Welcome to Gaia! ::

►► are you playing the new app animal crossing: pocket camp ?

+1 1 100.0% [ 317 ]
Total Votes:[ 317 ]

Tricky Bunny

Decaffeinated Roxy

Snooties aren't my preference u: I already know what I want...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ah, alright. I personally like having at least one villager of every personality because conversations can get kind of repetitive otherwise. But best of luck getting her out!

Witty Conversationalist

Campy Caramel
Decaffeinated Roxy

Snooties aren't my preference u: I already know what I want...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ah, alright. I personally like having at least one villager of every personality because conversations can get kind of repetitive otherwise. But best of luck getting her out!

sankyuh User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Witty Conversationalist

btw sorry if i haven't been posting for like the past few months ; u ;
been busy w/ school and choir stuffff.

I'm also working on a different scenario for my town again //shot
I want it to be modern, and have the area around the town tree to look like "ruins" or like an old, abandon but sacred area of the city.
Any ideas?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

cuppyeecakes's Significant Otter

Hoarder

18,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
kabuki is moving out of my secondary town
i can't remember the date in that town, but i think he's leaving on the 22nd of september, which is in a few days
i can time travel if someone wants him

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

Decaffeinated Roxy

I want it to be modern, and have the area around the town tree to look like "ruins" or like an old, abandon but sacred area of the city.
Any ideas?

stonehenge, moai statue, stone tablet PWPs
I know stone tablet is limited to 1, stonehenge is probably limited to 1 (I haven't checked) and moai statue you can have at least 2.

how do you like this path?

Witty Conversationalist

Yogurt Man
Decaffeinated Roxy

Any ideas?

I know stone tablet is limited to 1, stonehenge is probably limited to 1 (I haven't checked) and moai statue you can have at least 2.

I actually have a path already, but I don't put down EVERY tile, like, I purposely leve some blank so it looks weird and broken.
and qnq hao 2 get stonehenge and moai statue etc.

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

Decaffeinated Roxy
Yogurt Man
Decaffeinated Roxy

Any ideas?

I actually have a path already, but I don't put down EVERY tile, like, I purposely leve some blank so it looks weird and broken.
harass smugs

Witty Conversationalist

Yogurt Man
Decaffeinated Roxy
Yogurt Man
Decaffeinated Roxy

Any ideas?

harass smugs

ugh but ugh i don't have smugs ughUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

Decaffeinated Roxy
Yogurt Man
Decaffeinated Roxy
Yogurt Man
Decaffeinated Roxy

Any ideas?

harass smugs

ugh but ugh i don't have smugs ughUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

God I wish Felicity would suggest the metal bench and Kiki or Mitzi would suggest the bell.

No one ever wants to suggest anything ever anymore and if they do, it's something stupid. :/

Weekend Cleo's Other Half

Woohoo!

I talked to Isabelle today and she told me that I had a perfect town, and had had a perfect town for 15 days straight. I had no idea, I wasn't even aiming for it.

I tried to get the gold watering can several months ago, during one of my resurgences of play, and each time I got perfect town, a townie would move out, and it'd fall under again the bar again.

It's pretty exciting to get it this time, especially since I wasn't expecting it.

Familiar Friend

16,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
RandiTrigger
Woohoo!

I talked to Isabelle today and she told me that I had a perfect town, and had had a perfect town for 15 days straight. I had no idea, I wasn't even aiming for it.

I tried to get the gold watering can several months ago, during one of my resurgences of play, and each time I got perfect town, a townie would move out, and it'd fall under again the bar again.

It's pretty exciting to get it this time, especially since I wasn't expecting it.

Congratulations! I know the feeling. smile However, I haven't ever gotten to the point of perfect town because I cut down way too many trees & too many flowers all over.

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

So I was trying to go to a friend's village because I wanted to see if she had any circuit tanks (only need like 4 more) but I kept getting wifi errors and was unable to go there, so after the 5th try I decided to try going to club tortimer instead to see if it was mine. And after about 4 minutes I finally was able to connect and I was on the island by myself. About ten seconds later someone else came to the island, after quickly looking at the merchandise available, she left. Then another 10 seconds and another person came to the island. I thought he might leave right away but instead he just begs for bells "I'm really broke" so I just stand really still for a few minutes hoping maybe he'll give up and leave, but he didn't, going so far as to push my character around a bit, as well as making emotes at me. So I decided, whatever, I'll just leave, but as I talked to leilani he opened the menu so I couldn't leave. First time, okay whatever, I'll just wait. When he got off I asked again but this time he opened the basket. Hm. Third time he opened the menu again and wouldn't close it so I stopped talking to her and sat on a chair. He immediately talks to her and starts up a tour but doesn't sit down. He then makes the "aggravation" emotion at me several times before I hit the wifi switch to give him ample reason to be aggravated.

I hope you enjoy wasting 1k bells. little p***k.

Man now that I think about it I should have just dropped a million bells and then hit the wifi switch. Oh man that would be sweet justice.

Weekend Cleo's Other Half

Yogurt Man

Oh, jeez. I feel you, man.

I had this girl once come and we hunted bugs for a while, but then she started to go on about how many bells I had on me. I told her I had 30k, and then she started asking me for bells. I told her I would give her 10k of it, so I did. And then we sort of play around a bit more, but then she's like, "You said you'd give me 30k" and we got in this argument.

So she starts getting real bratty and I'm just annoyed. Eventually, she goes into the shack and talks to Lelani and then she doesn't do anything, she just leaves it there.

I don't even remember how I got out of there. I think turned off my wi-fi like you did.

I can't believe this is a common grift. Stupid kids..

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

RandiTrigger
Yogurt Man

Oh, jeez. I feel you, man.

I had this girl once come and we hunted bugs for a while, but then she started to go on about how many bells I had on me. I told her I had 30k, and then she started asking me for bells. I told her I would give her 10k of it, so I did. And then we sort of play around a bit more, but then she's like, "You said you'd give me 30k" and we got in this argument.

So she starts getting real bratty and I'm just annoyed. Eventually, she goes into the shack and talks to Lelani and then she doesn't do anything, she just leaves it there.

I don't even remember how I got out of there. I think turned off my wi-fi like you did.

I can't believe this is a common grift. Stupid kids..
I dunno, I kinda find it hilarious. I mean I'd definitely be upset if I was losing something from it, like an item I took forever to find, or 10+ minutes of work gathering bugs. But to be honest this is why I never ever recommend people hunt bugs on club. Ultimately though you're usually wasting their time too, so no matter what they're losing. And the more it happens the sooner they'll learn. Never submit to a child's tantrum.

Also I'd like to point out that for every miserable little p***k there's usually a really nice person - One random person let me catalog the birthday hat and another person let me catalog the red-horned hat.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff