Welcome to Gaia! ::

►► are you playing the new app animal crossing: pocket camp ?

+1 1 100.0% [ 317 ]
Total Votes:[ 317 ]

Romantic Nerd

Yogurt Man
I have finished your art! I hope you like it~ heart
Whenever you are free to visit my town with the roses, just quote me! [Click]

Magical Strawberry

15,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
Cruentus Crux
diana is moving out of my town on the 10th. i'm looking to get a piece of the sloppy set for her if possible. biggrin

I think I have the Sloppy Wallpaper, but I'd have to check o u o

Durem Lover

Cruentus Crux
diana is moving out of my town on the 10th. i'm looking to get a piece of the sloppy set for her if possible. biggrin

I have a sloppy tv, you can just have it ._.

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

Rugi-chan
Yogurt Man
I have finished your art! I hope you like it~ heart
Whenever you are free to visit my town with the roses, just quote me! [Click]
AHHH That's amazing ;w; <3
I'm often available, we just gotta try to catch each other online at the same time. My friend code is 4699-6050-8776
Stravvberry-chan
Cruentus Crux

I think I have the Sloppy Wallpaper, but I'd have to check o u o

Ok emotion_c8
rebe-chan
Cruentus Crux

I have a sloppy tv, you can just have it ._.

Omg thank you! I have perfect oranges if you want them in exchange?
Here is my code 0962 - 9943 - 8870. Let me know when I can pick the tv up. ^^
Looking to buy unwanted pictures of villagers, as well as the creepy set. Seems to be easier to purchase that alone as opposed to pieces. I'm looking to build a replica of the Pokemon Tower for my house. So! If you have any picture of villagers you don't wish to have, quote me with your price, and I'll be happy to take it off your hands. smile

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

Nadezhda Sokolova
Looking to buy unwanted pictures of villagers, as well as the creepy set. Seems to be easier to purchase that alone as opposed to pieces. I'm looking to build a replica of the Pokemon Tower for my house. So! If you have any picture of villagers you don't wish to have, quote me with your price, and I'll be happy to take it off your hands. smile
I have a bunch of extra pictures left over from April Fool's Day, but I'd prefer to trade any of your extra pictures for them rather than bells, since I have plenty bells.
Nadezhda Sokolova
Yogurt Man
Nadezhda Sokolova
I have a bunch of extra pictures left over from April Fool's Day, but I'd prefer to trade any of your extra pictures for them rather than bells, since I have plenty bells.

Once I finish updating my DS, I'll get back to you on what and how many extras I have.

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

Nadezhda Sokolova
Nadezhda Sokolova
Yogurt Man
Nadezhda Sokolova

Once I finish updating my DS, I'll get back to you on what and how many extras I have.

I have

Croque
Elise
Jeremiah
Julian
Merry
Peck
Rocket
Timbra
Zipper
Zucker

Magical Strawberry

15,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
Cruentus Crux

Ok I rechecked all my player files and yeah I do xD So I'm confused on the villager thing.

Do I have to visit your town on the day she's in boxes? surprised I have someone that's moving out very soon, so I know I'm going to have room.
Stravvberry-chan

Yep 3nodding when she's in boxes is the time to pick her up.

Magical Strawberry

15,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
Cruentus Crux

Awesomeness! I know that my one neighbor will have moved out by then~ So I'm all set!

Just lemme know when she's in boxes and Ima come by! ^ - ^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces