Welcome to Gaia! ::

luigihitsthefan
The Eternia
The N64 wasn't the best console ever, but that's no reason no longer buy their products. The Gamecube was a step up from the N64 (console wise, the controller was another story >_> wink .

Wait, you actually liked the N64 controller?

I liked the way if fit in my hand.I like the N64 controller better than the Gamecubes which I hated.I never had such a hard time getting used to a controller up until then.
brutality1100
honestly realize that the pc is the best of all gaming machines!!!!!!!!

A reason why would be nice
The Eternia
brutality1100

He ain't coming back yannow.
The Eternia
luigihitsthefan
The Eternia
The N64 wasn't the best console ever, but that's no reason no longer buy their products. The Gamecube was a step up from the N64 (console wise, the controller was another story >_> wink .

It was ok, not the best, but i prefer it to the Gamecube Controller.

My onion is green and yours is blue.

brutality1100

*takes a bite of onion and spits it on you*
Kuro Omega
The Eternia
brutality1100

He ain't coming back yannow.

I know but still

@Luigi - Blue onions kick a**
Darkmoleman
luigihitsthefan
The Eternia

I liked the way if fit in my hand.I like the N64 controller better than the Gamecubes which I hated.I never had such a hard time getting used to a controller up until then.

Weird, I thought that was the best thing about the Cube controller, the way it fits around your hands. Most confortable controller this gen for me at least. Button layout shredded it though.
The Eternia
brutality1100

I could answer that right now...PCs have next season's graphics now whereas Consoles have last seasons graphics...A PC is the testing ground for Console Graphics capablities...
I liked both the N64 and GCN controllers, but the N64 wears out too quickly under normal use, all four of mine are nearly unusable.
Mizeral595
The Eternia
brutality1100

I could answer that right now...PCs have next season's graphics now whereas Consoles have last seasons graphics...A PC is the testing ground for Console Graphics capablities...

lawl @ graphics answer

Games make the system good and you know it.

But I have a question. Is a PC's primary function to play games?
WTf?!

13 pages? neutral
N t e r
WTf?!

13 pages? neutral

lawl @ you

Check the forum guidelines. It's been updated.
This is BS.
nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendonintendo ninnintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo tendo nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo
bobjoe9
nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendonintendo ninnintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo tendo nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo nintendo
Don't do that again..

And whip that smirk off your face..
luigihitsthefan
Mizeral595
The Eternia
brutality1100

lawl @ graphics answer

Games make the system good and you know it.

But I have a question. Is a PC's primary function to play games?
You know what? I don't really know what a PC's primary function is...I use mine to play games and talk to you guys...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff