Welcome to Gaia! ::

Powerhouse

Jenny's death in The Darkness is one for sure.

You can't mention Metal Gear Solid moments and not mention Gray Fox's death
jenny's death
Persona 3 Ending.

Questionable Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Survivor 150
Definitely Jenny, in The Darkness. I felt like such a s**t for not staying with her long enough before.

But hmm...
Nier -spoilers, lol- Emil's transformation, when he turns into the little skele-dude. It's just so horrid and then his death at the end... "I'm scared... I don't want to die" - not sure if that's the exact quote but omg =[ was so sad. -end spoiler-

No doubt there are others, but I don't remember them right now.

Als
Seloine
But hmm...
Nier -spoilers, lol- Emil's transformation, when he turns into the little skele-dude. It's just so horrid and then his death at the end... "I'm scared... I don't want to die" - not sure if that's the exact quote but omg =[ was so sad. -end spoiler-
Ahem.
He ends up surviving.
Grand_Geoff
Pit of Tartarus
Grand_Geoff
Pit of Tartarus
Grand_Geoff
He goes through the most hardship of anyone in that series. By far.

That he does, just able everyone he loves usually ends up dying.
Everyone he loves does die. Poor guy.

And he almost got killed by a cyber-ninja.
Forgot about that..

Yeah, I hated fighting Gray-Fox. It took me a while to beat him the first time I played MGS.
Ghozer
Jenny's death in The Darkness is one for sure.

You can't mention Metal Gear Solid moments and not mention Gray Fox's death

That is true, or Sniper Wolf's death.

I would have to say when Midna left Link. I mean, she was just about to say she loved him and she left! That, or when Axel died. Poor Roxas was so alone, and Axel left him too...
When Lex Luthor and Bowser teamed up to kill Metroid
-Professor Layton and the Unwound Future
-Camp Taurajo in WoW: Cataclysm
-When Link's grandmother fell ill, and the King of Red Lion's death in The Wind Waker
-Zora's Domain in Twilight Princess. The rest of the story, I was like, "Meh..."

I haven't played any really, really dark or depressing games, so those are the top saddest moments for me.
Katoti
-Professor Layton and the Unwound Future
-Camp Taurajo in WoW: Cataclysm
-When Link's grandmother fell ill, and the King of Red Lion's death in The Wind Waker
-Zora's Domain in Twilight Princess. The rest of the story, I was like, "Meh..."

Eh Twilight Princess had an alright story.

Although I still say OoT is still my favorite game >_<

Dapper Fatcat

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Viva Pinata: Trouble In Paradise on Xbox 360 - I had a Bunnycomb rabbit ranked about 14 or so on the games leaderboard then Professor Pester wandered into my garden and smashed it.

;(
End of the Moonlight
Viva Pinata: Trouble In Paradise on Xbox 360 - I had a Bunnycomb rabbit ranked about 14 or so on the games leaderboard then Professor Pester wandered into my garden and smashed it.

;(

Awwwww, pooor bunny ):
Ben Hyuga

Winner! Remember when Jax defeated Mega.exe? Donald Duck helped Jax. So badass...
Agent Crab
Ben Hyuga

Winner! Remember when Jax defeated Mega.exe? Donald Duck helped Jax. So badass...

Lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces