Welcome to Gaia! ::

►► are you playing the new app animal crossing: pocket camp ?

+1 1 100.0% [ 317 ]
Total Votes:[ 317 ]

Shapeshifter

Tsuki_Kirkland
Oh yes, some ACNL fans! Hello there friends, I play this game every day , (gotta get in my fossils and other daily activities)

I have a question. What is with the desired villagers, is there like a list so I know who is really good?

i think a lot of it comes down to personal opinion more than anything else. it's safe to say that the most popular villager is probably marshal, though. i once spent £17.50 on his amiibo card and i have no regrets.

my personal favourites:

1. whitney
2. ruby
3. marshal
4. beau

Shapeshifter

s'up, ac fans?

i've got me a dream address for my town now, which is in my sig. i'd love it if you visited and let know what you think! i've put a lot of work and love into this town, and i'm really happy with it.

it is hacked, so if you're not into hacked towns you may want to give it a miss.

i've left presents here and there, and the main room of my house is probably my favourite.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
unable sister
Tsuki_Kirkland
Oh yes, some ACNL fans! Hello there friends, I play this game every day , (gotta get in my fossils and other daily activities)

I have a question. What is with the desired villagers, is there like a list so I know who is really good?

i think a lot of it comes down to personal opinion more than anything else. it's safe to say that the most popular villager is probably marshal, though. i once spent £17.50 on his amiibo card and i have no regrets.

my personal favourites:

1. whitney
2. ruby
3. marshal
4. beau

I keep seeing stuff about him! I dunno why he's so popular, do you?

Shapeshifter

Tsuki_Kirkland
unable sister
Tsuki_Kirkland

my personal favourites:

1. whitney
2. ruby
3. marshal
4. beau

User Image

this explains it well! i think it also has something to do with the fact that his slightly grumpy appearance contrasts with his smug personality type. smug villagers are so charming.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
unable sister

User Image

this explains it well! i think it also has something to do with the fact that his slightly grumpy appearance contrasts with his smug personality type. smug villagers are so charming.

Ooh well that'd make sense , he 's kinda adorable.

Loyal Explorer

14,025 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I JUST got a 3DS and New Leaf recently. Super exciting!
I found my first "amethyst" crystal today!
Any other tips? I'd love to add or visit you as a friend sometime.
3nodding

IRL Noob

RyumeiX1
3nodding

if you want to complete your encyclopedia, make sure you're fishing a lot whenever the seasons change or at different times of the day User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. in case you already didn't know!

also feel free to add me if you ever need help or want to play island games (: i can also pitch in some bells for any pwp projects!
Its pretty fun but i always forget to check on it crying

Loyal Explorer

14,025 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Snort Like A Pig
RyumeiX1
3nodding

if you want to complete your encyclopedia, make sure you're fishing a lot whenever the seasons change or at different times of the day User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. in case you already didn't know!

also feel free to add me if you ever need help or want to play island games (: i can also pitch in some bells for any pwp projects!

Great! Thank you!
And yes I'll be sure to add you! I just went on the island today. 3nodding

IRL Noob

RyumeiX1
Snort Like A Pig
RyumeiX1
3nodding

Great! Thank you!
And yes I'll be sure to add you! I just went on the island today. 3nodding

awesome! feel free to msg me if you ever want me to hop online ac:nl 4laugh
Wow I haven't logged in for like years and this thread is still going? Haha nice to see Gaia still has the community going on. Who's pumped to (Hopefully) see Animal Crossing Switch shown off at E3 this year? It's less than 2 weeks away now.

Fallen Raider

7,900 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Partygoer 500
TheSimsMaster
Wow I haven't logged in for like years and this thread is still going? Haha nice to see Gaia still has the community going on. Who's pumped to (Hopefully) see Animal Crossing Switch shown off at E3 this year? It's less than 2 weeks away now.

Extremely hype here!
It's been ...so long, Nintendo.
New Leaf was the last REAL animal crossing game imo. Can't wait til the Switch game is finally out. It's been an eternity.

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

20,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
I never played animal crossing on the 3ds
which is why am looking forward to it when it comes out on switch.

Magical Hobo

How I'm going to feel if there is a limited edition Switch for AC that I like:
User Image
i recently restarted acnl!!! life without bells, shampoodle, and the qr machine is hard but we are makin it work lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff