Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Genius

Yeah, I already thought it must be a bit 'frustrating' to those who just ordered (or GO's) from LUTS @w@"

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Yeaaaah
But oh well.
Not going to fret. >w< I have no money for another order, so not worried.
The next order I want to do is from dollmore, anyways.

Desirable Genius

I am sort of stalking LUTS recently, haha wink
of all the things, I like theirs the most >w<'' Maybe I'll order this month..
Hooray, she came unexpectedly!

User Image

A boxopening can be found here: Boxopening.

Desirable Genius

@ Bloodstained Snow
Congratulations on her arrival 4laugh She's really gorgeous.
(When I saw your userpicture and username on DoA, I suddenly realised I sort of know who you are XD)

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
Aellos

I used Mint on card, I chose the 6 month payments but paid it off in 3 thanks to having extra money at the end of the month that i didnt use and getting birthday money early lol I am going to be 25 this year and I already got 100+ worth of birthday money early from my grandma....mostly cause she let me weasle out of money I owed her,she bought me pans, and a ticket to see Shen Yun.....so no birthday money from her this year on the date lol I am hoping for good money from my dad and aunt this year to help with my dragons from Mint on card lol

As for the Luts sale....*rages* urg! right when I am busy with buying my dragons they have a sale crying I want a Luts soooo bad.

@ Bloodstained Snow
:O i love her, I have a love of hooves

Fluffy Prophet

grats Snow! what a coincidence that you got her with the same person that let you play with her Beryl. Small world.
I did a little gallery of yesterdays pics: DoA

Desirable Lunatic

Yuki-Saurus
The Goddess Shilen
Fearmyboxers

Liv doll wigs are a 5/6 v.v i own like 10 for my RS/BBB YoSD and Lu has one >.> bit that he ever wears it.
I bought a Liv wig for my MH doll and it fits perfect!

ooo, i'll keep that in mind. thanks for letting me know!

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Wow, congrats Snow! <3 Man, I love that dress.
One of these days I'll get myself a doll with dem hooves. Theyre so pretty.

On another note, just leaving this here because I really like how it came out;
I just fkshdjshdf love Ches' little button nose. Its so bunny-like emotion_kirakira
User Image
Thanks guys!
it wasn't the same person, Finlet, sorry if I made it sound like that xD No, the person I bought it with lives literally on the other side of the planet, lol!

Daniel, that picture is so sweet and that pikachu is too cute x_x

I figured it was time for a group photo. Some dolls obviously still need work, lawl.
User Image

Fluffy Prophet

@ Snow: oops I misunderstood, silly me.
Awww Moment! so beautiful! Did you blush him yourself?
@ Daniel: it is bunny-like... love the balloon shorts too.
Yeah I did ^^ He needs some work though. I blushed him in a hurry right after I got him, but I;m not happy about it anymore, lol.

Desirable Lunatic

Bloodstained-Snow
Thanks guys!
it wasn't the same person, Finlet, sorry if I made it sound like that xD No, the person I bought it with lives literally on the other side of the planet, lol!

Daniel, that picture is so sweet and that pikachu is too cute x_x

I figured it was time for a group photo. Some dolls obviously still need work, lawl.
User Image

wow, you have such a lovely group!
make me want to collect all my little ones again to update my group

Edit: I just realized the girl on the right has the same outfit as my Kamui XD

ღ PKF Pong Pong ღ : Invoice Paid. Business Day 15

Grats on her arrival!

Guess who just got home, I wasn't expecting her to be home today at all. The tracking said she was still in Chicago. lol Well Sarah is home and is getting acquainted with Bethany and little miss Rinnie.

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

Time to randomly pop in:

@Daniel; sivfhksnglefngfd AUGH Ches is so cute. He likes Zelda and Pokemon. We would be best friends. rofl

@Snow; Awesome group photo, your dolls are all so intriguing. <33 I especially love the two little ladies on the far left, one's sitting and one's standing. What sculpts are they?
And the fur cloak on your one girl is so wicked, I want something like that for my eventual Kivi.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff