Welcome to Gaia! ::

Widow

10,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
I play with rocks and sticks. Does that count?
I have xbox 1, moved and now i dont have internet. tried mobile gaming, loved it but i just dropped my phone into water so now im on a laptop but dont have adobe flash stressed
should the Pandora Box be considered as a console?
vendetta041990

ah the good old days...

there were times when i wish i bought a super nes in the mid 1990s instead of a mega drive.
at that time i bought the mega drive so my friends and i could borrow each other's games.

there used to also be a game-rental service. and the one game i rented for two weeks was good old sonic3.
Der Bismarck

how are the graphics in those? lol
finished watching a documentary about the ps3.
never knew developers were having a hard time developing games for it.
Diavolica
Compare and contrast! Here is a topic reserved for comparing the console generations of the past and present. This includes but is not limited to:

• Master System vs NES
  • Genesis vs SNES
  • Game Gear vs Game Boy
  • Saturn vs PlayStation vs N64
  • Dreamcast vs PS2 vs Gamecube vs Xbox
  • DS vs PSP
  • Xbox360 vs PS3 vs Wii
  • Different versions of any console

The only exception is Xbox One vs PS4 vs Wii U, which has its own sticky. Other console wars should take place here.

NES is better
SNES is better
GameBoy will always be the best.
Playstation is The greatest console of all.
PS2 hands down.
PSP
Ps3 hands down but i love WII because it cured my depression, I think of it as a happy console.
T_Akashi Miya_T
Diavolica
Compare and contrast! Here is a topic reserved for comparing the console generations of the past and present. This includes but is not limited to:

• Master System vs NES
  • Genesis vs SNES
  • Game Gear vs Game Boy
  • Saturn vs PlayStation vs N64
  • Dreamcast vs PS2 vs Gamecube vs Xbox
  • DS vs PSP
  • Xbox360 vs PS3 vs Wii
  • Different versions of any console

The only exception is Xbox One vs PS4 vs Wii U, which has its own sticky. Other console wars should take place here.

NES is better
SNES is better
GameBoy will always be the best.
Playstation is The greatest console of all.
PS2 hands down.
PSP
Ps3 hands down but i love WII because it cured my depression, I think of it as a happy console.

;It’S A Damn Shame The Wii Did Not Last Long. I Wanted To Buy One Because I Really Enjoyed Playing Virtua Tennis On It.
I love the ds line of consoles
sega did well with their mega drive (genesis) but somehow i feel they would have done better if they did not base the mega drive's architecture on existing arcade hardware (the sega 16). the same issue happened with the saturn and the dreamcase, which were based only on existing arcade hardware in their time.

Dangerous Seeker

4,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Full closet 200
Der Bismarck

Hey we all gotta start somewhere lol. i have had PS3 and PS4 loved them both i have had # Xbox 360 and a pro version an i had 2 RRD and the last one finally stayed alive so ive been with PS every since

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff