Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Date: 10/21/14 Time: ~ 1:45 PM (PST)

I thought today was cardio day, but it was leg day. Little one was at the gym daycare and some older kid (probably 4) smacked her with a toy because he wanted it. Than goodness she didn't give a dang about it. Ran off and played else where (mine is not even two yet). Turns out the kid's parent took him and left the gym (he cried on the way out, a lot). Luls...kids will be kids, but I hope mine never hits others...

Today's Intake:
yum_puddi 1,350/1,540 calories
yum_puddi 96oz of water

Today's Workout:
yum_puddi 1 hour 20 minutes of strength
yum_puddi

Vitamins:
yum_puddi Multi Vitamin [x]
yum_puddi Fish Oil [x]
yum_puddi Protein [x]

yum_strawberry
Workout: Hour zumba

Food: Told ya, hard to track until groceries can be purchased

Water: 34oz + the crap ton I drank at work

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Date: 10/22/14 Time: ~ 12:39 PM (PST)

Good day just very tired. Woke up at 4 AM from a weird dream. I heard two rings of a door bell and freaked out. After checking downstairs I was back up in bed only to awake at 5 AM to run to the potty. On my way back my munchkin stood up and I though "wtf"...hahaha..so she ended up going to bed with me until 7 AM. I do not remember if I added my weight track last week..but I lost .8 pounds. I weighed myself today and lost another 3.6 pounds. Woo~

Today's Intake:
yum_puddi 1,478/1,540 calories
yum_puddi 96oz of water

Today's Workout:
yum_puddi 1 hour of cardio
yum_puddi

Vitamins:
yum_puddi Fish Oil [x]
yum_puddi Protein []

yum_strawberry Nommin on oreos. Oh bby.
So, I'm planning on jumping in on this tomorrow. Gotta get sleep now, and today was my last "normal" day to track where my calorie intake was normally, and man, it was not pretty to see.

Right now, my weight is approximately 200lbs, 5'6", 27 year old female, with the goal of hitting 140lbs by April, or close to it. I need to weigh myself so I have an accurate starting point instead of my current guesstimate based on where I was a few months ago. I'm also wanting to improve strength and flexibility while loosing pounds, I'm trying to think of good way to measure progress in those areas.

Going to be using my fitness pal to count calories, and a mix of gym, Wii fit, weight training, focus t25 and yoga to meet my goals.

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
Ethebet

emotion_kirakira -gasp!-
Welcome !~ n.n We look forward to your post,
& wish you luck with your goals !!

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ethebet
So, I'm planning on jumping in on this tomorrow. Gotta get sleep now, and today was my last "normal" day to track where my calorie intake was normally, and man, it was not pretty to see.

Right now, my weight is approximately 200lbs, 5'6", 27 year old female, with the goal of hitting 140lbs by April, or close to it. I need to weigh myself so I have an accurate starting point instead of my current guesstimate based on where I was a few months ago. I'm also wanting to improve strength and flexibility while loosing pounds, I'm trying to think of good way to measure progress in those areas.

Going to be using my fitness pal to count calories, and a mix of gym, Wii fit, weight training, focus t25 and yoga to meet my goals.

Welcome! I'm glad to see more people joining! Good luck on your goal, seems we are both working around the same one.

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Date: 10/23/14 Time: ~ 11:42 AM (PST)

I will be skipping the gym today due to overworking myself. I'm not ready for another arm day just yet. This just means that Saturday won't be my day off. smile

Today's Intake:
yum_puddi 1,214/1,540 calories
yum_puddi 80oz of water

Today's Workout:
yum_puddi
yum_puddi

Vitamins:
yum_puddi Fish Oil [x]
yum_puddi Protein []

yum_strawberry Still hungry, but little one refuses to sleep alone. May go to bed with a grumbling tummy. neutral
hope everyone is doing great with their goals!

i finally just got home recently today. should get back on posting regularly (well, i suppose that should say starting to post regularly) tomorrow. i have no idea what today was at all.

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
smutty cannibal prince
hope everyone is doing great with their goals!

i finally just got home recently today. should get back on posting regularly (well, i suppose that should say starting to post regularly) tomorrow. i have no idea what today was at all.

Welcome back~
So, first day of getting back into the gym insanity I used to do.

Total calories consumed - 1534/1320, or as best as I can estimate. I home cook dinner so calories are rounded up to my best guess. And I caved and had a roll with dinner. I'm a sucker for bread.

Exercise - 15 minutes, 1.5miles on the elliptical, 1hour, 2.5miles on the treadmill, 55minutes, 8miles on the stationary bike, 45minutes, 1.5miles on the treadmill as a cool down. Calories burned ( calculated by MyFitnessPal ) - 1103

Water intake - roughly 48oz

Total calories for the day - -889.

The balls of my feet are sore, my legs are tired, I feel tired, but the good kind of post workout tired where you feel all warm and fuzzy.

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ⅰ ⊗ g o a l s for October. ⊳ stay below 25g sugar per day. no pizza until the 31st.

Ⅱ ⊗ t o d a y at a glance. . .

Calories | 350 out of 1550

Exercise | none yet. ; 3;

Water Intake | -- oz.

Steps Taken | ~--

Did you take the Pill? | soon.

Did you take (2) Mets? | not yet.

Did you take daily multivitamin? | yes.

Ⅲ ⊗ p i c s for the day. . .

- - -

Ⅳ ⊗ a b o u t the day. . .

I'm slacking, seriouslyyyyy. T___T I need to really keep on top of things. This month has been killing me--I have a serious sweet tooth, a big no-no for PCOSers.

I've marked up all my goals & such for the next three months. I think I'm going to redesign my post styles to help me better keep track of things that I wanna. I really need to stop being lazy ! I only exercise about 3 - 4 days per week. I want to aim to walk / jog more. Tuesday, I could not believe it but I held a jog for an entire lap. 83 It surprised me how well my cardiovascular fitness is doing, so the jogging class is really helping. Still, I need to force myself to the gym or something on other days. They opened up a Planet Fitness near my house & they're having a 10$/month deal going on. Has anyone ever used them before? I wanna workout at home, but I hate walking/running around in my ugly neighborhood, & when I'm at home all I wanna do is Xbox. gonk

I shall be back tonight hopefully to update ! Trying to rack up kills for this H2k14 event. D8

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
MissaAmazin

No on the PlanetFitness. We might have one around, but I have never tried them. In the past I used 24Hour (sucks) and am now enrolled in Gold's Gym (awesome). Keep up the awesome work! :3 Don't worry about your sweet tooth, as long as you are under calories and sugars you will be fine. I have 1 bad food a day and still lose the required weight. I had a doughnut yesterday :p

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Date: 10/24/14 Time: ~ 2:55 PM (PST)

Today's Intake:
yum_puddi 1,219/1,540 calories
yum_puddi 64oz of water

Today's Workout:
yum_puddi 1 hour strength
yum_puddi 20 minutes cardio

Vitamins:
yum_puddi Fish Oil [x]
yum_puddi Protein [x]

yum_strawberry
MissaAm
sso7g4zq:0="MissaAmazin]
I'm not sure what PCOSer is, but personally, I can't deny myself sweets or junk food forever.It ends in a binge for me, so I try to make sure if I eat it, I burn it.

I can't really recomened planet fitness, never been there and probably never will due to their "no lunks/no gymtimidation" policies. They have very vaugue rules on that, and being someone who goes all out for hours at the gym, don't want to be told to tone it down because I'm somehow demotivating other people by exercising how I do. I have a local 24/7 gym I enjoy, but it is a bit of a meathead gym, which is why I tend to go after 9pm. I would recommend looking at different gyms, seeing what facilities you like best, or if they have trial memberships. Its also the time of year for membership deals soon, I got 4 years membership for $300 at my gym around this time ( equates to less than $10 a month because I paid in full ), so be on the lookout for that, and always ask.

As for home workouts, I fell in love with the Wii fit games. I would highly recommend them if you have/can get a Wii.
Total Calories Consumed - 1613/1320. Thinking I need to pull out the scale to weigh meat portions, which is reminding me why I hated calorie counting x_x today was a hard day due to cookie making for my boyfriend for extra life tomorrow.

Exercise - 1 hour stationary bike, 10.2 miles, 498 calories. 30 minutes treadmill, 1 mile, 113 calories. 1 hour treadmill, 2.5 miles, 272 calories. I also tried this funky machine called a crossramp, which the best I can describe it is an elliptical-stair climber hybrid. I did 15 minutes, went about 1.5 miles, and calculated it as jogging upstairs ( that's the closests I could find to what the machine does ) for 340 calories for a total of 1223 calories burned.

Water Consumed - 48oz ( pre-gym ), 70oz post gym

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces