Valiant Jackling

I want my MP gonk

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Erailea

Wandered into my TRU this afternoon. No sign of MP Optimus, but there were 5 or 6 MP Thundercrackers and two of the GDO's. Other than that, they were inundated with PRID Bumblebee deluxes but, surprisingly, nearly had a full variety of voyagers. They were just missing Starscream.

They had like 3 overflowing pegs of DOTM crap too though :/ They need to super sale that junk and be done with it.

That DOTM stuff.... GOD YES!. It's clogging shelves at my local Toys R Us, too! AT least yours is making progress! By me still has no sign of Prime or Thundercracker in the MP department... And we still have a ton of PRID Bees and like NO voyagers. But it's not like they aren't getting new stuff and it isnt' like it's not selling. They've got a few Asia Generations left and ALL of the FE packs with Megatron/Prime/the kids are gone. If they could just get rid of all the shelfwarmers I think I'd actually see figures like Dreadwing and Rumble and the Masterpieces.

Mildellas
Got these from my friend today.

Seems like almost everything you get is from your friends. You must know some REALLY generous folks. XD and/or they're loaded and money is no thing for them... Especially with that MP Optimus... that thing is over $100 with taxes!

Lunatic

Murasaki Alien
Erailea

Wandered into my TRU this afternoon. No sign of MP Optimus, but there were 5 or 6 MP Thundercrackers and two of the GDO's. Other than that, they were inundated with PRID Bumblebee deluxes but, surprisingly, nearly had a full variety of voyagers. They were just missing Starscream.

They had like 3 overflowing pegs of DOTM crap too though :/ They need to super sale that junk and be done with it.

That DOTM stuff.... GOD YES!. It's clogging shelves at my local Toys R Us, too! AT least yours is making progress! By me still has no sign of Prime or Thundercracker in the MP department... And we still have a ton of PRID Bees and like NO voyagers. But it's not like they aren't getting new stuff and it isnt' like it's not selling. They've got a few Asia Generations left and ALL of the FE packs with Megatron/Prime/the kids are gone. If they could just get rid of all the shelfwarmers I think I'd actually see figures like Dreadwing and Rumble and the Masterpieces.

Mildellas

Seems like almost everything you get is from your friends. You must know some REALLY generous folks. XD and/or they're loaded and money is no thing for them... Especially with that MP Optimus... that thing is over $100 with taxes!

It's just a close friend that keeps an eye out for me. If I let him know I'm looking for something he'll grab it for me. I pay him back for everything he's found for me.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mildellas
Murasaki Alien
Erailea

Mildellas

It's just a close friend that keeps an eye out for me. If I let him know I'm looking for something he'll grab it for me. I pay him back for everything he's found for me.

Coincidentally enough a friend just did the same for me on sunday. He was out of town and going to random stores with his friends and found me a FE Vehicon at Toys R Us. Woo! Though i'm usually not fortunate enough for that kind of stuff to happen. However my friends ARE nice enough to text me pictures of TF figures when they see 'em at places.

Lunatic

Murasaki Alien
Mildellas
Murasaki Alien
Erailea

Mildellas

Coincidentally enough a friend just did the same for me on sunday. He was out of town and going to random stores with his friends and found me a FE Vehicon at Toys R Us. Woo! Though i'm usually not fortunate enough for that kind of stuff to happen. However my friends ARE nice enough to text me pictures of TF figures when they see 'em at places.

What do you think of the FE Vehicon? Personally I like the RiD Version cause he's more streamline in robot mode and less kibble. But the FE looks awesome in vehicle mode.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mildellas
Murasaki Alien
Mildellas
Murasaki Alien
Erailea

Mildellas

What do you think of the FE Vehicon? Personally I like the RiD Version cause he's more streamline in robot mode and less kibble. But the FE looks awesome in vehicle mode.

At this point I'm just happy to have one. X_x As I have said before, I"m not as lucky as you and do not have an army of vehicons. However I will reserve the name Steve for a PRID vehicon IF I EVER FIND ONE! First Edition will be named Chris. But in all honesty, It's better in-hand than it looks in images. The arms look much better than the PRID as does his chest. Though I'd be lying if I said I was fond of his backpack.

Also, I just found this image a bit ago, it's oddly fitting for this conversation

User Image

Lunatic

Lol. I saw that pic before. That's a waste of a Vehicon package. On a different note got my reprolabels in the mail yesterday. Made much needed improvements to 2 of these.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
And this translates to Rumble is blue. They give you the optional stickers to say Frenzy is blue and/or red. Same for Rumble.
User Image

Assimilated Wolf

My RID Dead End now only has one foot. Just went you think you're a master at using super glue to tighten ball joints BAM. s**t drys faster than you think. Had to cut it off. He can still stand and transform at least... And I can pretend he footless leg is has a blaster where the foot used to be. sweatdrop

Anyway. There's this...
http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/takara-tomy-website-updates-transformers-prime-arms-micron-am24-silas-breakdown-am25-nemesis-prime-am26-smokescreen-and-more/26070/
The Cylas Breakdown looks badass. I hope that one makes it Stateside! As for Smokescreen... emotion_donotwant

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Been a big fan of Transformers for years. I have everything from Generation 1 to TF razz rime. I really haven't picked up anything lately, but I did get a few Kre O Transformers sets and minifigures on sale that I have been assembling.

Valiant Jackling

MechaMan Blade
Been a big fan of Transformers for years. I have everything from Generation 1 to TF razz rime. I really haven't picked up anything lately, but I did get a few Kre O Transformers sets and minifigures on sale that I have been assembling.

Welcome to the thread blaugh Which sets did you pick up?

Valiant Jackling

PRID voyager Ultra Magnus should be hitting stores soon wink Or, at least, I haven't heard of him being in store yet, but my pre-order came in today. Won't get my hands on it until at least December though sad No sense shipping it out for $12 when I can wait for MP Soundwave to arrive in December or January and combine shipping.

Still excited for him though. He's my last PRID figure... my last figure from this line was bought back in the beginning of August - Knockout.

Assimilated Wolf

Erailea
PRID voyager Ultra Magnus should be hitting stores soon wink Or, at least, I haven't heard of him being in store yet, but my pre-order came in today. Won't get my hands on it until at least December though sad No sense shipping it out for $12 when I can wait for MP Soundwave to arrive in December or January and combine shipping.

Still excited for him though. He's my last PRID figure... my last figure from this line was bought back in the beginning of August - Knockout.

If Dreadwing isn't my last from the Prime line until Beast Hunters, Magnus will.

Valiant Jackling

Gundamu
Erailea

If Dreadwing isn't my last from the Prime line until Beast Hunters, Magnus will.

wow, totally worded that last sentence oddly. lmao. ah well.

...one of these days I'll get that Decepticon's name right. I always want to called him Deadwing. Lol. I've seen him in stores a few times, really cool looking figure. If I wasn't focusing mainly on MP's I'd have picked him up in a heartbeat.

Assimilated Wolf

Erailea
Gundamu
Erailea

wow, totally worded that last sentence oddly. lmao. ah well.

...one of these days I'll get that Decepticon's name right. I always want to called him Deadwing. Lol. I've seen him in stores a few times, really cool looking figure. If I wasn't focusing mainly on MP's I'd have picked him up in a heartbeat.

If you ever do decide to get 'Deadwing' you won't be disappointed. xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces