Total Votes:[ 433 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 180 181 182

Hallowed Phantom

26,200 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
Erailea
Well, I got my wish. I found Sunstreaker. Two of them, actually... and didn't buy either. The figure is so bulky and unappealing it's sad. These combiner figures seem prone to the "no shape, no grace" issue, as far as I'm concerned.

Oh well.
Check out the Takara Transformers: Unite line. The Japanese Superion looks so much better than the American one. The only trade off is the individual figures aren't as impressive. But the Japanese KNOW you're buying the figures to make Superion/Menasor/Bruticus/Defensor, so that guy better shine.

Familiar Defender

6,950 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Market Browser 100
Hello, fellow Transformers fans! I'm just posting because I'm a fan and I'm proud of the Combiner Wars Ultra Magnus that my one-and-only got for me for Christmas. She's not much of a robot fan, so it's extra special that she got it for me. whee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Valiant Jackling

Bust A Moog
Hello, fellow Transformers fans! I'm just posting because I'm a fan and I'm proud of the Combiner Wars Ultra Magnus that my one-and-only got for me for Christmas. She's not much of a robot fan, so it's extra special that she got it for me. whee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Combiner Magnus looks really nice. I've been tempted by him many a time

Dapper Shade

7,900 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Noble Shade 100
My big christmas gifts were;

My Buddy; Got me a IDW Tailgate dakimakura. Though it's for a regular sized pillow cause Tailgate is a small guy.

My mum; Got me the entirety of Bruticus with Shockwave and MP Bluestreak

And my girlfriend; Got me Iron Factory Evil Lord (Baby Overlord)

And I got myself MP Tracks and Road Rage

All in all, the first good Christmas in a long time.

Valiant Jackling

Gah! I got a Walmart gift card for Christmas and there are absolutely no figures out that interest me right now... and my Walmart only has 1 1/2 pegs worth of figures... which have been there for 2 1/2 months...

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Invisibility 100
Erailea
Gah! I got a Walmart gift card for Christmas and there are absolutely no figures out that interest me right now... and my Walmart only has 1 1/2 pegs worth of figures... which have been there for 2 1/2 months...
Try online it might have some better options.

Valiant Jackling

gaogaigar777
Erailea

More than likely, but with mainline figures I like to see them in person. So often I think the promotional pictures look fantastic, but then find the figure is underwhelming in person.... this has been particularly true with the RID and Combiner Wars stuff this past year. None of it has interested me... except Leader Magnus. I'm stubbornly holding out in hopes I can buy the MP. It's not looking too promising though xp

Crystal Phantom

17,650 Points
  • That One Hero 500
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Invisibility 100
Erailea
gaogaigar777
Erailea

More than likely, but with mainline figures I like to see them in person. So often I think the promotional pictures look fantastic, but then find the figure is underwhelming in person.... this has been particularly true with the RID and Combiner Wars stuff this past year. None of it has interested me... except Leader Magnus. I'm stubbornly holding out in hopes I can buy the MP. It's not looking too promising though xp
Thats why I also watch online reviews as well.

Valiant Jackling

gaogaigar777
Thats why I also watch online reviews as well.

Unfortunately those haven't always helped. Sometimes they have, but not always. As with anything, a review is a personal take on the figure and my views of a good figure don't always match those doing the review. I'll admit I'm also a stickler for certain qualities these days, but with the number of figures in my collection, I have to be. I only have so much room.

Example - When MP Soundwave came out (Takara's, since Hasbro's hadn't been announced yet), I debated getting a set of his "minions". Reviews gave them the thumbs up. Pictures looked amazing. So I ordered the set with Ravage and Rumble... and was reminded why I dislike mini Transformers. They add personality to Soundwave, that's about the only thing I can say I like about them. Turned out to be a very disappointing purchase.

Dangerous Man-Lover

12,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Does anyone on here mod their Transformers figures? I have two that I need to finish. (One is a tfp soundwave that I ended up having to repaint because the original colors were so garish.)

Valiant Jackling

Zeitgeist_X
Does anyone on here mod their Transformers figures? I have two that I need to finish. (One is a tfp soundwave that I ended up having to repaint because the original colors were so garish.)

The only "moding" I've done is adding stickers from Reprolables. Only did it once though because I didn't really care for the results on TFP: Knockout. Granted, the figure was a piece of crap to begin with, but the stickers didn't really do much to help xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff