Welcome to Gaia! ::

►► are you playing the new app animal crossing: pocket camp ?

+1 1 100.0% [ 317 ]
Total Votes:[ 317 ]

Familiar Friend

16,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Yogurt Man
pong kiyo
Yogurt Man
I die a little bit inside when I'm in a friend's town and some random person visits and wants to be my friend.

So I made him kick us out and now hopefully I'll never see the person again.

Easy out: I don't have room in my friends list / BFF list to add you. Sorry!
I thought about saying that, it's almost true, I'm at 99 now D8

But we had a good laugh about it.

I'm at about 32 now, and most of them haven't been active since about May or so. I just added quite a few from ACCommunity. So, who knows how that will go. razz

Familiar Friend

16,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
How to enjoy visiting towns: bring tweeters and start glitching. :B Oh, and walking in ponds/rivers and on top of houses and on the railroad tracks and all that jazz.

If any of you have an extra tweeter, I really want to get it for a friend. Please help, if possible!

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

pong kiyo
How to enjoy visiting towns: bring tweeters and start glitching. :B Oh, and walking in ponds/rivers and on top of houses and on the railroad tracks and all that jazz.

If any of you have an extra tweeter, I really want to get it for a friend. Please help, if possible!
I agree

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Tricky Bunny

pong kiyo

Ah. Okay. Then, it isn't based on how much an item is sold for, or how much is sold in retail during the day? This feature seems really inconvenient, and confusing. Never heard of such a thing.

Yep! You get the money the next day regardless of how many items you sell that day and how much you sell them for. I agree, it's pretty inconvenient and really don't know why they made it this way.

Familiar Friend

16,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Yogurt Man
pong kiyo

I agree

Nice pics. razz I enjoy the twins and the void pic very much. Have you ever seen people phase through a house when they're trying to get on top of the houses? Someone had a mii mask that only shown a nose, and they peeked through the house wall. I'll post a pic when I get the pics on photobucket.

Familiar Friend

16,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Gh4stly
pong kiyo

One would have to be overly sensitive to find an answer as simple and harmless as "no" to be rude.

Well, maybe I am. Of course, no is simple, but being so blatant when they're making a kind gesture is kinda not my style. I'm the polite type.

Familiar Friend

16,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Gh4stly
Campy Caramel

Not nearly as inconvenient as tripping a ridiculous amount of times in a single day... and then having it happen again a couple days later. Did they really think this was a mechanic that needed to be added in? Because of all the stupid things I have encountered in this game this is about the worst.

You can unlock certain items with bad luck in late(ish) game. That, and with good luck, you can lots of spotlight items, or get more gifts from animals, etc. And we can't forget about the glitch with the king tut mask.

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

Turnips are at 566
this is the MORNING price and there's not much time left

also king tut mask ain't glitched, it was designed to give you automatic bad physical luck

Familiar Friend

16,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Gh4stly
pong kiyo

What items have bad luck?

I worded that incorrectly. What I meant was, "you can unlock good luck items by having bad luck"

However, the King Tut mask causes bad luck.

The items that cause good luck are... A tingle hat, and some sort of other one I forget.

Familiar Friend

16,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Gh4stly
pong kiyo

Do you happen to have one? Because if I trip again I am going to hurl my 3DS into heavy traffic.

Well, I can't get them without having the Fortune Shop on Main Street opened up. I need quite a few more fortunes told by Katrina before it happens. However, if you can find someone who does have the shop, ask them. While you have bad luck, you must visit her.

Also, if you don't run, you don't trip. So, avoiding the B button solves that one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff