Welcome to Gaia! ::

Texting Texter

Pumpkin Kings

It closed down the March before I left sadly. Back in...2015? I think. But yeah. They used to do Dollpas (Doll parties, some reason Volks called them Dollpas) there, but you had to own a Volks to go plus the tickets were limited and like, $300 but you got hella awesome goodie bags and there were raffles and stuff.

Texting Texter

The Violent Vixen
This is my IRL wife, she collects dolls with me.

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Still selling my pukifee Luna for anyone interested! $215 and comes with three wigs and at least 4 dresses/outfits

Magical Hobo

XFateX
Still selling my pukifee Luna for anyone interested! $215 and comes with three wigs and at least 4 dresses/outfits

Good luck with the sale! ^__^ Wish I had the funds...

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

PrincessEv
XFateX

Good luck with the sale! ^__^ Wish I had the funds...

Thanks smile I'm trying to get more moolah for a con. I never do anything with the poor baby
....so might as well sell her. X3

Aged Senshi

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Crafty Ace
Kawaii Neko Pocky
Crafty Ace
Kawaii Neko Pocky
Crafty Ace

ninja

Ahhh! Thank you so much! Please allow me to pay for it! I only have 6BIL rn >_<

No problem~ I'd gotten two and realized I'd probably never wear both at the same time anyways.

You are so sweet ;o;
I will wear it right away! ♥

It looks cute on you!

So, got any dolls yourself?

Thank you! Yes!!! I don't know if you know me... but on youtube and IG I am NekoBJD smile
I own a few more dolls now though ^_^

Aged Senshi

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
XFateX

Did you post her on the BJD Addicts and Commish page? Most of my dolls have been selling now smile
I listed my SmartDoll body on ebay and already got a $210 bid ^_^

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Kawaii Neko Pocky
XFateX

Did you post her on the BJD Addicts and Commish page? Most of my dolls have been selling now smile

Yep. She's also listed on doa and a few other Facebook pages. I have her cheap because I want the sale quick lol

Aged Senshi

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
XFateX
Kawaii Neko Pocky
XFateX

Yep. She's also listed on doa and a few other Facebook pages. I have her cheap because I want the sale quick lol

Yeah I feel you! I sold my tan Puki Luna for $250 cause I wanted a quick sale, she finally sold after a few months lol

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Kawaii Neko Pocky
XFateX
Kawaii Neko Pocky
XFateX

Yeah I feel you! I sold my tan Puki Luna for $250 cause I wanted a quick sale, she finally sold after a few months lol

I guess my biggest concern and issue is she is older and before certificates and everything so I'm afraid others will assume recast. :/ I'm not her original owner either but she was back from 2011.
Nothing on her says recast though. Blah.

I just want moolah for my con!! Haha

Texting Texter

Kawaii Neko Pocky

Thank you! Yes!!! I don't know if you know me... but on youtube and IG I am NekoBJD smile

Oh cool! I don't have instagram, but I followed you on youtube just now.

Texting Texter

XFateX

I guess my biggest concern and issue is she is older and before certificates and everything so I'm afraid others will assume recast. :/ I'm not her original owner either but she was back from 2011.

I know how that is. I had to rush sell a doll so I could move once.

As someone that recently bought fairyland, and knowing just how recasted they are everywhere, yeah, even I get skeptical about the "Pre-Cert" models from fairyland. All I can say is that if you can find a screenshot of the receipt, that helps (Even if its from the previous owner) same with some good res and focused pictures of inside of the head at the markings.

Did you know that recently there's been a crop up of people buying recasted limited sculpts and then buying the legit fullsets to help disguise the recast? There's also people that have been selling their doll certs to recasters so that THOSE could get copies made to be sent out with the dolls. It's honestly disgusting.

Aged Senshi

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
XFateX
Kawaii Neko Pocky
XFateX
Kawaii Neko Pocky
XFateX

Yeah, luckily mine had a certificate and I have the receipt smile
OFC I didn't send the receipt... I feel like seeing the original price is rude lol...

I feel you though! I am trying to sell my SmartDoll and so far only 1 bid on ebay... I wish someone would buy her upfront so I only pay PP fees...

Aged Senshi

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Crafty Ace
Kawaii Neko Pocky

Oh cool! I don't have instagram, but I followed you on youtube just now.

Oh ok, thanks so much! :3
I need to make anew video haha...

Aged Senshi

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
Crafty Ace
XFateX

I know how that is. I had to rush sell a doll so I could move once.

As someone that recently bought fairyland, and knowing just how recasted they are everywhere, yeah, even I get skeptical about the "Pre-Cert" models from fairyland. All I can say is that if you can find a screenshot of the receipt, that helps (Even if its from the previous owner) same with some good res and focused pictures of inside of the head at the markings.

Did you know that recently there's been a crop up of people buying recasted limited sculpts and then buying the legit fullsets to help disguise the recast? There's also people that have been selling their doll certs to recasters so that THOSE could get copies made to be sent out with the dolls. It's honestly disgusting.

Yeah I don't usually buy a doll unless it has a CoA. Unless it is a company that is not recasted or has a head label/plate or something.

No I haven't heard that or seen that (I am part of some recast friendly groups, I am not a hateful person and I will not hate someone for owning one) but I could see that happening. I am sure if people weren't so "witch hunt" driven, people wouldn't have to feel the need to disguise their recasts as legits >_<
But oh jesus, the doll certs are terrible though. I don't agree with that at all!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff