i think i look fat.

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
wow. you have issues. you need to go to a therapist. this is the wrong place to be posting this s**t...

Tipsy Lunatic

5,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
and how old r u?
If you knew me you'd know that I'm afraid of the future.

Tipsy Lunatic

5,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Feral Ladykiller

if you really knew me...
...you would know that im terrified of politics. and the car blowing up while im in it like in the action movies. that ive been told by my aunt that she believes that i have an anxiety disorder when she didnt even know the half of it. my mood. that... you know that feeling when you worry and your heart skips a beat? yeah, that. that's put on repeat everyday, just about all day. you would know that you cant use sarcasm or say awful things even if your just joking w/ me, for even though im aware that you dont mean whatever youve said, i still take it to heart. you would know that by saying those things, you would have pulled my emotional trigger that would make me think awful things {how im ugly and selfish and overweight and stupid and knowone likes me and thats why the remark was made} you would know that i can cry in the blink of an eye when im happy or sad and. you would know that im paranoid that the world is going to end before i get out of here.

you would know that you cant make me laugh when im crying because i cant stop doing them both at the same time for at least an hour strait. and it looks and sounds rediculous

you would know that im not at all strong, physically and emotionally even though i put on a show that i am. i dont want to be the pushover that i used to be. when i grabbed her neck, i left a bruise that even i didnt know about till she told everyone about it. just like when people would pull my hair and drag me around in the and id put up with it.

and that my bipolar dad makes me uneasy and i dont like being around my mom. because im sick of the yelling. the yelling makes me ill

you would know that im convinced that ill have a heart attack in the not so distant future.

you would know that im aware of more than you think and im mostly unbiased when it comes to a situation even when im involved. i can give you both sides and perspectives.

you would know that im willing if only you could meet me halfway

5,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
If you really knew me, you'd know I'm shy, not that smart, a little talented at song writing but pretty ugly.

Feral Ladykiller

Burning Cities Down
If you knew me you'd know that I'm afraid of the future.

dito

Icy Thorns's Waifu

Supernatural Enchantress

55,050 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
If you really knew me you would know that I have a horrible temper.... sweatdrop
You would never know that by just looking at me or talking to me.
If you really knew me you would know that i'm a Black Belt and that I got it on January 20, 2007 ( while in the 7th grade xP )
If you really knew me you would know that I swear like a sailor... xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces