Welcome to Gaia! ::

TreFranklin
Pit of Tartarus
TreFranklin
Now I'm used to seeing the video game characters I get close to die but when I was 7,I was playing Barnyard up until Ben died, I sat back in my chair and cried out of anger.

Another time was in Kingdom Hearts 2,Goofy gets knocked out,I was pissed because Goofy was my main man.

There was also Halo:Reach where everyone died.Kat got killed,I was pissed because the girl died FIRST.Then,Jorge who was my favorite character.Next was Carter,I had to say WTF.Then Emile(he died in a badass way).Until finally I get killed.

I thought Jorge died first,when they blew up the Super Carrier.

No Kat got sniped by a Needle Rifle when you were running somewhere.

Well yeah, I know that. I still thought it was after the blew up the carrier. Because it was her plan to plant the slipspace bomb inside of it.

I still don't know how Jun died. =/

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Pit of Tartarus
TreFranklin
Pit of Tartarus
TreFranklin
Now I'm used to seeing the video game characters I get close to die but when I was 7,I was playing Barnyard up until Ben died, I sat back in my chair and cried out of anger.

Another time was in Kingdom Hearts 2,Goofy gets knocked out,I was pissed because Goofy was my main man.

There was also Halo:Reach where everyone died.Kat got killed,I was pissed because the girl died FIRST.Then,Jorge who was my favorite character.Next was Carter,I had to say WTF.Then Emile(he died in a badass way).Until finally I get killed.

Well yeah, I know that. I still thought it was after the blew up the carrier. Because it was her plan to plant the slipspace bomb inside of it.

Likely shot or exploded if I remember.
TreFranklin
Pit of Tartarus
TreFranklin
Pit of Tartarus
TreFranklin

I believe he stayed behind after Kat died.

Aged Lunatic

D2.

One of the characters you spend the game protecting, an 8 year old child, MELTS right before your eyes just before the final stretch of the game to face Shadow.

What got me was how real and pained the girl's screams were, how she begs you to help her, to make it stop, and you can't.

I had to turn the game off and console myself.

Rest assured when I turned it back on, I didn't stop till I turned that alien plant son of a b***h into mulch with machine gun fire. I was on a pilgrimage of blood, baby.

5,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Pit of Tartarus
TreFranklin
Pit of Tartarus
TreFranklin
Pit of Tartarus
TreFranklin

I believe he stayed behind after Kat died.

Guess he's the only Spartan who can actually be M.I.A

I cried so hard at this part in the game. ):

2,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
Pit of Tartarus
ViolentVio
My saddest gaming moment is in Mass Effect 2 when one of the endings have Shepard die..

Cancelling GH and RB?!
Thats not cool at all >:[
This calls for a petition

I can't wait for Mass Effect 3. -drools-

Yeah I knooow like I'm gonna so pre-order it xD
And get the new Tomb Raider game whenever it comes out xp
ViolentVio
Pit of Tartarus
ViolentVio
My saddest gaming moment is in Mass Effect 2 when one of the endings have Shepard die..

Cancelling GH and RB?!
Thats not cool at all >:[
This calls for a petition

I can't wait for Mass Effect 3. -drools-

Yeah I knooow like I'm gonna so pre-order it xD
And get the new Tomb Raider game whenever it comes out xp

The new Tomb Raider looks pretty good too

Tipsy Prophet

The first, and only time a video-game has made me cry. cry
And she ain't even dead.

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
For those of you who follow the really old RPGs, The ending to Lunar 2 before the Epilogue is pretty tearful. You follow the two main characters, Hiro and Lucia, through 3 discs of epic adventure, watch a beautiful relationship grow, and then after all of it, Lucia has to return to her duties and leaves Hiro. They never even get to tell each other how they feel, you can just feel how much it hurts when they're torn apart.
When Aerith died in Final Fantasy 7
In Twilight princess after one of the temples Midna get's injured and you need to carry her on your back as a wolf and it has that music playing.

There are others, I just can't think right now.
Nier. All of it. Especially that last ending.

Aged Lunatic

Sapphire MariaLee Shaddix
For those of you who follow the really old RPGs, The ending to Lunar 2 before the Epilogue is pretty tearful. You follow the two main characters, Hiro and Lucia, through 3 discs of epic adventure, watch a beautiful relationship grow, and then after all of it, Lucia has to return to her duties and leaves Hiro. They never even get to tell each other how they feel, you can just feel how much it hurts when they're torn apart.

But at the risk of spoiling just a bit, the epilogue quest chains sorta erase erase all the sadness in a way.

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
GunsmithKitten

But at the risk of spoiling just a bit, the epilogue quest chains sorta erase erase all the sadness in a way.

Well Lucia and Hiro getting back together. But I still had so many questions about them leaving Lunar and their friends behind. And what they were even going to do on a frozen tundra of a planet. After a while they would get bored doing.... things... Lucia is gonna freeze out there, and there's little planet life for food. I wish they had come out with Lunar 3 to tie up those loose ends.

Aged Lunatic

GunsmithKitten

Well Lucia and Hiro getting back together. But I still had so many questions about them leaving Lunar and their friends behind. And what they were even going to do on a frozen tundra of a planet. After a while they would get bored doing.... things... Lucia is gonna freeze out there, and there's little planet life for food. I wish they had come out with Lunar 3 to tie up those loose ends.

*LOL* Someone should really do a machinima on that one.

"Luna....I mean, we've had sex...and it's been GREAT...and like, 6 times a day..
but isn't there ANYTHING else to do on this place? I mean, it's all....ice...."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces