Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mizeral595
luigihitsthefan
Mizeral595
The Eternia
brutality1100
honestly realize that the pc is the best of all gaming machines!!!!!!!!

A reason why would be nice
I could answer that right now...PCs have next season's graphics now whereas Consoles have last seasons graphics...A PC is the testing ground for Console Graphics capablities...

lawl @ graphics answer

Games make the system good and you know it.

But I have a question. Is a PC's primary function to play games?
You know what? I don't really know what a PC's primary function is...I use mine to play games and talk to you guys...

lawl youre talking to me way to go

Actually I'm not sure what its primary function is either, but I know it wasn't meant to primarily play games. I don't know about you but according to me a gaming system's primary function is to play games and other abilities second. A PC isn't a gaming system to me.
Mizeral595
luigihitsthefan
Mizeral595
The Eternia
brutality1100

I could answer that right now...PCs have next season's graphics now whereas Consoles have last seasons graphics...A PC is the testing ground for Console Graphics capablities...

lawl @ graphics answer

You know what? I don't really know what a PC's primary function is...I use mine to play games and talk to you guys...
xd
luigihitsthefan
Mizeral595
luigihitsthefan
Mizeral595
The Eternia
brutality1100

lawl @ graphics answer

Actually I'm not sure what its primary function is either, but I know it wasn't meant to primarily play games. I don't know about you but according to me a gaming system's primary function is to play games and other abilities second. A PC isn't a gaming system to me.
And what about the new Xbox? (I said 'new' Xbox for a reason..)
Microsoft claims that it can be much more than a gaming machine..

Also, look at the PSP.. rolleyes
N t e r
luigihitsthefan
Mizeral595
luigihitsthefan
Mizeral595

lawl @ graphics answer

Not to mention Ken Kutaragi specifically saying that the PS3 isn't a gaming system.
N t e r
luigihitsthefan
Mizeral595
luigihitsthefan
Mizeral595

lawl @ graphics answer

lawl at the lawl

There you go. Microsoft claims. Yes it can be used for other things, but what is the main factor about the 360. The ability to play games. That's what Microsoft is trying to do, sell it for the games. Look at their commecials for proof.

I see the PSP as a multimedia device. Sony sees this as well. Proof is in the commercials.
luigihitsthefan
Mizeral595
luigihitsthefan
Mizeral595
The Eternia
brutality1100

lawl @ graphics answer

unless you get it specifically for that purpose...
CeludenWank
N t e r
luigihitsthefan
Mizeral595
luigihitsthefan
Mizeral595

lawl @ graphics answer

Not to mention Ken Kutaragi specifically saying that the PS3 isn't a gaming system.

lawl @ ken

Everyone knows Ken takes some form of drugs. Most CEO's do.
the pc's primary funtion is to crunch numbers and desplay an answer thats it all things that we know and love today is addons

i am quite fond of my little perpal cube
Mizeral595
luigihitsthefan
Mizeral595
luigihitsthefan
Mizeral595

lawl @ graphics answer

lawl @ my overuse of the word primarily

But are all PC's meant to play games primarily?

Off-Topic: What type of computer do you have?
luigihitsthefan
N t e r
luigihitsthefan
Mizeral595
luigihitsthefan
Mizeral595

lawl @ graphics answer

lawl at the lawl

There you go. Microsoft claims. Yes it can be used for other things, but what is the main factor about the 360. The ability to play games. That's what Microsoft is trying to do, sell it for the games. Look at their commecials for proof.

I see the PSP as a multimedia device. Sony sees this as well. Proof is in the commercials.
If you had a 360, you would understand that it does do more than a video game machine should do..

Xbox Live? Media Center? T-shirt editors!? Xbox Live style eBay?..

The PC is also a multimedia device..
luigihitsthefan
Mizeral595
luigihitsthefan
Mizeral595
luigihitsthefan
Mizeral595

lawl @ graphics answer

lawl @ my overuse of the word primarily

But are all PC's meant to play games primarily?

Off-Topic: What type of computer do you have?
Compaq Presario w/ AMD Athlon CPU...
N t e r
luigihitsthefan
N t e r
luigihitsthefan
Mizeral595

lawl at the lawl

If you had a 360, you would understand that it does do more than a video game machine should do..

Xbox Live? Media Center? T-shirt editors!? Xbox Live style eBay?..

The PC is also a multimedia device..

lawl you have a point oh noes @ me

I see your point. Err...I read your point. I don't have the money nor will I even by the end of the year. Rather save up for a car or something and play my last gen games at the moment. If you'll excuse me there.

Although I will say that the majority on Live do play it for the games. Unless they're like a secret worldwide network where you can whatever you want that only 360 owners know about. xp
CeludenWank
N t e r
luigihitsthefan
Mizeral595
luigihitsthefan
Mizeral595

lawl @ graphics answer

yea there tring to go from video game system to home entertainment center. opening up to a broader market
I think we should get off the topic of the 360 and the PS3.. >.>'
Keep it in the other thread.
N t e r
I think we should get off the topic of the 360 and the PS3.. >.>'
Keep it in the other thread.
Too right!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers