Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Hobo

I'm now waiting on a 3rd doll...this one is a Cocoriang Tobi. rofl

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

TokyoLynn

I looked at your dA and I love your crew! All such lovely sculpts. (:

I followed you cause Im in need of more dolls in my watchlist, I like looking at other peoples' dolls for inspiration.
User Image

PrincessEv

Goodluck waiting~
I looked him up and hes cuuute!
User Image

Dapper Hunter

2,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
@Pumpkin Kings- Aww thank you! whee I watched you back! wink

Bloodsucker

Hiii I'm new i nthis thread x3
Currently i have :
1 impldoll gela name: Yumi
1 resinsoul mei name : Pixie
and 1 resinsoul ju name :Girei
Picture of Yumi <3
Picture of Pixie <3
i'm waiting on a custom resinsoul rong greenskin with 4 arms x3
and a Dollzone death and a heavy black rain whee

NauthiR's Fangirl

Obsessive Hoarder

13,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Ally Up 100
  • Profitable 100
What kind of doll plans does everyone have for this new year?

I personally don't plan to get any new dolls, though the Azone 1/3 Rem from "Re:Zero" will be very tempting (price and release date will determine if I get her, though I doubt I'll have the money). I need to buy a doll carrying bag after two years, lol. I want to make more clothing for my dolls, specially some cosplay and improve my sewing skills. But my biggest goal is start seriously practicing faceups; I helped on faceups on two of my dolls but I'd like to learn to do it 100% myself.

Bloodsucker

Kranberri Jam
What kind of doll plans does everyone have for this new year?

I personally don't plan to get any new dolls, though the Azone 1/3 Rem from "Re:Zero" will be very tempting (price and release date will determine if I get her, though I doubt I'll have the money). I need to buy a doll carrying bag after two years, lol. I want to make more clothing for my dolls, specially some cosplay and improve my sewing skills. But my biggest goal is start seriously practicing faceups; I helped on faceups on two of my dolls but I'd like to learn to do it 100% myself.

About doll plans for 2017 I do want a Doll chateau bella and i'm very curious what dollzone will do more with the tarot series. further i still want a lillycat and a souldoll <3

But i do have 2 dolls on their way home so it will have to wait hehe
a six month wait for dollzone death x-x

And i want to become better with alpaca wigs and face ups smile

Barraka1987's Princess

Fuzzy Friend

15,425 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
Meta Taro
Hiii I'm new i nthis thread x3
Currently i have :
1 impldoll gela name: Yumi
1 resinsoul mei name : Pixie
and 1 resinsoul ju name :Girei
Picture of Yumi <3
Picture of Pixie <3
i'm waiting on a custom resinsoul rong greenskin with 4 arms x3
and a Dollzone death and a heavy black rain whee

i really really love yumi!!!! her faceup is to die for

Obsessive Cultist

Same as every year, do more face ups, don't buy new dolls '-'
(But I'd like at least one more for a very dear OC. Not sure which company to go to for him; he has a specific body type and needs a lot of mods.)

Also trying to resist whatever Doll Chateau releases this year .. I've really come to appreciate their aesthetic since I got my A-02 body.

Blessed Explorer

5,375 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I had a gela, loved her. That expression though lol.

Magical Hobo

I'm still waiting on 3 dolls, so I think this year I will try and work on saving money for other things. A new doll might sneak in, but I'm still undecided.

Meta Taro

Welcome! Your dolls are cute. <3

Aged Senshi

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
I just received my "new" doll (secondhand), she's a Peakswood Lolita Body, with a CP head. smile

I'm also waiting for my SmartDoll bod to come in.

Dolly goals: To get better with my faceups and improve, buy more clothes for my dolls than dolls and get a carrying case. Also to get a license so I can finally go back to going to my local dolly meet ups!

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

I have just recently realized I have 18 dolls, with doll 19 to be here in a few weeks, and 20 and 21 being ordered next week. Whoops. Lol

Dapper Explorer

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
Hello! Please call me: Kestrael!

About you: I'm 29, a writer, teacher, goth chick, and I have three amazing kitties. <3

How you got into the hobby: I stumbled upon these dolls years ago, and a friend of mind had some of them

Your dolls: I don't have any. =[ I almost got one this past summer, but it didn't happen...this year maybe? But, I do have two in mind based off of two characters I have. =^.^=

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff