Welcome to Gaia! ::

Proxy Raider

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Champion 300
Saddest (sadistic!) moment: when they rush out good games in a very buggy and untested state, eventually ruining whole series.

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100
Pit of Tartarus

The first time I ever played the Darkness, this part made me cry like a 2 year old. It's sad because of the attachment that Jackie has for Jenny, and after sitting there in the apartment with her untill she fell asleep I had grown attached to her character as well.

This.
It's between The Boss and Big Boss dieing.

Wheezing Codger

1,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
A lot of the lost memories in Lost Odyssey made my eyes moist.

Lonely Smoker

Watching Ethan Mars's son get run over in Heavy Rain made me kind of sad......
Mother 3 during the final battle with the Masked Man. First time I ever cried while playing a Video Game. Even Aerith's death didn't do that.

Anna's Bae

Trash Husband

8,800 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Streaker 200
I know alot of sad videogame moments but they all escaped my mind. Bl
My most memorable has to be the ending of crisis core, poor zack.
I may be alone in this, but lufia 2's ending was pretty... emotional for me. Simply because of how devoted maxim is, and how unlike any other hero, he was always confident, sure, and strong. And in the end, he sees his beloved die, and rather than giving up, he saves his home from being destroyed at the cost of his life. Then all of his friends wait for him to come home, because knowing maxim, they expect him to pull through like he always does, but this is the one time where he doesn't come back.

The DS remake of it, was kinda sad as well, but it just didn't have the same... emotion at the final scene... great game though

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Although this video shows the outcome, what's mainly sad are the events leading up to it.

The girl in this Sun Shang Xiang, was in the Wu army during a great war. She was engaged and married the leader of another army of Shu, the marriage was arranged by her family. She ended up actually falling in love with him, and him with her but her family had only used the marriage for their own gain. In the end, they used the alliance to defeat all their other enemies and then forced her to go into battle against her husband and she ends up having to kill him on the battlefield.

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
Bladin Vladamoor
I may be alone in this, but lufia 2's ending was pretty... emotional for me. Simply because of how devoted maxim is, and how unlike any other hero, he was always confident, sure, and strong. And in the end, he sees his beloved die, and rather than giving up, he saves his home from being destroyed at the cost of his life. Then all of his friends wait for him to come home, because knowing maxim, they expect him to pull through like he always does, but this is the one time where he doesn't come back.

The DS remake of it, was kinda sad as well, but it just didn't have the same... emotion at the final scene... great game though

Oh yes, that was a sad scene as well.

I could point to specific moments in the game, but I think I'm just going to point to Nier and leave it at that. So yes, the saddest moment in gaming is Nier...all of it.

Dapper Sex Symbol

5,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Pretty much most of Heavy Rain, depending on how you play it..

Just to add to that
Nanako's death in Persona 4. First moment in gaming to make me cry.

And yes, I know her death turned out to be temporary, but I didn't know that at the time. D:

Arlos Kennard's Sweetheart

Firebreathing Brawler

Lots of games made me cry, but this is one of those that really hit me for some reason.

I mean, Roxas kinda kills it at the end a little with his line, but I kept on crying and I just set down the DS. I got so attached to this character, and then she gets ripped out of your arms and your hands are stained with her blood, pretty much. Damn it, still can't watch it without sniffling.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff