Decepticons 0.22632794457275 22.6% [ 98 ]
Triple Changers! 0.085450346420323 8.5% [ 37 ]
I like them all 0.43418013856813 43.4% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 433 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 180 181 182 > >> >>> »|

Assimilated Wolf

Bampot
Quote:
Keeping close eye on which characters from IDW comics are popular ... might translate as toys. Stay tuned!

Don't you play with my heart like this, Hasbro. This is srs bsns.

All this panel has shown me is that I'm truly never going to have money again.

*hyperventilates*
I totally missed that!

Robotic Exhibitionist

Gundamu
*hyperventilates*
I totally missed that!

It was honestly the only thing I was looking for. I wonder if IDW will say anything more about it at their panel.

Hasbro, we'll give you all of our moneys for a Rung toy. Just do it already.

Dangerous Poster

15,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
biggrin Gotta love Hasbro Blaster mistake.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhzQUI3-t_U

Assimilated Wolf

Bampot
Gundamu
*hyperventilates*
I totally missed that!

It was honestly the only thing I was looking for. I wonder if IDW will say anything more about it at their panel.

Hasbro, we'll give you all of our moneys for a Rung toy. Just do it already.

I totally got distracted by the shiny new Cyberverse figures. sweatdrop
I'd totally want a Swoop.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Those Cyberverse sort of looked neat, 'specially that Somkescreen. He needs to be a commander class so he can get some elbows...

I'm a little less afraid about Beast Hunter now. Laserbeak is really neat, I might get him to go along with my non-existent Rumble. Predaking looks amazing, too. Definitely going to try and snag that leader class if I can. But the others... Meh.... the two-headed dragon thing is pretty unique, too. I must admit I really do appreciate them using a more mythical/alien reptilian creature feel to the beasts, it's nice. I've been worried ever since Beast Hunters was revealed that Aligned/TFP would be a complete revival of the Beast Era and I'm a bit relieved that it seems they aren't doing that. But hopefully all of these robotic animals means we'll be getting a Prime-styled Insecticon, I'd kill for that. I LOVE the insecticons probably more than I really should given that they are cannon fodder.

Although deep down I was hoping that Beast Hunters meant we'd see the Star Seekers.

Edit: So I recently found the FE pack with Optimus, Megatron and the kids. The Optimus in the pack I got is actually pretty hilariously annoying. One leg is shorter than the other. It'suust bad enough to fudge up him actually standing up straight. I haven't transformed him yet so not sure if that will affect it at all but hopefully not.

Assimilated Wolf

Went to TRU today hoping to get one of the Power Core Combiner figures, but they rearranged everything and now they're gone. Picked up the Generations Legends Bluestreak and Cyberverse Ultra Magnus. Saw two of the Masterpiece Thundercrackers there. Wow.

Also, I saw two deluxe Vehicons at Target today. Had to do a double-take.
User Image

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Gundamu
Went to TRU today hoping to get one of the Power Core Combiner figures, but they rearranged everything and now they're gone. Picked up the Generations Legends Bluestreak and Cyberverse Ultra Magnus. Saw two of the Masterpiece Thundercrackers there. Wow.

User Image

;~; Why can't I ever find Vehicons at my target? LUCKY! You've got Masterpiece figures, too! Nearest Optimus and probably Thundercracker as well is over two hours away in the closest large city to my area.

Assimilated Wolf

Murasaki Alien
Gundamu

User Image

;~; Why can't I ever find Vehicons at my target? LUCKY! You've got Masterpiece figures, too! Nearest Optimus and probably Thundercracker as well is over two hours away in the closest large city to my area.

You better make the trip before Xmas. gonk
There was a Kup and a Rumble at target too! Not worth it for the price though.

Valiant Jackling

Irony is seeing like a dozen Vehicons at NYCC shortly after deciding you don't care about the PRID line. The part that made me happy about not caring though was that they were all $30+

Saw Rumble too, for the same prices.

None of the toys in Hasbro's panel really interest me (wish I'd seen the panel though, but I didn't have 4-day passes and it was on Thursday :/ ) . Only ones that did interest me are Omega and the Predaking dragon. Dunno, I've just never been interested in beast-formres, outside the Dino bots. Takes something really special (and/or really, outrageously dirt cheap) to make me want to have one.

Did buy a few 'Formers at con though. I'll post pictures later if I remember. Seemed like most of what was there was either movie or PRID related. There were only two or 3 booths where I saw older toys. Four or Five if you wish to count Animated into the "older" mix.

Lunatic

Picked this up the other day. I was hesitant cause I owned 2 of this mold already. But as Laserbeak I love it.
User Image
User Image

Valiant Jackling

The figures were bought at NYCC. The comic was bought at Strand.

User Image

I've been meaning to get Twin Twist since I got Top Spin last year (found him in an antique store while on a road trip). Now I finally have him 3nodding

I had a super fan girl moment when I found Little Prince comics. So much love for the Little Prince heart heart I can't wait for the new cartoon to come to the US. I saw an episode while on vacation in the Caribbean this year. It's so cool. Also got a signed copy of the Last Unicorn comic at con heart

edit: oh, I didn't take that out for a pic... I got the NEST "If I tell you I have to kill you" patch too xD

Valiant Jackling

Mildellas

That the GDO version? Looks kinda neat 3nodding

Lunatic

Erailea
Mildellas

That the GDO version? Looks kinda neat 3nodding

It sure is. Was the only one there. They also had 1 Sandstorm, 1 Dead End and 1 Brawl. Not too fond of the others. Maybe I might get Dead End.

Assimilated Wolf

I just noticed something. Probably one of the best things about the new Cyberverse figures shown at NYCC(for me at least) is that the weapons they come with are brand new, look firm, and are opaque. I'm glad they're doing away with those transparent and gummy soft ones.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Erailea
The figures were bought at NYCC. The comic was bought at Strand.

User Image

I've been meaning to get Twin Twist since I got Top Spin last year (found him in an antique store while on a road trip). Now I finally have him 3nodding

I had a super fan girl moment when I found Little Prince comics. So much love for the Little Prince heart heart I can't wait for the new cartoon to come to the US. I saw an episode while on vacation in the Caribbean this year. It's so cool. Also got a signed copy of the Last Unicorn comic at con heart

edit: oh, I didn't take that out for a pic... I got the NEST "If I tell you I have to kill you" patch too xD

Nifty stuff you picked up! Though not Transformers at all that signed copy of The Last Unicorn sounds really awesome! I really need to finish reading that book.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff