4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
GunsmithKitten
Sapphire MariaLee Shaddix
GunsmithKitten
Sapphire MariaLee Shaddix
For those of you who follow the really old RPGs, The ending to Lunar 2 before the Epilogue is pretty tearful. You follow the two main characters, Hiro and Lucia, through 3 discs of epic adventure, watch a beautiful relationship grow, and then after all of it, Lucia has to return to her duties and leaves Hiro. They never even get to tell each other how they feel, you can just feel how much it hurts when they're torn apart.

But at the risk of spoiling just a bit, the epilogue quest chains sorta erase erase all the sadness in a way.

Well Lucia and Hiro getting back together. But I still had so many questions about them leaving Lunar and their friends behind. And what they were even going to do on a frozen tundra of a planet. After a while they would get bored doing.... things... Lucia is gonna freeze out there, and there's little planet life for food. I wish they had come out with Lunar 3 to tie up those loose ends.

*LOL* Someone should really do a machinima on that one.

"Luna....I mean, we've had sex...and it's been GREAT...and like, 6 times a day..
but isn't there ANYTHING else to do on this place? I mean, it's all....ice...."

"Look Hiro, I spent my whole life in a crystal, then the whole 2 weeks I'm awake and walking around you just let me stumble around emotionless, you look at me naked 4 times, and let me get captured and beaten twice. Right now, we are doing what I want to do! Now get back in the temple, you don't preform well in the snow."
Pit of Tartarus

The first time I ever played the Darkness, this part made me cry like a 2 year old. It's sad because of the attachment that Jackie has for Jenny, and after sitting there in the apartment with her untill she fell asleep I had grown attached to her character as well.

Darkness kicked a**!!! love that game.
For the rate of sounding like a pansy. The ending scene in FF10 made me ball like a little b***h...

Witty Dabbler

12,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Window Shopper 100
When I played BokTai: The Sun is in Your Hand:

The part in the game where Django's (i think that's his name) guide was killed by one of the bosses.

I'm not sure what it was about it that got to me (maybe it was the fact that he had no one else?), but that was the first time I cried while playing a video game. (u.u)

Married Sex Symbol

9,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Alright . . . who's chopping onions here?!

5,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
I think one of the saddest moments for me was when I first played Ocarina of Time, and the Great Deku Tree died... But then he comes back as a sprout and it's all cool.
Glacirus
I think one of the saddest moments for me was when I first played Ocarina of Time, and the Great Deku Tree died... But then he comes back as a sprout and it's all cool.

Awww i remember when i first watched that i was like nooooo your there daddyyy sad
The saddest moment i would say would be Shadow Hearts when Alice dies on the train to France on Yuri's shoulder, I have to say in Shadow Hearts Covenant the fact Yuri dies really does upset me but at the same time he gets to go back to the start and be with Alice so I suppose its all good in the whole story line of love conquers all heart

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Colour-Me-Cheesecake
The saddest moment i would say would be Shadow Hearts when Alice dies on the train to France on Yuri's shoulder, I have to say in Shadow Hearts Covenant the fact Yuri dies really does upset me but at the same time he gets to go back to the start and be with Alice so I suppose its all good in the whole story line of love conquers all heart

Awesome a shadow hearts person. I thought that was pretty sad in the first game, more or less taking the bullet for yuri.
When Big Daddy dies in BioShock 2

Beloved Explorer

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hive Mind 200
1. Aeris death (FF 7)
2. Secret of Mana, after defeating the Mana beast (dragon)
3. FF X (end)
4. Suikoden 2 (before i realized there is a good ending as well)
5. Terranigma (ending)
I'm stuck with these, but there are many more...
Dragon Age II:
1. When Saemus dies.
2. When Leandra dies.
3. When the Qunari attack.

Dangerous Associate

Palom and Porom sacrificing themselves in FFIV. ;3;

There are others, but that jumps to my mind first.

4,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100

1.Adamska Death - MGS4
2.Grey Fox Death - MGS1
3.Big Boss Death - MGS4
Matter fact just everyone in MGS series, i don't really care for other games death's.

Liberal Cultist

I cried when Emil died in NieR. (I think he's eight) An eight year-old boy sacrifices himself for his mother figure and a man who's trying to find his lost daughter in a world of shadowy creatures and evil.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff