Welcome to Gaia! ::

exercise;; none really as of yet. not sure if i'm going to get to it either
water;; 3 16.5oz bottles thus far
food;; 1 cheeseburger, 5 eggs with little cheese and salsa, 1 bowl rice crispies cereal
extra;; had a headache in my eyes for quite a while today. glad that's over with but now i've got a bunch of homework and stuff to do before midnight and don't know if i'm going to work out in time for today. i'll jump back on that tomorrow though.

//tomorrow is going to be an iffy day already because my nephew and i have decided on making and eating chocolate chip cookies with milk for breakfast//

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Date: 10/25/14 Time: ~ 3:00 PM (PST)

Today was a good day other than getting my flu shot. I hate shots....tomorrow will be a rest day since my body needs to relax before another day of strength training. I've been doing pretty good, but my Lupus has been acting up. My knees and elbows have taken the worst of it.

Today's Intake:
yum_puddi 1,469/1,540 calories
yum_puddi 72oz of water

Today's Workout:
yum_puddi 1 hour strength
yum_puddi 20 minutes cardio

Vitamins:
yum_puddi Multi Vitamin [x]
yum_puddi Fish Oil [x]
yum_puddi Protein [x]

yum_strawberry I went overboard today with my carbs. I may have been craving them....a bit too much...BUT I haven't eaten this bad in forever so one day out of 1+months won't hurt. I don't technically have a cheat day, but if I did it is only once every 3 weeks +. My night is not even over and I might eat more. Nothing but empty calories today. *sigh*

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
l Aarika l

Oooooh~ we have a Gold's! It's a bit of a further drive, but they also have a 10$/month thingy going on. c: I'm going to see if I can ask around & find reviews of them! & thank you~ heart I decided today to bag up most of this candy & pass it out to the kids next week! There's no way I can get through it all on my own. xD

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
MissaAmazin

Jeebus that is cheap! We are doing $40 per person plus $15 for daycare. So..95 a month. BUT it is worth it...we need to go to the gym for our well being. Our Gold's has a Cardio Cinema which is awesome.

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
Ethebet

Can def relate to that first sentence ! I often try to opt for "healthier" candies--like Skinny Cow, or the sugar-free varieties of Russel Stover's, which are good enough to keep away the extreme sugar cravings. I just have a ton of Halloween candy at my disposal right now, which makes me overdo it jusssst a bit. sweatdrop BUT ! I've bagged up the lot of it & I've decided to give it away ! c: I did keep some to divvy up through the coming days.

Oh geez, I think I remember hearing about that lady that got kicked out for being intimidating. That's so silly. I doubt I would intimidate anyone though LOL. That 300$ sounds like a great deal ! Thanks for the suggestion--I'll be visiting the gyms close by & seeing what kind of deals they all offer individually.~
MissaAmazin
Ethebet

Can def relate to that first sentence ! I often try to opt for "healthier" candies--like Skinny Cow, or the sugar-free varieties of Russel Stover's, which are good enough to keep away the extreme sugar cravings. I just have a ton of Halloween candy at my disposal right now, which makes me overdo it jusssst a bit. sweatdrop BUT ! I've bagged up the lot of it & I've decided to give it away ! c: I did keep some to divvy up through the coming days.

Oh geez, I think I remember hearing about that lady that got kicked out for being intimidating. That's so silly. I doubt I would intimidate anyone though LOL. That 300$ sounds like a great deal ! Thanks for the suggestion--I'll be visiting the gyms close by & seeing what kind of deals they all offer individually.~
I ended up having a cadbury creme egg today, but one isn't going to break my diet. As of right now I'm only 90 calories over my "target". But I realized that my boyfriend has our truck, so I can't get to the gym... So now I have to find something to do here XD

Yea, it's dumb rules like that that will keep me from ever joining a Planet Fitness. I mean, I get it, you're trying to make people feel more comfortable at the gym by trying to keep things relaxed, but there's only so much you can do, you know?

But yea, if you're not in a rush to get one, January is a GREAT time to get gym deals, because they know they're going to get a rush of members wanting to kick things off with new years resolutions, and a lot of people who buy memberships never use them... So they cash in on selling cheap memberships to people who will in reality use them little to none XD
Well... Today was a better day calorie wise, terrible day water and exercise wise.

Total Calories Consumed - 1410/1320. Would have been under target today but I treated myself to a piece of candy. It was worth the extra 90 calories xP

Total Water Consumed : 0oz pre-workout. gonk Not happy about this, but we didn't have any water left in the house after I filled the ferrets bottle. Our tap water is too hard and sulfur-filled to drink. Need to go refill the 5gallons tomorrow.

Exercise - Blown out of the water for today. Had no car to get to the gym, and my wii fit balance board battery slots were corroded with acid from a battery that apparently exploded... Spent and hour+ cleaning the probes with baking soda paste, gotta let it dry out so I can scrape the last bits out of it in the morning. Hoping that fixes it, if not, I need a new balance board.

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100

A Crime of Whimsy

l Aarika l

smutty cannibal prince

Ethebet

& the leaderboard this week isssss :

l Aarika l | posted Sun. [food + 80 oz.], Mon. [food + 80 oz. + activity], Tues. [ weekly challenge +food + 96 oz. + activity], Weds. [food + 96 oz. + activity + lost 3.6 pounds--yay ! ], Thurs. [food + 80 oz.], Fri. [food + 64 oz. + activity] | 15 pts. + 10 pts. + 12 pts. + 10 pts. + 10 pts. + 35 pts. = 92 pts.

Ethebet | posted Thursday [ first post ! food + activity + 48 oz.], Fri. [food + activity + 70 oz.], Sat. [food] | 5 pts. + 5 pts. + 15 pts. + 3 pts. = 28 pts.

A Crime of Whimsy | posted Tues. [food + activity + 17 oz.], Weds. [activity + 34 oz.] | 5 pts. + 5 pts. + 5 pts. +2 pts. = 17 pts.

smutty cannibal prince | posted Mon., Thurs., Fri. [ food + 49.5 oz] | 5 pts. + 5 pts. + 1 pt. = 11 pts.

- - -

-dances.- Here's the leaderboard for last week ! Thanks for participating~ Prizes will be handed out for the day, & new prizes for the Halloween week will be up ! It'll probably be fun to do a contest, too. xD idk. Maybeeee ! I have an entire week off from class, so I knoww I'll be hanging around here more. Here's hoping to see more post through their candy munching ! n.n Keep up the great work.

emotion_bigheart

I don't know what leaderboard means, but yay I'm on it XD

So, my Wii balance board is dead. I need to find a good new or gently used one for a decent price ( hoping for under $50, new msrp is $100... ) but I have my truck back for gym tonight.

I'm also noticing that my calcium and iron intakes are low, about 50% or less from where they should be. Thinking I need to pick up a good clean vitamin of them both. I don't really want a multivitamin again as they've got a lot of extras I don't need preservative and other "hold the vitamin together" stuff. I'm going to research what will be best, I definitely don't want to skimp on either of them. Also looking for a good green tea supplement for metabolism boosting, but not a diet pill. I'm too sketchy on those to feel safe taking anything that's not fda approved ( such as Alli ).
Ethebet

since this is a challenge as well as a hangout to encourage and help each other, missa gives out weekly prizes to people that are participating and posting. more details about this portion are on the front page as well as the prizes for the week and how to earn points. the leadership board is just where all the participants are posted and their points for the week so that everyone knows and it is easier to keep track of.
smutty cannibal prince
Ethebet

since this is a challenge as well as a hangout to encourage and help each other, missa gives out weekly prizes to people that are participating and posting. more details about this portion are on the front page as well as the prizes for the week and how to earn points. the leadership board is just where all the participants are posted and their points for the week so that everyone knows and it is easier to keep track of.
ah, I see. I skimmed over that part XD I was really just looking for a place to post to keep myself accountable to -someone- because self-accountability tends to go on the wayside for me xP

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Date: 10/26/14 Time: ~ 4 PM (PST)

OK! So can we just scratch that whole "cheat day" yesterday? I never ate any more so only went up a little in carbs. NOW...today is different. Pre-birthday lunch with the family. God...one meal was over my daily limit...I am SO ASHAMED. I had one meal and a fruit and am now hungry again. My god I feel like a chunky monkey. I went to Red Robin and had a BLTA Croissant sandwich with a Irish Beer Shake. My daughter ate my fries. I did horrible! Tomorrow my mom plans on taking me out for a birthday dinner as well. I'm scared...calorie wise.

Today's Intake:
yum_puddi 1,693/1,540 calories
yum_puddi 32oz of water

Today's Workout:
yum_puddi
yum_puddi

Vitamins:
yum_puddi Multi Vitamin [x]
yum_puddi Fish Oil [x]
yum_puddi Protein []

yum_strawberry Will Update
Ethebet

I got a wii board from GameStop for like $20.
Sunday 10.26.14

Food: Large cup of coffee, a cheese stick, God only knows how many pancakes, a slice of pizza, bottle of tea.

Water: 17oz

Exercise: Hour zumba
Total Calories Consumed - 1338/1320. Only 18 above goal and I'm excited for that! I'm getting used to the smaller portions and healthier stuff, not feeling as hungry as I was when I started counting. I also splurged and let myself have a frozen Greek yogurt bar, and still didn't go to far from my goal.

Water - 32oz pre-gym. Better, but still need to get more in my system throughout the day. 70oz total post gym

Exercise - 15 minutes rampclimber, 340 calories. 1hour treadmill, 2.5 miles, 272 calories, 1 hour stationary bike, 10.25miles, 498 calories. 30 minute treadmill, 1mile, 113 calories and 15 minutes elliptical, 1.35 miles, 204. Total calories burned a whopping 1427. I feel better about not exercising yesterday now.

Forgot to weigh myself as I left, oh well. Will just check Thursday. Hoping to be down at least a pound or two by then... If not I'm gonna be really discouraged.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff