Welcome to Gaia! ::

dragonfyir
Ic3Cre4m
dragonfyir
Ic3Cre4m
dragonfyir
Ic3Cre4m

What other consoles do you have rather than PSP?
an xbox, ps1, 2 N64's, GBC, and a SNES

All I have is an XBOX, but I am planing on buying NDS lite.
what about consoles with next gen are you getting

Revolution, what about you?

What games are you buying for your 360.
Ic3Cre4m
dragonfyir
Ic3Cre4m
dragonfyir
Ic3Cre4m

test drive unlimited PGR3, Blue Dragon, Call of duty2. any anything else that comes out that i like 3nodding
NES, SNES, Game Boy, PlayStation, Xbox, PSP
are the ones i would pick
dragonfyir
Ic3Cre4m
dragonfyir
Ic3Cre4m
dragonfyir
Ic3Cre4m

test drive unlimited PGR3, Blue Dragon, Call of duty2. any anything else that comes out that i like 3nodding

I am buying MarioKart Revolution and other games which use the controller well.
Ic3Cre4m
dragonfyir
Ic3Cre4m
dragonfyir
Ic3Cre4m

cool. nintendo did a bad job with the n64 IMO so i dont by there stuff any more but i would like to play the new zelda game
dragonfyir
Ic3Cre4m
dragonfyir
Ic3Cre4m
dragonfyir
Ic3Cre4m

cool. nintendo did a bad job with the n64 IMO so i dont by there stuff any more but i would like to play the new zelda game

I have no liking into Zelda games.
Ic3Cre4m
dragonfyir
Ic3Cre4m
dragonfyir
Ic3Cre4m

I have no liking into Zelda games.
i like them but i dont think i have ever finished one
dragonfyir

....the heck? What does the "failure of the N64" have to do with now? They're two completely different time frames
Chichok
dragonfyir

....the heck? What does the "failure of the N64" have to do with now? They're two completely different time frames
i know im just resentful sweatdrop all the games that i wanted came out on the ps1 crying
dragonfyir
Chichok
dragonfyir

i know im just resentful sweatdrop all the games that i wanted came out on the ps1 crying

Well thats due to the fact that Nintendo didnt support CD format and stuck with cartridges.
The N64 wasn't the best console ever, but that's no reason no longer buy their products. The Gamecube was a step up from the N64 (console wise, the controller was another story >_> wink .
The Eternia
The N64 wasn't the best console ever, but that's no reason no longer buy their products. The Gamecube was a step up from the N64 (console wise, the controller was another story >_> wink .

Wait, you actually liked the N64 controller?
luigihitsthefan
The Eternia

Wait, you actually liked the N64 controller?

It was ok, not the best, but i prefer it to the Gamecube Controller.
honestly realize that the pc is the best of all gaming machines!!!!!!!!
brutality1100
honestly realize that the pc is the best of all gaming machines!!!!!!!!

....except that I hate gaming on one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces