Autobots 0.2540415704388 25.4% [ 110 ]
Decepticons 0.22632794457275 22.6% [ 98 ]
Triple Changers! 0.085450346420323 8.5% [ 37 ]
I like them all 0.43418013856813 43.4% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 433 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 180 181 182 > >> >>> »|

Valiant Jackling

MistressSpectra
    I have returned... with a crappy picture!

User Image

Don't mind Arcee; she's camera shy. And... don't mind the Ariel hiding out back there, either; she's a camera whore. So yeah, here's my tiny family. redface

Hard for me to get good lighting in my room too wink

And nice collection heart Is that Animated Jazz next to Prime Ratchet? He looks really pretty cool in sliver. I have him in his show colors. Who's the bot/con hiding next to Knockout?

Gracious Seeker

Erailea
MistressSpectra
    I have returned... with a crappy picture!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Don't mind Arcee; she's camera shy. And... don't mind the Ariel hiding out back there, either; she's a camera whore. So yeah, here's my tiny family. redface

Hard for me to get good lighting in my room too wink

And nice collection heart Is that Animated Jazz next to Prime Ratchet? He looks really pretty cool in sliver. I have him in his show colors. Who's the bot/con hiding next to Knockout?
    No matter what camera-like device I use, it's always orange in this area! gonk

And yes, that Animated Freeway Jazz. I liked the silver a lot better than the white; his head looked a bit better, too. Don't know why...
    If you mean the white little snowmobile, that's the Con Icepick. He's from a DotM pack. I loved his head mold because it reminded me of a fencer's helmet.

Valiant Jackling

MistressSpectra

And yes, that Animated Freeway Jazz. I liked the silver a lot better than the white; his head looked a bit better, too. Don't know why...
    If you mean the white little snowmobile, that's the Con Icepick. He's from a DotM pack. I loved his head mold because it reminded me of a fencer's helmet.

Sorry, should have said which figure I meant xp I meant the guy to the left of Knockout

I've seen pictures of that Jazz, he does look really very nifty. Never saw him when I was actively collecting Animated though, but I will also admit I didn't have the funds to actively collect anything until the Animated line was fazing out. TRU barely had any. I loved the show so I was buying them as quickly as my funds allowed. Missed out on Prowl because I had to choose between him and Jazz (the in show color one). Never saw Prowl again after that, though I saw Jazz a few times after that. Been slowly catching up on the cast I missed and wanted.

Gracious Seeker

Erailea
MistressSpectra

Sorry, should have said which figure I meant xp I meant the guy to the left of Knockout

I've seen pictures of that Jazz, he does look really very nifty. Never saw him when I was actively collecting Animated though, but I will also admit I didn't have the funds to actively collect anything until the Animated line was fazing out. TRU barely had any. I loved the show so I was buying them as quickly as my funds allowed. Missed out on Prowl because I had to choose between him and Jazz (the in show color one). Never saw Prowl again after that, though I saw Jazz a few times after that. Been slowly catching up on the cast I missed and wanted.
    Oh, that's Prime Arcee hiding out! I should've switched their positions, but I didn't realize how bad it was until after I was trying to fix the lighting of the picture... then it was too late. So let's just say she's camera shy.

I love how Jazz's exhaust pipes are his nunchucks emotion_kirakira
    Personally, I never really saw any Animated figures in my area. It was always the movie figures that kept the shelves stocked, so I wasn't really interested in a lot of them. Then the Prime figures started to come out... despite the whole "first edition" thing that I still boil about to this day.
    WHY, HASBRO?!
    But hey, easy come, easy go!

Valiant Jackling

MistressSpectra
Oh, that's Prime Arcee hiding out! I should've switched their positions, but I didn't realize how bad it was until after I was trying to fix the lighting of the picture... then it was too late. So let's just say she's camera shy.

I love how Jazz's exhaust pipes are his nunchucks emotion_kirakira
Personally, I never really saw any Animated figures in my area. It was always the movie figures that kept the shelves stocked, so I wasn't really interested in a lot of them. Then the Prime figures started to come out... despite the whole "first edition" thing that I still boil about to this day.
WHY, HASBRO?!
But hey, easy come, easy go!

Ah! Got'cha xd

I was the opposite...I think... dunno. I don't remember seeing movie figures in TRU when I was collecting Animated but I'm sure they were there. It was the same year ROTF came out. That very summer, actually, since I wasn't actively collecting until that point. I didn't turn my attention to the movie figures though until I had all the Animated one's I could find. Kind of why I don't have all that many ROTF figures. Lol.... well that and my budget was rather small back then since I was only working part time, at minimum wage.

I feel ya on the FE catastrophe. I splurged BIG time when I bought Takara Bulkhead and Cliffjumper. -__- Glad I have them, but damn. I'd have preferred the cheaper Hasbro versions. Sucked extra hard since the news hit right after x-mas, when most people are sitting back and letting their wallets recover. I almost didn't order Bulkhead because of what he cost, but then images of the PRID version hit and I cringed, so I scrambled to gather the money for the FE.

Supposedly they're being re-released later this year though. So I wish you luck in getting the ones you wanted! Kinda wish I waited. Ah well. C'est la vie.

Valiant Jackling

Murasaki Alien

I have three friends that watch Prime and a third that likes Bumblebee and that's about it. Well one actively watches it. One friend (he liked G1 as a kid) saw enough clips that I had linked to him and gave it a shot and ended up liking it. The other probably watched it because he was bored enough and season 1 was on Netflix but I have a feeling he just watched it to shut me up. :/ Then again... The first friend just WON'T watch season two and has every excuse under the sun as to why he hasn't tried to watch them yet. The other is a Brony to the max and honest to god doesn't care about almost anything other than Ponies (the one that watched it to make me stop suggesting TFP). Getting him to talk about anything that's not in his interests is like pulling teeth for him. And then when I start explainging something Transformers related to him he is like "I KNOW! I'M NOT RETARDED!" and gets all offended when I have NO idea how much about the franchise he really knows because he won't tell me. >< And the third friend of mine that does like Prime doesn't go out of his way to see the episodes and only watches it when I come over or when I find a youtube link for him. I couldn't get him into G1 and he likes Prime simply because A ) It's Sci-fi and B ) It looks really pretty. He eats up any decent sci-fi show up like chocolate and he has said about himself "I'm a quality whore, I'll watch it if it looks nice." So whether or not he loves it in the same manner that I do is up for debate as well.

OPTIMUS!!! Well there goes next month's pay check. xD

At least they watch the cartoon xp Though I can't comment too much, I guess. I'm still behind with Prime. Only seen about half of season 1 :/ Yey for lack of free time! *is totally at work right now* I have to finish customizing my cosplay this weekend for comic con though, so I should be able to sit down and finish up the season as I paint. Then I have to wait for season 2 to come out... ugh. Prime used to be on Hub when I got home from work. Not anymore >.< Not for a good while, actually.

And I know, right xd Thank goodness my birthday was a few weeks ago because most of the money I got went into pre-ordering the sucker.

Assimilated Wolf

I know what I want for X-mas this year.
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/transformers-generations-ultimate-gift-set?BR=496&ID=30837

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Gundamu
http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/transformers-generations-ultimate-gift-set?BR=496&ID=30837

NO! BLASPHEMY! THAT'S NOT SKYWARP!

But seriously, Teeny Thundercracker is neat but the only figure I'd want is that Jazz. That paint job he has is REALLY pretty.

Assimilated Wolf

Murasaki Alien
Gundamu

But seriously, Teeny Thundercracker is neat but the only figure I'd want is that Jazz. That paint job he has is REALLY pretty.

I want, well, all of them! After finally getting a sweet Generations figure(besides the Dirge I got) and some legends figures I have a thirst for more. This set is just what Ratchet ordered!

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Gundamu
Murasaki Alien
Gundamu

I want, well, all of them! After finally getting a sweet Generations figure(besides the Dirge I got) and some legends figures I have a thirst for more. This set is just what Ratchet ordered!

Won't lie, the Generations figures are pretty great, espeically the G1 guys. Sadly when most of them were out I didn't have a job and could buy most of 'em. Missed out on Thrust, Blurr, and Scourge. Wanted Perceptor and Wreck-Gar and never found either of them, though.

Assimilated Wolf

Murasaki Alien
Gundamu
Murasaki Alien
Gundamu

Won't lie, the Generations figures are pretty great, espeically the G1 guys. Sadly when most of them were out I didn't have a job and could buy most of 'em. Missed out on Thrust, Blurr, and Scourge. Wanted Perceptor and Wreck-Gar and never found either of them, though.

You can still get Wheeljack from the hasbro store.
I missed out on them for completely different reasons.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Gundamu
Murasaki Alien
Gundamu
Murasaki Alien
Gundamu

Oh, I made sure I got Wheeljack, He's only like... my favorite Autobot. XD It took me a bit of searching before finding one at a local Walmart. Luckily it was still there a week or two later when I had managed scraped up every last bit of change I could to get him. I had no job at the time. You shoulda seen me when I found him though. I flipped out, it was stupid, and my mom looked at me like I was, too. Of course after I found him he popped up everywhere. :/

Assimilated Wolf

Murasaki Alien
Gundamu
Murasaki Alien
Gundamu
Murasaki Alien
Gundamu

Oh, I made sure I got Wheeljack, He's only like... my favorite Autobot. XD It took me a bit of searching before finding one at a local Walmart. Luckily it was still there a week or two later when I had managed scraped up every last bit of change I could to get him. I had no job at the time. You shoulda seen me when I found him though. I flipped out, it was stupid, and my mom looked at me like I was, too. Of course after I found him he popped up everywhere. :/

Lady, I flipped out when I saw that Target put one of his figures back out on display(with a Cybertronian Bumblebee) when the FoC figures came out. Must have had them sitting in the back and had no reason to put them out until then. Stupid me didn't know if I really wanted him what with the price hikes and all. Come back almost a month later and he's still there. I grabbed that sucker.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Gundamu
Murasaki Alien
Gundamu
Murasaki Alien
Gundamu

Lady, I flipped out when I saw that Target put one of his figures back out on display(with a Cybertronian Bumblebee) when the FoC figures came out. Must have had them sitting in the back and had no reason to put them out until then. Stupid me didn't know if I really wanted him what with the price hikes and all. Come back almost a month later and he's still there. I grabbed that sucker.

Before the price increases happened, I passed up buying a Reveal the Shield Tracks... I am calling myself stupid for it now. But at the time it was 16-something dollars plus tax at a Kohls. Little did I know that just a few months later they would ALL be that price. X_X

I also flipped jsut the same when I found Voyager PRID Starscream at Target. If my friend wasn't such a fangirl herself she probably would have thought I was nuts as well. I was all *gasp* HOLY CRAP! S-STARSCREAM! *grabs the box like someone else is going to steal him away* Although my friend still gave me an odd look after I scared the crap out of her with my sudden outburst. I just reminded her how much of a nut she is for Loki and we were even. xD

Assimilated Wolf

Murasaki Alien
Gundamu
Murasaki Alien
Gundamu
Murasaki Alien
Gundamu

Before the price increases happened, I passed up buying a Reveal the Shield Tracks... I am calling myself stupid for it now. But at the time it was 16-something dollars plus tax at a Kohls. Little did I know that just a few months later they would ALL be that price. X_X

I also flipped jsut the same when I found Voyager PRID Starscream at Target. If my friend wasn't such a fangirl herself she probably would have thought I was nuts as well. I was all *gasp* HOLY CRAP! S-STARSCREAM! *grabs the box like someone else is going to steal him away* Although my friend still gave me an odd look after I scared the crap out of her with my sudden outburst. I just reminded her how much of a nut she is for Loki and we were even. xD

Hahaha!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces