MissaAmazin

Yeah~ I'm gonna just donate goldz xD

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
l Aarika l

n.n !! I just came back, & it turned out to be super fun !! Sadly I didn't get too many pics, but I hope my friend will send some of the ones she took my way. cx I hope your gym reaches their goal! Let us know how your 5k goes, too?~

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
A Crime of Whimsy

emotion_kirakira OMG.
Forever, forever grateful !! T_____T Thankyousomuch. That'll help the thread tremendously !!
MissaAmazin

No problem. I needed to do some cleaning in my inventory. I had too many items that got no use.

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
MissaAmazin

n.n !! I just came back, & it turned out to be super fun !! Sadly I didn't get too many pics, but I hope my friend will send some of the ones she took my way. cx I hope your gym reaches their goal! Let us know how your 5k goes, too?~

That's great! I can't wait to try the one I am doing. It will be interesting because I will also have my fiance and daughter with me. I hope she can survive. sweatdrop I will definitely let you guys know how it goes. I plan on taking some pictures and I am sure my family will take pictures too.

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Date: 10/18/14 Time: ~ 4:28 PM (PST)

Today is a relaxing day I guess. I'm sure I will need to cook food at some point, but for now I am watching anime and crocheting (trying to use up all my yarn so I can buy new ones). Maybe I will upload a picture of my finished project later.

Today's Intake:
yum_puddi 1,124/1,540 calories
yum_puddi 64oz of water

Today's Workout:
yum_puddi 1 hour 20 minutes of strength
yum_puddi 20 minutes of cardio

Vitamins:
yum_puddi Multi Vitamin [x]
yum_puddi Fish Oil [x]
yum_puddi Protein [x]

yum_strawberry

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100

A Crime of Whimsy

l Aarika l

& the leaderboard this week isssss :

l Aarika l | posted Sun. [food + 80 oz.], Mon. [food + 96 oz. + activity + weekly challenge], Tues. [food + 96 oz. + activity], Weds. [food + 96 oz. + activity], Thurs. [food + 80 oz.], Fri. [food + 72 oz. + activity], Sat. [food + 64 oz. + activity] | 15pts. + 35pts. + 10pts. +14pts. + 10pts. = 84pts.

A Crime of Whimsy | posted Sun., Tues., Thurs., Fri., Sat. | = 10pts.

- - -

XD Though participation has dwindled considerably, thanks to those who are still posting & keeping us up to date on their progress ! I hope some of you return--remember, setbacks are temporary, but only if you let them be. Don't be discouraged. We're here to help, & hope you're able to return soon.

A special thanks to Smutty for keeping up with points for me last week ! n.n

& please thank Whimsy, who donated enough gold to keep up running perhaps for the rest of the year ! cx As well as Aarika, who's helping considerably with this week's prize set !!

Okay, so I've decided to end 2014's challenge on the day before Christmas--December 24th. This has been noted in the first post. c: This is the deadline to submit all progress stories, pics, or what-have-you to be showcased in the "winners" section ! It will also give me a chance to change up graphics & coding for next year's challenge. ;3 Huhue. I've learned a lot, & have a lot of things to change while having multiple things to add. More on that later, though.

Nonetheless, it's down to the wire ! I can't believe it's almost the end of the year ! Great job, & I'll be back this afternoon/evening-ish to send out the itty-bitty prizes & update everything for the coming week.

emotion_bigheart

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Date: 10/19/14 Time: ~ 7:18 PM (PST)

Today is my day off. My muscles need a break since I'm doing 4 days of lifting every week. I went out with my family and spent way too much money...Did a little bit of early Christmas shopping for the Mr. as well. Super sore and tired. Literally unhealthy day because I only had a blt, pumpkin spice frap, and coconut water. I'll have a nutritional dinner now.

Today's Intake:
yum_puddi 1,200/1,540 calories
yum_puddi 80oz of water

Today's Workout:
yum_puddi
yum_puddi

Vitamins:
yum_puddi Multi Vitamin [x]
yum_puddi Fish Oil [x]
yum_puddi Protein []

yum_strawberry
hey guys. sorry i haven't been posting. i've been out of town more than i've been home the last few weeks. didn't think that was going to happen. i'd like to think i've kept up decently overall though. c: i'm still currently out of town but i've got a bit of downtime. i should be working on classwork but am clearly avoiding that. haha.

so question. after this year is over, will there be a 2015 challenge?

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
smutty cannibal prince

so question. after this year is over, will there be a 2015 challenge?

n.n Yes, there will.~
I'm ending this thread just before Christmas, which will give me some time to shift graphics & prep for the new year. cx

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Date: 10/20/14 Time: ~ 12:30 PM (PST)

Today was a short workout because I had a dentist appointment. They had to drill a few of my teeth to even my bite. My fillings and crown were too high which caused me sensitivity. Tomorrow will be an hour of cardio.

Today's Intake:
yum_puddi 1,400/1,540 calories
yum_puddi 80oz of water

Today's Workout:
yum_puddi 1 hour of strength training.
yum_puddi

Vitamins:
yum_puddi Multi Vitamin x[]
yum_puddi Fish Oil [x]
yum_puddi Protein [x]

yum_strawberry

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100

Weekly Challenge 1o.19 - 1o.25 | pump up the jam ! xD list 5 of your top tunes that get you pumped & ready for a nice workout. genre, artist, etc. don't matter--just share your faves ! heart

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ⅰ ⊗ g o a l s for October. ⊳ stay below 25g sugar per day. no pizza until the 31st.

Ⅱ ⊗ t o d a y at a glance. . .

Calories | TOO MUCH out of 1550

Exercise | none. ; 3;

Water Intake | 23 oz.

Steps Taken | ~2717

Did you take the Pill? | yas.

Did you take (2) Mets? | 1.

Did you take daily multivitamin? | yes.

Ⅲ ⊗ p i c s for the day. . .

- - -

Ⅳ ⊗ a b o u t the day. . .

i've a strong appetite this week. ; 3; the week before mother nature arrives, you know. i hate a tonnn. well like 1600 calories. i've been maintaining, still !! haven't gained, haven't lost. i really want to aim to lose two more pounds this month, i know i can do it. gotta get serious about upping my protein, lowering my sugar. so hard during this month. T___T candy everywhere, literally.

having a very light dinner, & spending the night playing some pokemanz 'cause i ain't got no homework, for once. 8D

Food: Bowl of cereal... and then a bunch of random snack stuff that doesn't count as real food. I think I it all might have added up to a normal amount of calories xP

Exercise: Hour Zumba -finally back to working out!- oh how I've missed the feeling of sweat drenched clothes.

Water: 17+ oz

Note: I won't be better about food until some time after Friday when I manage to do proper shopping.

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
MissaAmazin

Weekly Challenge 1o.19 - 1o.25 | pump up the jam ! xD list 5 of your top tunes that get you pumped & ready for a nice workout. genre, artist, etc. don't matter--just share your faves ! heart

You may think mine are silly! I like k-pop and j-pop!
Shinee - Lucifer
Big Bang - Fantastic Baby
2PM - Take Off (Blue Exorcist ending)
Daft Punk (almost any of their songs)
LMFAO
To be honest it all depends on my mood. Sometimes I go for Children of Bodom...I have a lot of different kind of music from pop, metal, rock, classical, etc. sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff