Quote:
eek most disturbing DS stylus ever maybe nintendo has gone off the deep end eek

Wild Dangler-Mew wants to battle!

Go VGD!

Enemy Dangler-Mew used Hyper Phallus!

It's Super-effective!

VGD Fainted!

You blacked out...

All fot he awesome styluses prove the DS' superiority. I jsut wish I could have gottent hat Phoenix Wright pointer finger stylus...Oh, the fun to be had.

Hilarious Phantom

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
The Godfather of VGD
GhostKitsune
The Godfather of VGD
AsabaHIdeaki
I woulld just like to say that Nintendo's Revolution is going to kick a** when it is released. Sony's PS3 just sucks (other then it's graphic power which developers are saying now is basically on par with 360) and Microsoft's XBOX 360 is just failing to "wow" me. That's all.

So, you've played the PS3?

He doesn't have to.

The fact that they are pricing it at a grand for the functions Sony says it has makes it suck.

Asaba's pretty, so believe him.

And you're horribly misinformed.

Please, come back when you do some research. It makes you look like an idiot when you spout misinformation.

I don't care what you think about me. I've seen it on IGN.
GhostKitsune

Then you'd do well to provide proof of your outrageous claims.

Provide proof or concede your point.
The PS3 is gonna cost like 300+$. The Revolution will be cheap, innovative, and the graphics won't even matter because in the end, do you play a game just to look at graphics? If so, play a board game, they have perfect grafics! 3D too.
Flaps
The PS3 is gonna cost like 300+$. The Revolution will be cheap, innovative, and the graphics won't even matter because in the end, do you play a game just to look at graphics? If so, play a board game, they have perfect grafics! 3D too.

Yes, the PS3 is going to be 300+. However, I'll pay any price under 500 dollars for a console. Therefore, the Revo being cheaper really means nothing to me. It does not affect my decision to get it in any way.

Hilarious Phantom

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
The Godfather of VGD
GhostKitsune

Actually, I did look for it and couldn't find the article. So no, I can't prove what I said before is true. Regardless, I'm a college student. I have to worry about the price of food and gas. It might not be such a ridiculous idea for Sony executives to price the PS3 for $300-$600, but it would be riduculous for me to buy it.
GhostKitsune
The Godfather of VGD
GhostKitsune

Actually, I did look for it and couldn't find the article. So no, I can't prove what I said before is true. Regardless, I'm a college student. I have to worry about the price of food and gas. It might not be such a ridiculous idea for Sony executives to price the PS3 for $300-$600, but it would be riduculous for me to buy it.

I understand. 3nodding I'm personally expecting the PS3 to be anywhere from 400-450.
Im waiting for price drops before i buy anything as i am also i skint student.
GhostKitsune

Obvious BS. If you were getting that from IGN, you'd think the PS3 was the second-coming of God.
Kakarru
no excuse stressed im a student and i have the money. you just have to know how to save

Hilarious Phantom

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Komamura Sajin
Kakarru
no excuse stressed im a student and i have the money. you just have to know how to save

Screw that. I'd only get a PS3 if they go through with the remake of FFVII. Don't get me wrong, I really love my PS2 to pieces, but I just don't have lots and lots of money to offer to the Sony beasts. (Keep in mind I am also saving money for a wedding) A lot of game developers are now developing for REv, so in my opinion, that would probably be the better buy.
Not the truth though! Just because someone goes to IGN does not mean that they automatically think that PS3 is "God". I personally, have no interest in the PS3. Ken Kutaragi has already stated that the PS3 is going to be the system the you save up for. He did that at E3! I'm sorry to say this, but with a 60GB hard drive, a CD, DVD, and a Blu Ray player, the new Cell chip, so many not needed components (e.g. 3 ethernet plug-ins, 2 HD video outs, 6 USB ports, etc.), and the fact that they are driving it to send out seven blue tooth signals for controllers, well... Unless Sony is willing to take a MASSIVE financial blow, there is no way that the PS3 is going to be even close to $450. It is going to have one heft price tag on it. So just take your crazy hopes that you will be playing Metal Gear Solid 4 on a $400 system and prepare to be dishing out some major cash.
Komamura Sajin
Kakarru

I have could get hold of the money for a pc but there are things that are more important than games that warrent my money. plus im quite happy with the consoles i have at the moment and see no need to splash out on another.
PLEASE!!
Gamers believe me when I say This but let me tell u where the consles stand right now.
Im sad to say this but PS3 Has been deylaed 3 times these 2 years(11/05 to 5/06 to 12/06)Plus PSX was never released in AMERICA!Its ridiculous!! scream Sure its going to be hi-def and beautifulgraphics to rival360's but these delays are GAY.But to be positive 4 controller ports to rival other consoles and a great ring of launch titles like metal gear ff:advent children biggrin . neutral But has an AKWARD design silver and huge as an original X-box with LOVley LADY LUMPS and a Batarang for controler with ps2 crapy control will win a HELL OF ALOT OF UUUGLY contest ninja .But finally the price point $499.99-999.99 Is FUC**NG BULL SHI*!!!NO LIE IT WAS ON THE NEWS AND G4 !WITH $50 controls ! talk2hand TO EXSPENSIVE!! evil So I cant recomend it but SONY fans will deal with it. mad HELL SONY's getting cocky and doesnt fear competitors wich may lead to bankrupcy because it practicaly gets 50% of sales from gaming
Revolution is a must own because its CHEAP!!! twisted .$100-200 new console. 3nodding Nintendo is the rebirth of videogames and is beloved by all with its Charecters.It has download games from the past like Super Smash,Mario Bros.,and Zelda.Plus new games like metriod SOMETHIHN(I forgot) sad .It wont be going Hi-def Like Rivals and wont be in the console wars this generation Because Nitendo wants to "EXPAND" the gaming world wink . . Plus Kids love it and Junkies love it.The design is as big a wirwless internet reciever and a tv remote for a controller is "revolutionary" doing things like 3rd person baseball.But They aren't in the war so they cant win so its A secondary choice.
NOW FOR 360.Microsofts domokun JUGGERNAUT wich was once shuned by Japanese RACISIM to american consoles Is looking up to win razz .The Graphics are only comparable to its predicesor to this date.
Japanese esque games like razz FINAL FANTASY razz , lol KINGDOM HEARTS lol ,and cool BLUE DRAGON(DRAGON ball's creator's new game) cool .And hiters lik HALO3(next year)DOA4 and Project GoTHAM.It is very very universal.And has the best online and accesories like a digital camera.Sure 360' memory has been shortened from 50,000+ to 5,000+ is a NegI but you could always buy more instead of GAY memory cards. surprised
It has a standard price point of $400-300 but pricey games.Design wise it Sexy and Godly in the same retaining the s controler look.But it Is NOT FOR CHILDREN !!! scream You are a bad parent if you buy this for anyone under 10. evil
IT for TEENs-ADULTS Unless your kids like sports. neutral

So I Recomend Microsofts X-BOX 360. arrow Its only comon sence. mrgreen
Your a bad parent if you buy you kid a 360? what kind of bullshit is that.

Can i get a translater please i cant understand half of what your saying.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff