Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
l Aarika l

n.n Same !! Hahaha, but I guess I should have noted that the book focuses on excessive consumption of added sugars like fructose ! cx Since I already track my sugars frequently it's all not new to me, but for anyone who may want to cut down it's a lovely book in its design & writing. Going to compile it in my literature must-haves for PCOS sufferers !

gonk Sorry I wrote back late. Midterms are sucking the life out of me. But thank you !~ I hope to lose more, but I need to focus more on my consumption again. Got off track. Keep up your excellent work !! n3n You really are awesome.

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
Midterms this week ! Gonna try to do point totals & push out prizes for last week, but there may ultimately be another small hiatus until I'm finished with these exams. Dx ! Hnnnng sorry guise ! I'll try to set something up this week if I can, but keep up the great werrrrrrrk. heart
yesterday and the day before were awkward in that i was out of town and really away from the computer but i did pretty good with keeping things portioned better than usual and shying away from the of the things that i know i shouldn't eat much of (like strawberry cheesecake).

for today, i haven't worked out yet because i've been driving most of the the day so far. plan to do that a little later (i'll update or post again when that happens). eating has been fairly good as well. i think.
consumption thus far::
bowl of lucky charms with 2% milk
grilled chicken and veggie wrap
pkg of beef ramen noodles

16 oz water

HOPE EVERYONE ELSE HAS HAD A GREAT LAST FEW DAYS (AND TODAY)!

A Crime of Whimsy

sorry i didn't get back to you earlier with this. like i said was out of town longer than i expected.
this is the challenges i'm following. minus the situps because i dislike them and i've cut the squats in half this round because i haven't done them in ages and don't want to damage my knees further since i have minimal cartilage between my bones.

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
MissaAmazin

Oh! I see. I take in mostly natural sugars. I think...haha. No worries! School is more important! Good luck on your midterms I hope you do super well.

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Date: 10/06/14 Time: ~ 4:37 PM(PST)

I have started juicing and it is pretty awesome. I have a lot to study so I can make sure I'm taking in all the nutrients needed. To be honest I probably won't need my vitamins anymore because of this. Woo~ I have a fruit juice in the morning before I have breakfast and a green juice either before lunch or dinner. These do add to my calories so I see myself consuming more (meaning I use up more calories per day than usual), but at least I am getting what I need. Finally sitting down after being on my feet all day. Cooked 2 dishes for the week so we won't starve. My consumption of meat and dairy will go down over the days. I won't cut them completely, just limit myself to a little a day.
Just made a Banana Chia Seed Cake and it turned out fabulous. Of course I also made a Vanilla Bean frosting from fresh vanilla bean seeds. whee

Today's Intake:
yum_puddi 1,230/1,540 calories (-8 on sugars. Yesterday was -4 on sodium) gonk
yum_puddi 80oz of water

Today's Workout:
yum_puddi 1 1/2 hr of Strength Training
yum_puddi

Vitamins:
yum_puddi Multi Vitamin []
yum_puddi Fish Oil []
yum_puddi Protein []

yum_strawberry
Morning Juice:
1 Peach
2 Oranges
-Throw the peach in the juicer and hand juice oranges by hand/squeezer. Mix and enjoy.
Calories: ~122

Mean Green (from Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead):
6 Kale Leaves
1 Cucumber
4 Celery Stalks
2 Green Apples
1/2 Lemon 1 piece of ginger
(I only did half of this recipe because this was a meal supplement for him).
Calories: ~162
One thing to keep in mind is some of these have carbs and sugar so they add up to your daily log.

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ⅰ ⊗ g o a l s for October. ⊳ stay below 25g sugar per day. no pizza until the 31st.

Ⅱ ⊗ t o d a y at a glance. . .

Calories | 1299 out of 1550

Exercise | 20-minute HIIT; 15 minute circuit training.

Water Intake | 80 oz.

Steps Taken | ~2967

Did you take the Pill? | yes.

Did you take (2) Mets? | yes.

Did you take daily multivitamin? | yes.

Ⅲ ⊗ p i c s for the day. . .

- - -

Ⅳ ⊗ a b o u t the day. . .

Ughhhh I went wayy ovah my sugar intake today. idek what happened, but I'm going to have to be stricter about my sugar intake. Def getting crazy with my snack choices.

Nothing extraordinary to talk about tonight. xD Sleeping in since my gym class got cancelled. Sweet. I'll still work out, but it'll feel good not having to get up early. Since I'll be home most of the day, I can get around to catching up with our thread.

Good niiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

User Image

I should have never took that week off. I tried to go back to making wiser choices but my quantities are uber effed up. I ate most of a flat bread, ham and mushroom pizza today! Albeit the only thing I had available to eat the whole day, still! And because I got stuck babysitting, I haven't been able to workout. Yesterday was already my workout off day.

Upside, if I do gain a pound, I'd still be right where I was when I started my dietary break. So I won't die, but I'll be a lil hurt. Anyway, pray for me!! I need strength and self control.
Finally got that work out in. Had a couple more 16 oz bottles of water too. The only other thing I ate was a few chips and salsa. Mostly salsa with a spoon though.

We can do it everyone!

Urabyfirst's Husband

Fashionable Prophet

8,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
WENT ON HIATUS

TODAY IS 10/06/14 I AM FROM THE FUTURE

AHM OKAY HERE ARE FOODS

2802/3100 cals
407/310 carbs fuuuuuu-
44/86 fat
216/271 protein emotion_yatta

I WORKED OUT TODAY. HARD. MUCH TIRE. GOODNIGHT.

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
A Crime of Whimsy

You may have fallen off a little, but you will come back full force! I did the same thing and now I'm really at it. Do your best!
IAMNOTCREEPY

Welcome back! yum_puddi

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
A Crime of Whimsy

n.n You can do it !! You'll get back on top of it. Take it a step at a time~

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Date: 10/07/14 Time: ~ 1:03 PM (PST)

Decent day so far. I feel amazing after doing some cardio!

Today's Intake:
yum_puddi 1,252/1,540 calories
yum_puddi 80oz of water

Today's Workout:
yum_puddi 1 hr of treadmill (burned over 400 calories). whee
yum_puddi

Vitamins:
yum_puddi Multi Vitamin []
yum_puddi Fish Oil []
yum_puddi Protein []

yum_strawberry Ever since I started juicing I have been getting close to my limit on sugars. 74 is my goal and I'm always a single digit away. Hahaha. Thankfully I did not go over today. I'll try to sleep soon so I won't be hungry.
You all are so wonderful T-T Thanks.

Despite my binging I had be exercising regularly. Today I refrained from overeating, but I've been unbelievably tired and dizzy. Either my body is rebelling or I just need to rest it off. Either way, no exercise today. I've got the day off tomorrow and I will exercise and cook all my meals. If that doesn't put me right, I don't know what will.

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100

Okay, change of plans.
Sorry to always be like...a gosh darn procrastinator.
It'd be so much easier if I had like a point-counting robot that didn't get lazy like me.
Starting prizes over on this coming SUNDAY.
Won't have time to spend too much on Gaia,
but my midterms will be over by then.
I'm clearing out the board & the gold prizes I had up.
Will def get item prizes up this Sunday.
With a weekly challenge,
because I realized I didn't even like.
Put one up.
I am a bad host. crying

Keep up the great work everyone !!
I'll still post my daily journal because it keeps me on track when I have eyes on my progress or lack thereof.

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
MissaAmazin

Okay, change of plans.
Sorry to always be like...a gosh darn procrastinator.
It'd be so much easier if I had like a point-counting robot that didn't get lazy like me.
Starting prizes over on this coming SUNDAY.
Won't have time to spend too much on Gaia,
but my midterms will be over by then.
I'm clearing out the board & the gold prizes I had up.
Will def get item prizes up this Sunday.
With a weekly challenge,
because I realized I didn't even like.
Put one up.
I am a bad host. crying

Keep up the great work everyone !!
I'll still post my daily journal because it keeps me on track when I have eyes on my progress or lack thereof.

Don't even worry about it! You have your own life and responsibilities. We should post regardless of prizes. Seeing everyone post daily should be a good enough motivation. I know it is for me. yum_puddi Do your best with school!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff