Today's Workout:
yum_puddi 1 1/2 hour of Strength Training
yum_puddi

Vitamins:
yum_puddi Multi Vitamin []
yum_puddi Fish Oil []
yum_puddi Protein []

yum_strawberry
Things didn't work out as planned. But the only thing I have to feel guilty about is giant buttery pretzel I ate and the few stolen sips of my moms slurpy. The one day she decides to spend forever grocery shopping! But she bought me a bunch of good eats and storage containers, so I should definitely be able to cook healthy for a while.

Food: 2 scrambled eggs and cheese on a bagel(320) The table spoon of jelly I forgot to measure. Starbucks coffee thing(210) Didn't finish it though. Peanut butter sammich(290). Giant pretzel and slurpy(???). Small bite of cheesecake(??). I'm about to eat salmon for dinner(270) and maybe drink tea(100).

That's a total 1190 cal + 600 for all that I couldn't account for. So 1790

Water: Forgot to measure...

Exercise: Hour Zumba

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Date: 10/09/14 Time: ~ 12:21 PM (PST)

Fiance came home and went to bed so I hope he will be up for the Gym in the late afternoon. I really want to get my hour of cardio in. Good news is I am down 2.2lb since last week. wink I'm slowly getting there.

Today's Intake:
yum_puddi 1,259/1,540 calories
yum_puddi 80oz of water

Today's Workout:
yum_puddi 1 hour of treadmill
yum_puddi

Vitamins:
yum_puddi Multi Vitamin []
yum_puddi Fish Oil []
yum_puddi Protein []

yum_strawberry I'll probably go over on my sugars tonight. By like..5. I will stop juicing fruits and just have a fruit in the morning because of how much sugar is has. Literally my whole days worth.
Not really in a slump. Just extremely bored of my workout methods. Gonna look to replace it tomorrow.

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
A Crime of Whimsy
Not really in a slump. Just extremely bored of my workout methods. Gonna look to replace it tomorrow.

I hope you find something. It is always good to change it up because your body will no longer burn fat if you do the same thing over and over again. I change my routine every 3-4 weeks.
l Aarika l

Yeah. I noticed I no longer sweat as much. I have to wait a few months before I can get a bike or elliptical(helping my mom get one first), but I figure switching programs would at least get me interested again.

What do you do/have done?

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
A Crime of Whimsy

Ah I see. Changing it up would be a good idea. I noticed the same issue with the yoga program I used. It became too easy for me, but now since I haven't done it in awhile it is harder. To be honest, all my workouts now are strength and cardio. Before I only did treadmill and yoga, but you do need to build muscle strength. Once you build muscle, you will burn more fat. I noticed a big difference within a month. Before I was not able to hold a plank for over 30 seconds, now I can go well over a minute. Have you tried Daily Burn? Even Kettlebells are a great workout. Kettlebells are pretty inexpensive (Ross, TJMax, Marshalls, stores like these). You can find the workouts on Youtube too.
l Aarika l

Aside from the laptop, I don't have a system that is compatible with daily burn. Don't like the small screen.

I do own a kettlebell. Probably a little too heavy, but it was purple xD And I found an interesting channel on youtube 'Fitnessblender'. I'll give it a serious look tomorrow. See if my wii can run youtube vids decently.

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
A Crime of Whimsy

Wii? WiiFit! I did WiiFit for a bit and it was fun. you could probably get it cheaper now if you have the old system and not the WiiU.
l Aarika l

I was doing Zumba Fitness 2. Exercise games sound laughable but it worked for a while. I'm just mind numbingly bored of it now. The same routines. I have WiiFit plus but it doesn't interest me either. And I keep having to select all their different workouts while zumba has pre-programmed hour long routines.

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
A Crime of Whimsy

Ahh....well do give Kettlebells a try then and see how that goes for you for a bit. So far the best for me has been going to the Gym, but of course it can be pricey. My membership is $40 per person plus $15 for child care. sweatdrop
l Aarika l

Considering my limited space, I might one day make it up to gym membership. But I'll probably try everything else first xD In the long run I find buying equipment cheaper.

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
A Crime of Whimsy

Haha I've already tried that, but preferred the gym more. I'm sure once you get a machine it will be a lot better. It would be cheaper that way then paying 40+ monthly.
Food: A few bites of my lil bro's cereal, and a zinger. Small bowl of Trix cereal. Sammich(290). Tea(100).

Water: 17oz

Exercise:
30 min Cardio - Very choppy on my behalf. My body is a bit weak T-T

Forty min walk

This is just what's been ate and done by 1pm. I'm gonna shower and go to work. After I'll update.

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Date: 10/10/14 Time: ~ 3:34 PM (PST)
Next week I start a new routine for 3 weeks to make sure I keep losing weight. I'm having a difficult time swallowing pills again so I need to find something to supplement them. Probably flax seeds.

Today's Intake:
yum_puddi 1,341/1,540 calories
yum_puddi 80+oz of water

Today's Workout:
yum_puddi 1 1/2 hr strength training
yum_puddi

Vitamins:
yum_puddi Multi Vitamin [x]
yum_puddi Fish Oil []
yum_puddi Protein [x]

yum_strawberry

Quick Reply