Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smitten Duck

Fearmyboxers
Yuki-Saurus
Fearmyboxers
@Yuki that doll makes me want a monster high doll now that i know they have wigs and arent like barbies where its perminant. o.o
well this one used to have permanent hair but its all been removed xp But they do make ones that are in build your own monster kits that are already bald and have wigs ^^

lol i just noticed its perminant hair when i was looking at pics of Frankie o.o; they have make your own ones?
yeah i just saw them at walmart today like this one here
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Monster-High-Create-a-Monster-Werewolf-Dragon-Set/19476615

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
i think I will use siccors, get Frankie and cut all her hair off lol i like her stiches

Smitten Duck

Fearmyboxers
i think I will use siccors, get Frankie and cut all her hair off lol i like her stiches
I just bought frankie today to do my own custom, though im actually planning on taking her stitches off xp

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Yuki-Saurus
Fearmyboxers
I just bought frankie today to do my own custom, though im actually planning on taking her stitches off xp

Just so you know, you can't take off the stitches on teh arm.

The bodies are painted.. so if you try to remove the arm stitches, the paint on the whole armwil come off.

Sparkly Genius

@Neo - Super cute shirts ^^ Glad to see Asaro again! I think my dolls would like to steal that black and white comic shirt from you!

@Fin - I'm glad you like Spore's sweatervest! I am glad my hand stitches have become so steady over time that you think they look nice XD Gorgoes photo of Arlette, she is smouldering in it!

@Yuki - Kaka and pupu? Wow... XDD I like your MH girl smile

@Daniel - Aww, Ches looks so cute with his new laptop! I am glad you had fun at the meet.

@Ros - Rinnie looks like she was having fun ^^

Everyday Spore:
User Image

Anyone who is free, join me in tinychat!

Smitten Duck

XFateX
Yuki-Saurus
Fearmyboxers

The bodies are painted.. so if you try to remove the arm stitches, the paint on the whole armwil come off.
thank you Fate ^^ I didnt know that! do you know if the legs are like that?

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

With the magical white fabric shirt. :3
He so handsome. >w<

Smitten Duck

@Spore: Lol I know I dont know why they chose those names Xp
and thank you ^^

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Yuki-Saurus
XFateX
Yuki-Saurus
Fearmyboxers

Yeah, they will. Just the head is the only bit able to safely remove the make up from.

Unless you plan on painting/dying her whole body. Which is a bit of aprocess. ^^;;

Smitten Duck

XFateX
Yuki-Saurus
XFateX
Yuki-Saurus
Fearmyboxers

Yeah, they will. Just the head is the only bit able to safely remove the make up from.

Unless you plan on painting/dying her whole body. Which is a bit of aprocess. ^^;;
Wow I saw someone take the stitches of once but it didnt look like they repainted the body xp But thank you so much for telling me!!! I wish the stitches didnt look so cartoonish.. (I know it is a cartoon though) Lol

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

That's interesting.. unless they did it very carefully and was able to patch up that area?
I was looking into doing a frankie mod, to create celest but didn't want the stitches. And read about the plastic color for each body.
[Lagoonas forarms are actually see-through if you pull off the paint, for example. ]

Sparkly Genius

XFateX

He so handsome. >w<

He always has the magic fabric on underneath! I keep somehow getting stuff on it though so it is sad and needs a washing.
Spore wants to hang out with your boys again. He has decided that Ren is his idol and aspires to be like him (which is obviously impossible)
I've been having fun with the handcuffs you gave me! (poor spore)
User Image

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Spore XP
XFateX

He so handsome. >w<

He always has the magic fabric on underneath! I keep somehow getting stuff on it though so it is sad and needs a washing.
Spore wants to hang out with your boys again. He has decided that Ren is his idol and aspires to be like him (which is obviously impossible)
I've been having fun with the handcuffs you gave me! (poor spore)
User Image

I don't think Ren feels about this..
He's so hard to read. xD Maybe he's excited, but just hides it really well.
Kai'll be depressed to hear. D:
Pfft, and to think, you didn't like Ren. >;3

Ooooh, Spore.
I should have brought/given you a diary key! [I have like. 932849203 of them.]
could have pretended it was the key to the handcuffs. Oooh the stories you could do!

Sparkly Genius

I don't think Ren feels about this..
He's so hard to read. xD Maybe he's excited, but just hides it really well.
Kai'll be depressed to hear. D:
Pfft, and to think, you didn't like Ren. >;3

Ooooh, Spore.
I should have brought/given you a diary key! [I have like. 932849203 of them.]
could have pretended it was the key to the handcuffs. Oooh the stories you could do!

Spore loves Kai and wants to be his friend. I can see them getting into mischief together. He feels connected with Ren though since they got handcuffed together (Spore doesn't understand metaphors and literally thinks that being connected by the handcuffs was an emotional connection...). He admires Ren's stoicism because Spore can't help but display all of his emotions.
That would have been funny. I keep thinking about photostories I will need to do with these handcuffs.

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Spore XP

Spore loves Kai and wants to be his friend. I can see them getting into mischief together. He feels connected with Ren though since they got handcuffed together (Spore doesn't understand metaphors and literally thinks that being connected by the handcuffs was an emotional connection...). He admires Ren's stoicism because Spore can't help but display all of his emotions.
That would have been funny. I keep thinking about photostories I will need to do with these handcuffs.

xD Kai likes to be friends with everyone. :3

Oooh, Ren. You have a friend! [because.. you know, his old 'boyfriend'.. even though it was never official, doesn't exist in our life anymore. XD]

I have the gold handcuffs again..
that was why I had to get them! For photostories! I had to get some to share. >w<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff