Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vicious Reveler

My saddest moment - When I was one level away from clocking Sonic 2 on my sega megadrive, and the whole console crunked out on me, never to revive again. I was so young and it was so hard for me to clock games, and megadrives had no saves! I never got to clock my game...
I cried when I played Harvest Moon 64 for the first time and during a hurricane, my favorite horse died emo

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

i dare you to try not to cry at the ending of Mother 3
Illuminated Mind

I think this was the first game that made me cry-

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The ending of Professor Layton: Unwound Future

D:
I wanna play the new Professor Layton game coming out for the 3DS now D:
Illuminated Mind

Awesome music but yeah I cried like a baby sad .

Eloquent Streaker

The ending of Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

When Dom finds Maria in Gears of War 2

When Tali finds her father in Mass Effect 2

Rhine Elmao's Waifu

Extreme Garbage

The 'bad' ending of Persona 4. Jesus. I've never cried so hard in my life. gonk

Assimilated Borg

12,350 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
The Normandy Crash Site in Mass Effect 2. The whole thing was surreal and very sad.
Requiem in Mortis
The ending of Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

When Dom finds Maria in Gears of War 2

When Tali finds her father in Mass Effect 2

I actually teared up when Dom was holding Maria and was telling Marcus he didn't know what to do.
jaggedbubbles
The Normandy Crash Site in Mass Effect 2. The whole thing was surreal and very sad.

Yeah and music that was playing was also ominous and depressing.
Wow only one person remotely mentioned my saddest moments.

Def. FFVII-CC, had me crying like no other, but the series that has made me shed the most tears goes to...

Kingdom Hearts. (spoilers)
Seriously.
The ending of the first one was the first game that I ever cried during. I remember wanting to find out so desperately what happened to Riku and Kairi.

Chain of memories, where he forgets all his friends and they're replaced by some bitc-I mean witch. Then the witch turns out to be sensitive and a good guy, and you find out she'll help you, but you won't remember her. Cool ending bro.

KH2- You know what would make this series better? Let's introduce a new character, get the emotion and personality out of him, make the player love him and relate to him, then force him to die for seemingly no reason and leave all his friends behind and discover his life was a lie. Bye Roxas. Da Hell.
Now, let's have his best friend die in front of the person he lost himself to, and watch as his former best friend confesses that the original character made him feel like he had a heart. Bye Axel. Da hell.
Now let's kill the grandmaster of everything, he can sacrifice himself. Bye Real Ansem. Da Hell.

THEN CAME THE BAD ONES
358 Days- Remember that character that we started 2 with? Let's go through his life, and show how none of it meant anything! YEAH! Let's show how he formed friendships, loved ones, and then lost it all, and show his life over a year leading up to when he is put into a bubble and his memory is erased. Let's also introduce a love interest to him that he will have to kill by his own hand, and nobody will remember her because she never existed. Add in some sad dialogue, and it's good.

Birth By Sleep- Guess what we'll do this time?! You guessed it! Add more Characters then KILL THEM ALL. A whole story for no reason other than we can! Let's do it! GO TEAM! oh and I suppose we can add some more plot holes.

Seriously that series was designed to make you cry.

tl;dr: Kingdom Hearts was designed to prove what a baby I am. Every game has made me tear up.
Jake_wuz_X
Wow only one person remotely mentioned my saddest moments.

Def. FFVII-CC, had me crying like no other, but the series that has made me shed the most tears goes to...

Kingdom Hearts. (spoilers)
Seriously.
The ending of the first one was the first game that I ever cried during. I remember wanting to find out so desperately what happened to Riku and Kairi.

Chain of memories, where he forgets all his friends and they're replaced by some bitc-I mean witch. Then the witch turns out to be sensitive and a good guy, and you find out she'll help you, but you won't remember her. Cool ending bro.

KH2- You know what would make this series better? Let's introduce a new character, get the emotion and personality out of him, make the player love him and relate to him, then force him to die for seemingly no reason and leave all his friends behind and discover his life was a lie. Bye Roxas. Da Hell.
Now, let's have his best friend die in front of the person he lost himself to, and watch as his former best friend confesses that the original character made him feel like he had a heart. Bye Axel. Da hell.
Now let's kill the grandmaster of everything, he can sacrifice himself. Bye Real Ansem. Da Hell.

THEN CAME THE BAD ONES
358 Days- Remember that character that we started 2 with? Let's go through his life, and show how none of it meant anything! YEAH! Let's show how he formed friendships, loved ones, and then lost it all, and show his life over a year leading up to when he is put into a bubble and his memory is erased. Let's also introduce a love interest to him that he will have to kill by his own hand, and nobody will remember her because she never existed. Add in some sad dialogue, and it's good.

Birth By Sleep- Guess what we'll do this time?! You guessed it! Add more Characters then KILL THEM ALL. A whole story for no reason other than we can! Let's do it! GO TEAM! oh and I suppose we can add some more plot holes.

Seriously that series was designed to make you cry.

tl;dr: Kingdom Hearts was designed to prove what a baby I am. Every game has made me tear up.

I wouldn't know I've only played the first two Kingdom Hearts games, but I never really got into the series. That doesn't mean they aren't good games though
Good Morning My Son
The 'bad' ending of Persona 4. Jesus. I've never cried so hard in my life. gonk

I haven't beat 4, but as far as I know...the bad ending is REALLY bad and the good ending is actually happiest in the series D: . I wouldn't put quotes on bad lol .

The bad ending of Persona 3 ....is extremely bad . The 'good' ending (yes that one needs quotes) is still bad in a way, it's bittersweet...very at that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff