Welcome to Gaia! ::

if ya knew me you would be scared of me because im a psycho and im also a hunk !!!!!!!!!!

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
If you really knew me you would know nothing about my feelings at all. I cry myself asleep on my sis's b-day lock myself in my room for 2 hours and cry. Even though I want to stop I can't it hurts. That's all I guess even though I act happy in rl or on gaia. It's something I only know and I guess you guys now now.
If you really knew me, you would know that I have gone emo, many times (due to past boyfriends.). I also wish to kill my parents, they don't let me have a life or do anything that I want. They think they are raising me right, but when I grow up, I'm just gonna be a loner. I need to get out, and experience the world. That's why I love my boyfriend. He is so.... outrageous.
lil_chula_4life
if you really knew me you would know im popular smexii and bi!

lol. lies. xD
If you really knew me...

You would know that each day I wake up I hate myself more than I did the day before, and that I hate looking in mirrors because all I see is ugly staring back at me. You would know that I use to cut in order to feel something, to know if I'm alive or not. That I build walls so no one can get in, and the fact that I'm saying all this now to you all amazes me. You would know that I thought about killing myself constantly and still think about it today. If you really knew me, you would know that I never feel like I'm good enough for anybody and that I'm scared to death that I'll never marry or have a future with a loving guy. You would know that compared to my sister and brother I feel like a complete failure to my parents. I'm alone, ugly, worthless, and scared of the future..and I have no idea how to fix anything about me.
Fresco_Delight
If you really knew me...

You would know that each day I wake up I hate myself more than I did the day before, and that I hate looking in mirrors because all I see is ugly staring back at me. You would know that I use to cut in order to feel something, to know if I'm alive or not. That I build walls so no one can get in, and the fact that I'm saying all this now to you all amazes me. You would know that I thought about killing myself constantly and still think about it today. If you really knew me, you would know that I never feel like I'm good enough for anybody and that I'm scared to death that I'll never marry or have a future with a loving guy. You would know that compared to my sister and brother I feel like a complete failure to my parents. I'm alone, ugly, worthless, and scared of the future..and I have no idea how to fix anything about me.

Many of the things you said I can relate to, except for the cutting. I'm just starting to gain a brighter perspective on life and hope is slowly coming to me but their are days when everything feels so impossible and I just want to dig a hole a bury myself in it. Just remember that you are never alone in your feelings or that no one understands you because someone else can be feeling the same.

5,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100
if you really knew me you would know that when somone calls me fat (wich im not btw) it hurts me in so many ways that i just want to runaway and cry forever but i just cover it up with a smile and agree with them. if you really new me you would know that i am scared to death about what will happen in the future. if you really knew me you would know that im under pressure about being perfect and people liking me at school
if u really knew me i wanted to run away and hurt everybody in the world so it would be just me

5,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
    If you really knew me, you would know that I'm the dumbest in my family, and the one that's always bothered.
    In school, I'm harassed for being "emo" and my sleeves are constantly being pulled up to check for cuts.
    I help so many people with their problems, and I can't even solve mine.
    Many guys like me, but almost all of them just want to get some.
    One of those being my best friends brother.
    I don't even like going over to her house anymore for that reason.
    And the thing is, her house is the only relief I get.
    If you really knew me, you'd know that I would have killed myself so long ago, but I have a few friends that completely refuse to let go of me when I try to say goodbye.
    You would also know that I've gotten drunk and done drugs, and I have cut myself, but none of it helps.
    So I get to suffer because of those I love.
    Oh, and if that wasn't enough, I have panic attacks (Like, the real disease.) and Bypolar.
    Not to mention mild MPD.
    (And by mild I mean, I have another personality, but only one that rarely comes out.
if you really knew me then you'd c that every guy im not interested in is interested in me scream but the one guy i am isnt interested in me crying
If you really knew me, you would know that I'm not the happiest girl you see in Towns and in real life.
Deep down inside, depression is ripping me apart. I just want to die and be forgotten forever.
I carve into my palm and my arm with pencils.
If you really knew me, you would know that if it wasn't for my boyfriend, I'd be literally dead right now.
He's the only thing that has meaning in my life.
But then at the same time, each day, I always think he can do better then the worthless piece of trash I am.
I don't know how long I have to survive. It's all just too much.
If you really knew me, then you would know that even tho i have the biggest heart, im always broken up with. If you really knew me, then you would know that ive never broken up with anyone in my life. If you really knew me, you would know that i cant ever be friends with people that ive loved, because everything come back to me, and i end up braking my own heart...instead of them braking it for me.

Greedy Cultist

If you really knew me, you'd know that my cold hearted attitude that I have is due to the years of pain I endured, that the smile you see every once in a while is actually fake and I put it up just so people, friends and family don't worry about me.
You can even call me the most depressed because thats all I ever am now a days. I've learned to help people with there problems and help them live and get passed there darkest time, I've become the light to others but yet I can't seem to find my light nor can I follow my own advice and get passed my pain. You'd think I'm young, innocent but I've lost it at a young age I lost it and learned that life will always be cruel. I know the pain of heartbreaks, being cheated on countless of time along with losing a boyfriend to a person I called my best friend
If you honestly, knew me and got to know me you'd eventually find this out, and you'll learn to know that seclusion in a dark spot is my haven, being locked away is how I get away from others and I don't deal with real life friendship because all I ever got out of it was backstabbed.
If you really knew me, you'd know I'm as broken as ever and that no one can ever fix me,
if you really knew me you would know how i feel about life, why i hate it so much and why i just want it all to end....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff