Autobots or Decepticons?

Autobots 0.2540415704388 25.4% [ 110 ]
Decepticons 0.22632794457275 22.6% [ 98 ]
Triple Changers! 0.085450346420323 8.5% [ 37 ]
I like them all 0.43418013856813 43.4% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 433 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 180 181 182 > >> >>> »|

Assimilated Wolf

So, I went back to the Dollar General that I got my Legends G2 Megatron and Starscream from to see what else they had. Saw a Legends Bumblebee, but got the cheaper Minicon Break-Neck. Just another class for me to kick myself over missing out on.

Valiant Jackling

Murasaki Alien

I also flipped jsut the same when I found Voyager PRID Starscream at Target. If my friend wasn't such a fangirl herself she probably would have thought I was nuts as well. I was all *gasp* HOLY CRAP! S-STARSCREAM! *grabs the box like someone else is going to steal him away* Although my friend still gave me an odd look after I scared the crap out of her with my sudden outburst. I just reminded her how much of a nut she is for Loki and we were even. xD

I've had that happen before, except with total strangers and not friends <.< The oddest was when a kid was staring at me like I was crazy. It wasn't even like I was keeping the boy from looking at stuff. Well over a month ago I had found the kreon blind pack buried in Walmart's clearance isle and had laid them out on the floor to look at the numbers and was using my phone to pull up the "cheat" guide so I didn't buy duplicates. All the while this 6 or 7 year old boy (wandering around without a parent to boot) was staring at me like "wtf are you doing crazy lady." He just stood there, on the other side of the isle, staring at me until his mother showed up several minutes later.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Erailea
Murasaki Alien

I also flipped jsut the same when I found Voyager PRID Starscream at Target. If my friend wasn't such a fangirl herself she probably would have thought I was nuts as well. I was all *gasp* HOLY CRAP! S-STARSCREAM! *grabs the box like someone else is going to steal him away* Although my friend still gave me an odd look after I scared the crap out of her with my sudden outburst. I just reminded her how much of a nut she is for Loki and we were even. xD

I've had that happen before, except with total strangers and not friends <.< The oddest was when a kid was staring at me like I was crazy. It wasn't even like I was keeping the boy from looking at stuff. Well over a month ago I had found the kreon blind pack buried in Walmart's clearance isle and had laid them out on the floor to look at the numbers and was using my phone to pull up the "cheat" guide so I didn't buy duplicates. All the while this 6 or 7 year old boy (wandering around without a parent to boot) was staring at me like "wtf are you doing crazy lady." He just stood there, on the other side of the isle, staring at me until his mother showed up several minutes later.

Part of the reason I like it better when there's no one in the aisle when I'm shopping. XD There's no one there to stare at you. Though most of the time I'm not even aware if people ARE giving me funny looks, though. I DO care since I'm weird and self-conscious I'm also oblivious to some things going on around me and tend to focus more on what ever it is I'M doing as opposed to everyone else.

Lunatic

I've had moments where I grabbed what I saw really quick and drop it. Or even better. When I found the Revenge of the Fallen Voyager Bludgeon I picked him up fast and cut myself on the box. And Murasaki, I was fortunate to obtain the said generations you missed out on. The only 2 I never found were Wreck-Gar and Perceptor. But a good friend was nice enough to find them for me. Anywho. What do you guys think of my new Sig?

Valiant Jackling

Waaaaaa! MP-15 is to be Fortress Maximus!

But gosh damn it for being $350 gonk

Let's see if there is any way on this Earth (or the next) I can round up that sort of cash by April.

This is going to be a little painful... canceled my FoC Magnus pre-order to help. Screw Vehicon (watch him start to show up now) and ebay, here I come to list stuff... soon... Comic Con is coming up and I didn't get much painting & sewing done last weekend... Booo! My Oban Star Racers Prince Aikka costume is taking longer to customize than I thought. Ah well. It was a very cheap costume to assemble (roughly $30, mostly due to the long elf ears. I had just about everything else I needed from previous cosplays I've made over the years. 'Course I would have skipped over making it all together had I made the MP route decision before I bought the ears xP Ah well. Lol ).

So glad BBTS allows you to cancel a pre-order at any time and not be smacked for it too. Now I just have to make sure I don't have to cancel my Fort Max order... I know where all my Christmas money is going this year. Lol

Lunatic

Erailea

Let's see if there is any way on this Earth (or the next) I can round up that sort of cash by April.

This is going to be a little painful... canceled my FoC Magnus pre-order to help. Screw Vehicon (watch him start to show up now) and ebay, here I come to list stuff... soon... Comic Con is coming up and I didn't get much painting & sewing done last weekend... Booo! My Oban Star Racers Prince Aikka costume is taking longer to customize than I thought. Ah well. It was a very cheap costume to assemble (roughly $30, mostly due to the long elf ears. I had just about everything else I needed from previous cosplays I've made over the years. 'Course I would have skipped over making it all together had I made the MP route decision before I bought the ears xP Ah well. Lol ).

So glad BBTS allows you to cancel a pre-order at any time and not be smacked for it too. Now I just have to make sure I don't have to cancel my Fort Max order... I know where all my Christmas money is going this year. Lol

Sort to put a damper on the Fort Max but he's a encore reissue not a MP. MP 15 is Ravage and Rumble. Saw the news on TFW2005:

Encore #23 Fortress Maximus - $349.99 (April Release) or $399.99 for the early air shipment (March Release) http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/list.aspx?list=10800

Takara MP-15 Masterpiece Ravage & Rumble - $59.99 http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...74&mode=retail

Valiant Jackling

Mildellas
Erailea

Sort to put a damper on the Fort Max but he's a encore reissue not a MP. MP 15 is Ravage and Rumble. Saw the news on TFW2005:

Encore #23 Fortress Maximus - $349.99 (April Release) or $399.99 for the early air shipment (March Release) http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/list.aspx?list=10800

Takara MP-15 Masterpiece Ravage & Rumble - $59.99 http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...74&mode=retail

that's what I meant. Lol. Too tired to type out what was actually going through my head properly, apparently. lol.

I was excited for the MP's too since I'm very close to having the cash for MP Soundwave. Should have it together in the next month to month and a half. I'm just in the frenzy of trying to find the cash for everything. Fort Max is just one of those figures that's too hard to pass up, but I'll have to if I can't get the money together for it.

Dangerous Hunter

Got an unexpected suprize from a close friend today, finally Got my Vehicon I've been looking for.Yay! whee

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ugh... Anyone else see the images of the price hikes for the deluxes?! At the rate they're skyrocketing I'm starting to consider just ordering everything online. X_X They'll be Just as expensive with shipping as buying them in store. They haven't spiked in my area yet, though. I guess I might actually have to consider streamlining and being even more picky and choosy my collecting. Or just start asking for nothing but TF figures during the holidays. XD But I could probably ask all I want but won't get any figures. My family isn't going to feed my addiction, heck most of them probably think me collecting toys is stupid. xD

Erailea

I was excited for the MP's too since I'm very close to having the cash for MP Soundwave. Should have it together in the next month to month and a half. I'm just in the frenzy of trying to find the cash for everything. Fort Max is just one of those figures that's too hard to pass up, but I'll have to if I can't get the money together for it.

As much as I'd like to order Masterpiece Soundwave, I can't help but to wonder if it'd be worth it to just wait for the U.S release.

Lunatic

Got these goodies from my close friend today. The same friend that hooked up my fiancee with the Vehicon.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
And the secondary alt. mode I implemented using a spare Dark of the Moon Crankcase's wheels. Cause let's face it. When I see this Springer he needs to be a triplechanger.
User Image
User Image

Valiant Jackling

Murasaki Alien
Ugh... Anyone else see the images of the price hikes for the deluxes?! At the rate they're skyrocketing I'm starting to consider just ordering everything online. X_X They'll be Just as expensive with shipping as buying them in store. They haven't spiked in my area yet, though. I guess I might actually have to consider streamlining and being even more picky and choosy my collecting. Or just start asking for nothing but TF figures during the holidays. XD But I could probably ask all I want but won't get any figures. My family isn't going to feed my addiction, heck most of them probably think me collecting toys is stupid. xD

As much as I'd like to order Masterpiece Soundwave, I can't help but to wonder if it'd be worth it to just wait for the U.S release.

If you switch to online purchases I recommend BBTS. They can be a wee bit more expensive, but at the rate the toys are skyrocketing BBTS is actually cheaper, in most cases, than that one Walmart store imaged on Seibtertron. The other perk is they have a Pile of Loot option (POL), which allows you to buy an item and have the store hold it for you until you give them the thumbs up to ship (or 6 months have passed). So you can purchase however many figures you want over the span of several weeks (or months) and save on shipping. Better than paying an added $8-15 every time you buy an item. I find, on average, BBTS adds $1 to shipping for each item added to your POL after the first.

Just thought I'd bring it up in case you ever wanted to buy online.

As for Soundwave... I really considered waiting for a US release, but Hasbro has me nervous with all the stunts they've pulled this year. If you can, save up the cash now so if and when news of Hasbro canceling him hits (which hopefully it won't) you can quickly grab the Takara version before it sells out online, if you wanted it of course. Never hurts to have a backup plan if you really crave a character and, hey, if it turns out you don't need (or want) the more expensive Japanese version, you'll have added cash to spend elsewhere xd Fingers crossed for an American release though!

Airachnid
Got an unexpected suprize from a close friend today, finally Got my Vehicon I've been looking for.Yay! whee

Congrats! I must admit, I'm jealous, even though I've given up looking for him.

Mildellas

Ah! So cool. Lol. I wanted a few of those buggers before I switched collecting routes. Actually, I still want them, but I can't afford to buy them sad Ah well. Always x-mas, though I have a feeling I'm going to ask for tin toys over Transformers this year since I only got two this year - one I bought, one was a gift.

I heart tin toys about as much as I do Transformers. The latter just happens to be waaaaaay easier to find.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Erailea
Murasaki Alien

If you switch to online purchases I recommend BBTS. They can be a wee bit more expensive, but at the rate the toys are skyrocketing BBTS is actually cheaper, in most cases, than that one Walmart store imaged on Seibtertron. The other perk is they have a Pile of Loot option (POL), which allows you to buy an item and have the store hold it for you until you give them the thumbs up to ship (or 6 months have passed). So you can purchase however many figures you want over the span of several weeks (or months) and save on shipping. Better than paying an added $8-15 every time you buy an item. I find, on average, BBTS adds $1 to shipping for each item added to your POL after the first.

Just thought I'd bring it up in case you ever wanted to buy online.

As for Soundwave... I really considered waiting for a US release, but Hasbro has me nervous with all the stunts they've pulled this year. If you can, save up the cash now so if and when news of Hasbro canceling him hits (which hopefully it won't) you can quickly grab the Takara version before it sells out online, if you wanted it of course. Never hurts to have a backup plan if you really crave a character and, hey, if it turns out you don't need (or want) the more expensive Japanese version, you'll have added cash to spend elsewhere xd Fingers crossed for an American release though!

That Pile of Loot actually sounds like a pretty awesome thing. Bundle your order and save on shipping a couple different items.

And even if Hasbro does cancel it, there's still that waiting period between when the Takara is released as well. >< And knowing online prices the thing will only shoot up in price. DX

Valiant Jackling

Murasaki Alien

That Pile of Loot actually sounds like a pretty awesome thing. Bundle your order and save on shipping a couple different items.

And even if Hasbro does cancel it, there's still that waiting period between when the Takara is released as well. >< And knowing online prices the thing will only shoot up in price. DX

I'm pretty sure Takara's is coming out before Hasbro's. Takara's MP Optimus's did anyway and their MP Soundwave has a release date of December this year, according to BBTS. Of course that can change at any time, but I haven't heard heads nor tails of a domestic release date yet.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Erailea
Murasaki Alien

I'm pretty sure Takara's is coming out before Hasbro's. Takara's MP Optimus's did anyway and their MP Soundwave has a release date of December this year, according to BBTS. Of course that can change at any time, but I haven't heard heads nor tails of a domestic release date yet.

I phrased that all wrong, sorry! D: I know the Takara one is coming out first. I meant the wait time between the Takara and Hasbro release.

Also, I'm a little less angry at my Toys R Us.. They're stocking newer stuff in, now! Woo! No sign of the Masterpieces, though. I asked one of the employees about it and he said he hasn't seen either wing nor trailer of Thundercracker or Optimus. They said that they've even put in an order for the blue seeker over a month ago and it STILL hasn't come in yet.

Assimilated Wolf

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/prices-continue-to-rise-on-transformers-toys-and-other-popular-brands/25937/

This is getting out of hand... The first one wasn't that bad, but this?! Almost 20 dollars for a deluxe with a simple design?? I'm sticking with Bot Shots and Cyberverse from now on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff