I cried like a little b***h when I did this alternate storyline. ;_;

Arlos Kennard's Sweetheart

Firebreathing Brawler

Egotistical Assassin

I cried like a little b***h when I did this alternate storyline. ;_;

I can't even do this fight, I start sobbing like an idiot... ;~;

BAD END.

Shirtless Raider

The part in Saint's Row 2 when your custom character has to kill his leiutenent, Carlos. I cried buckets after that. Since that was like your character's best friend since the jailbreak after you woke up from the coma. He was the one that gave your guy the hope to restart the 3rd street Saints, i understand it was a mercy killing, but he couldn't be saved since he was a fugitive

Watervoir's Husbando

Carnivore

Heavy Rain's finger scene, bloody hell I cried so hard. gonk
MGS4, the part where you were escaping Shadow Moses was sad for me, especially when Raiden chopped his off arm off to save Snake.

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
I have to say, when Sephiroth kills Aerith in Final Fantasy VII was probably the saddest one I can remember. Cloud and Aerith were starting to build a relationship and it was like, "BOOOOM".

Shirtless Raider

Todd Lunsford
I have to say, when Sephiroth kills Aerith in Final Fantasy VII was probably the saddest one I can remember. Cloud and Aerith were starting to build a relationship and it was like, "BOOOOM".

as far back as i can remember the only Final fantasy characters that got married were Cecil and Rosa from FF4

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Raven Xavier Kitari
Todd Lunsford

as far back as i can remember the only Final fantasy characters that got married were Cecil and Rosa from FF4
I didn't say they got married, just that they were building a relationship.
xXSereneShadowsXx

Alright . . . who's chopping onions ******** I never get the good endings, I can't resist killing them little sisters!

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Well, from the games that I have ever played...

CAREFUL! SPOILERS!

Valkyrie Profile 2:

Sorry, spoiler...

Alicia turns herself in to become part of the birth of Valkyrie. Ruffus simply can't of course believe this but still fights against the corrupted demigod Lezard Valeth.

Tomb Raider Legend:

Lara shoots angrily at Amanda demanding answers for her mother's whereabouts. Amanda replies with a shout that she may be at Avalon. Lara is frustrated because she has traveled almost all around the world looking for answers about her lost mother.

Final Fantasy XII:

Ashe's husband dies in battle. Ashe's attends his funeral, I think it was that, and well, it's harsh for her to accept this because she just married him and now she has to start accepting his recent death.

Final Fantasy XIII:

Snow loves Serah but she confesses to him that she is a l'Cie, a threat to the Cocoon society. Snow is shocked because she was going to propose to her and he did but even though he was angry at this confession of hers, he still loves her, regardless of what may happen and would love her to the very end.

Final Fantasy X:

At some point in the journey, Yuna decides that she needs to face Sin by doing the ritual that I don't remember, which is the true fate of the Summoner. Rikku can't accept this and tells Yuna that she really appreciates her friendship to just let her be swallowed by Sin. A sentimental scene there.

Final Fantasy X-2:

Shuyin and Lenne are murdered at their weakest moment; being trapped and surrounded by soldiers, they are slain and Lenne could not truly express her feelings to Shuyin. Shuyin's restless spirits seeks revenge by reawakening Vegnagun and use it to destroy Spira.

Another one, is well, the sad ending: Yuna is in the farplane and she hears his whistle. She struggles to find the source of it but she later finds his spirit standing there. She is happy that he is able to rest, but of course, sad that they are not back together.

I think that's all, or the ones that I liked the most...
When all the people died at the start of Bulletstorm. I was so upset by the characters I didn't have any attachment to whatsoever because they died off the goddamn bat.
When the Japanese began to think that Western Devs had a better imagination.

I died a little inside when this happened.
As was put before, John Marstons death in Red Dead Redemption. I didnt cry, but I was still really sad, and REALLY pissed. I played Jack as an evil character, killing all marshals.

Kawaii Shoujo

I'm definitely gonna have to say these scenes in Final Fantasy IV for the DS...

The Death of Rydia's mother
Anna's Death
Anna's Goodbye
Palom and Porom's Goodbye
Cid's Farewell
Yang's Death

... Final Fantasy IV sure has a lot of deaths in it, doesn't it?

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
I know some moments that were sad and scary as crap......Dead Space series....not only did I ssac go crazy dreaming of his dead girlfriend but he also had to avoid hordes of monsters that came outta nowhere trying to kill him in the most gruesome ways.

Another sad moment was in Kingdom Hearts when Sora used the Keyblade on himself. I thought that was the end got angry because of the crap I had to deal with just to get to that point and what's worse was that the difficulty was at its highest and it took many tries to get to that point.....but when I saw he was a Heartless I was thinking that I'm screwed for the rst of the game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff