Total Votes:[ 433 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 180 181 182 > >> >>> »|

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mildellas
Found these at 2 different toys r us's yesterday. I'm glad the FE's are making their way back into stores.

User Image
User Image

The optimus doesn't look as pretty as I thought. Maybe because they didn't cheat with his transformation and the windows of the truck are actually his chest like they should be? Still want it, though. And the Megatron + kids is worth it, too.

Valiant Jackling

Murasaki Alien
Erailea
Guh! I said I wasn't going to buy that entertainment pack in the re-release because of the other figures I have on pre-order, but those kids are seriously calling to me >.< And only because I know the guy who made the toy models for two of them. Damn. If I can't find it I might have to beg for x-mas. I refuse to pay the $40 BBTS is asking for it :/ Not when all I want are the kids :/

Would finding a Ebay lot for the kids be any cheaper than buying the whole thing or are they just as ridiculous there?

Only ever seen them sold separately a few times, but that was back when Hasbro announced the cancellation so they were pricey. There aren't any on there now, which isn't surprising either considering everyone has just been reminded of the things. Hopefully once they start hitting retail across the country they'll be easier to find...

Lunatic

Murasaki Alien
Mildellas
Found these at 2 different toys r us's yesterday. I'm glad the FE's are making their way back into stores.

User Image
User Image

The optimus doesn't look as pretty as I thought. Maybe because they didn't cheat with his transformation and the windows of the truck are actually his chest like they should be? Still want it, though. And the Megatron + kids is worth it, too.

It sure is worth it. Found 3 of them. I was hunting for more of the Asian exclusives and noticed it on the bottom shelf.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mildellas
Murasaki Alien
Mildellas

User Image
User Image

It sure is worth it. Found 3 of them. I was hunting for more of the Asian exclusives and noticed it on the bottom shelf.

Given how orders are going at my local Toys R Us. I don't expect to see them for a while. X_X But I waited this long already when rumors popped up that they'd be re-releasing them I can certainly hold out for another month or so. Hopefully the upcoming holidays gives our TRU the kick in the pants it needs to get the DOTM stuff out or I dunno... ON CLEARANCE! If we're lucky in my area we may even see MP Optimus and Thundercracker on the shelves.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Erailea
Murasaki Alien
Erailea
Guh! I said I wasn't going to buy that entertainment pack in the re-release because of the other figures I have on pre-order, but those kids are seriously calling to me >.< And only because I know the guy who made the toy models for two of them. Damn. If I can't find it I might have to beg for x-mas. I refuse to pay the $40 BBTS is asking for it :/ Not when all I want are the kids :/

Would finding a Ebay lot for the kids be any cheaper than buying the whole thing or are they just as ridiculous there?

Only ever seen them sold separately a few times, but that was back when Hasbro announced the cancellation so they were pricey. There aren't any on there now, which isn't surprising either considering everyone has just been reminded of the things. Hopefully once they start hitting retail across the country they'll be easier to find...

I wish you luck at finding them, then! Especially at a reasonable price.

Lunatic

Murasaki Alien
Mildellas
Murasaki Alien
Mildellas

User Image
User Image

Given how orders are going at my local Toys R Us. I don't expect to see them for a while. X_X But I waited this long already when rumors popped up that they'd be re-releasing them I can certainly hold out for another month or so. Hopefully the upcoming holidays gives our TRU the kick in the pants it needs to get the DOTM stuff out or I dunno... ON CLEARANCE! If we're lucky in my area we may even see MP Optimus and Thundercracker on the shelves.

I'm still on the hunt for MP Optimus. Everything TRU I go to none there. Ask employees if they'll get him in again. They don't know. Sigh.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lunatic

Whoever this is I want it. 6 words explains it all.

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-prime-39/nycc12-transformers-prime-beast-hunters-176094/

User Image

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Mildellas

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-prime-39/nycc12-transformers-prime-beast-hunters-176094/

User Image

Lul... Beat you to it! XD It's rumored his name is Predaking

Assimilated Wolf

Murasaki Alien
Mildellas

User Image

Lul... Beat you to it! XD It's rumored his name is Predaking

I would totally be with you. So long as any deluxe figures aren't nearly twenty bucks.
Also

Valiant Jackling

Ha! I might totally break out of my MP gears to get that, if only because it crosses two things I really enjoy - Transformers and Dragons :3

It'll really depend on when he's coming out though. My TF money is really tight at the moment thanks to the figures I've pre-ordered sweatdrop There is virtually no wiggle room unless I cancel something.

Assimilated Wolf

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/transformers-generations-classics-30-35/foc-kickback-test-shot-and-foc-starscream-transformation-176099/
Starscream's transformation seems simple enough...
I just hope the prices go down a bit by time he and the rest of his wave come out...

Lunatic

I want these yesterday.

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/conventions-15/transformers-prime-panel-nycc-2012-176102/

Assimilated Wolf

The new Beast Hunters figures look alright. Totally getting that Legion class Smokescreen. Maybe even the Legion Airachnid(looks better than the deluxe).
As for the Deluxe class...if the prices don't drop I'm not getting any of the new ones. If they do, I'm totally getting Laserback.
http://www.seibertron.com/images/events/273/DSC02136.jpg
The redecos of existing molds like Wheeljack and Bumblebee don't seem like they'd worth getting.

Those Transformers Legends pictures...I hope those are future figures...

Robotic Exhibitionist

Quote:
Keeping close eye on which characters from IDW comics are popular ... might translate as toys. Stay tuned!

Don't you play with my heart like this, Hasbro. This is srs bsns.

All this panel has shown me is that I'm truly never going to have money again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff