Welcome to Gaia! ::

►► are you playing the new app animal crossing: pocket camp ?

+1 1 100.0% [ 317 ]
Total Votes:[ 317 ]

Familiar Friend

16,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
V i c e y
Ugh.
My villagers are moody swinging badly and never donate to projects! To bad they'll be ignored come October and onward once I get Fantasy Life and Omega Ruby.

I've never seen an amount past 1000 bells being donated to a project from the villagers. I usually just pay for them myself straight away.

Cesihl's Prince

Supreme Hero

27,100 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
pong kiyo
V i c e y
Ugh.
My villagers are moody swinging badly and never donate to projects! To bad they'll be ignored come October and onward once I get Fantasy Life and Omega Ruby.

I've never seen an amount past 1000 bells being donated to a project from the villagers. I usually just pay for them myself straight away.

Wow.
Super lazy villagers! I'm more concerned with my house and clothes to worry about them and the town.

I'm a bad mayor.

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

I'm collecting circuit tanks for a series of refurbishing, only need 9 more.

Cinae's Senpai

Adorable Phantom

man whats wrong with me i havnt played animal crossing since the gba one ffffffffffffffffffffffffff

well now i can play this one ewe man if i ended up cheating on this with that datel thing that would not make this game fun... well im not going to anyway maybe only for the bells

you know i almost got the 10k i needed for the house cuz i just got this today (used copy)
i didnt use the save that was already there -shrug- i did my own now im depressed for some odd reson that i cant get my house til thursday fffffffffffffff well whatever... i neeeeeeeeeeed bells so bad e-e i want a mansion

Familiar Friend

16,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Does anyone know if there is a glitch with Retail that you get jipped when you sell items and not get the bells for them? I just sold an item for 550k to a person on ACC, and I made sure the price tag was correct, BUT I wasn't notified by Reese, and the amount in my bank did not change. HALP? (I just lost a pink wet suit, and technically 550k...)
pong kiyo
Does anyone know if there is a glitch with Retail that you get jipped when you sell items and not get the bells for them? I just sold an item for 550k to a person on ACC, and I made sure the price tag was correct, BUT I wasn't notified by Reese, and the amount in my bank did not change. HALP? (I just lost a pink wet suit, and technically 550k...)

You're not getting jipped I wouldn't worry yet, I think it takes a while when it's a big transaction? I sold some things in my retail totaling about 1mil+ and I didn't get the bells/Reese notification till the next day cat_surprised I was worried too hehe

Familiar Friend

16,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
milk tea panda
pong kiyo

You're not getting jipped I wouldn't worry yet, I think it takes a while when it's a big transaction? I sold some things in my retail totaling about 1mil+ and I didn't get the bells/Reese notification till the next day cat_surprised I was worried too hehe

Ooooh. Okay. I'll make sure to let the person know & that I'll be getting back to them on it. That sounds rather problematic for ACNL to do something like that. How strange! Now I kinda feel bad... I guess we'll see how that goes tomorrow!

Tricky Bunny

pong kiyo

That's completely normal. When people buy stuff from your Re-Tail, Reese doesn't put the bells into your account until the next day. No idea why, but that's how it works!

Generous Poster

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
I haven't played on my ACNL in a while because I don't have friends lol

Familiar Friend

16,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Campy Caramel
pong kiyo

That's completely normal. When people buy stuff from your Re-Tail, Reese doesn't put the bells into your account until the next day. No idea why, but that's how it works!

Ah. Okay. Then, it isn't based on how much an item is sold for, or how much is sold in retail during the day? This feature seems really inconvenient, and confusing. Never heard of such a thing.

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

I die a little bit inside when I'm in a friend's town and some random person visits and wants to be my friend.

So I made him kick us out and now hopefully I'll never see the person again.

Familiar Friend

16,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Yogurt Man
I die a little bit inside when I'm in a friend's town and some random person visits and wants to be my friend.

Easy out: I don't have room in my friends list / BFF list to add you. Sorry!

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

pong kiyo
Yogurt Man

Easy out: I don't have room in my friends list / BFF list to add you. Sorry!
I thought about saying that, it's almost true, I'm at 99 now D8

But we had a good laugh about it.

Familiar Friend

16,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Gh4stly
pong kiyo

Even easier: "No".

Well, yeah. I mean, no is the direct way to say it, but letting someone off easier like that is usually less rude. To each their own.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff