Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Genius

Fearmyboxers
you guys are making me really want to turn my really old rp family into dolls lol

You should! lol (should I be encouraging this? >__< wink

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
Spore XP
Fearmyboxers
you guys are making me really want to turn my really old rp family into dolls lol

You should! lol (should I be encouraging this? >__< wink

lol I'd just keep my character from the rp....I originally wanted like a mafia family with magic involved...but as I brought more and more perverted friends to be my characters brothers and cousins XD things kinda turned into something completely different.

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Spore XP

That seems pretty fair then. If no one buys her you can always drop the price.

Compleatly Spaced off her age LOL I Thought the sentense but forgot to type it out.

Eva is 3years old but Holds her age well and has mellowed to a creamy white not the Resin Soul OMG Papare White XD

User Image

Fluffy Prophet

I was thinking about aged bjd's today, that some little side of the eye wrinkles would be nice. But painted on would look crappy because wrinkles aren't actually darker in the crevice. If anything, they're lighter because the sun doesn't darken them.
None of my girls would need them anyway, Illyana is the oldest in her early 30's, Arlette doesn't know her age due to amnesia, but she's around 28.. and Eithne is somewhere around 24.

@ Yami: I've seen her in the marketplace, the price is just right, and the pics and extras are good too. I just think it takes time for the right buyer to find the right doll. I feel like the marketplace just moves slow.

Beloved Lunatic

10,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
i need to sleep o.o but wanted to share a picture I took of Zev's head with different eyes and wig when I was bored a couple of weeks ago lol night peoples :O and cause i forgot to say it before, photostories of your dollies would be awesome to see

User Image

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
@ Finlet- I just like to make sure that I dont over price things.. I hate to see dolliehs that have had their price jacked up >.<

Fluffy Prophet

Oh yeah, I hate that too... but you didn't overprice her.

Ishtear's Wife

Angelic Gatekeeper

17,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Hey guys!! How's it going? I showed my sister Soa and she really likes her. She hopes to come visit me in July and she can't wait to see her in person.

Just so you know Ren x Spore is my new OTP,,...well right after 2min..nobody can take their place. >.>

Spore - Soa is 16 and Minah is 10. Actually, that is their Korean ages..they are technically only 15 and 9. They are only half sisters and Minah is Korean American while Soa is 100% Korean. These are the only two characters I have planned out. There will be others but I'm not sure how it will work.. These two are the most important and I'm working on their story and relationship and I'm sure the others will fall into place.

I like Monster High dolls and I have a Frankie and Cleo. I want more but would rather save my money in order to bring Minah home.

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

For the time being, Ophelia is 14, Rosa is 8, and Annette is in her mid 30s. Sol has no age. I guess he's probably really old. xD

I also think signs of aging could be neat features for a doll.... Like someone with laugh lines, it would be charming to me.

@Fate; Thanks again for the pony, my boyfriend was amazed that it existed and immediately went out and bought more. xDD
I guess I'll be the first to suggest that Ren and Kai do a photo story with handcuffs. >.>

@Yami; Good luck selling Eva, I think the price is certainly fair.

@Fearmy; I agree with Spore... make doll versions of them. xDD (Although I guess your dragon family is more important. <3)

@Stoki; Awesome that your sister likes Soa, who wouldn't? x3 I can't wait for hers and Minah's story to develop.

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

Oh dear. I'm glad I'm not an impulse buyer, or I would have been even more upset by this news. xD

http://from-switch.com/shop/step1.php?number=127

Switch is re-releasing Hahwa.... Well, of course they are, all they ever do is re-release.
But now their dolls come with bodies. It's a good and bad thing. I don't really want to pay for a full doll right now so it's a bad thing for me.
I don't really know what to do. </3
I have so much doubt that he would look right next to Annette with her monstrous head. And if he doesn't look good next to Annette, then he just doesn't fit into my collection.
Very difficult decision for me since I've had this doll on my wish list since October. u.u

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Yuki-Saurus

thats awesome that they are magnetic! do you think they would look to big on a pukifee though?

On a pukifee? XD They'd be like, half the length. Unless you WANT that look. hahaha. Very top heavy x3

Smitten Duck

Daniel has Amnesia
Yuki-Saurus

thats awesome that they are magnetic! do you think they would look to big on a pukifee though?

On a pukifee? XD They'd be like, half the length. Unless you WANT that look. hahaha. Very top heavy x3
haha I think that would look cute ^^ I love oversized looks lol and they are kinda top heavy anyways But i think i will get them and put them away for when i decide to get a bigger BJD

Smitten Duck

I never thought of giving ages Xp

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

10,300 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Yuki-Saurus
Daniel has Amnesia
Yuki-Saurus

haha I think that would look cute ^^ I love oversized looks lol and they are kinda top heavy anyways But i think i will get them and put them away for when i decide to get a bigger BJD

Haha I like the oversized look too :3

They have a few color options too, you can get them pink airbrushed, white or black.

My characters have ages, so thus the dolls based on them have ages too.

Smitten Duck

Daniel has Amnesia
Yuki-Saurus
Daniel has Amnesia
Yuki-Saurus

Haha I like the oversized look too :3

They have a few color options too, you can get them pink airbrushed, white or black.

My characters have ages, so thus the dolls based on them have ages too.
Really!!? Then I think I will get a few pairs!

I dont have characters sweatdrop I just like the dolls cause i think they are pretty xp Instead of making dolls based off of characters I will make characters based off of dolls Xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff