Welcome to Gaia! ::

►► are you playing the new app animal crossing: pocket camp ?

+1 1 100.0% [ 317 ]
Total Votes:[ 317 ]

Familiar Friend

16,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Gh4stly
pong kiyo

There is no way I am going to walk everywhere. I am fairly certain is still faster to trip a dozen times every minute than to walk. Unfortunately she is not in my town right now and I do not have her shop either.

I naturally only walk because it helps me avoid destroying my hybrids and scaring away bugs. Personal choice, I guess. If you have a lovely phone, you can figure out your lucky item of the day. Lovely phones come from the past Sundays in August. (Fireworks Festival)

Shameless Shapeshifter

Mom
Mom please stop sending me lamps
Please
I have enough lamps mom
Stop

Familiar Friend

16,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
RambunctiousRedMage
Mom
Please
I have enough lamps mom
Stop

She just wanted to.... brighten your day. BADUMTISS.

I've had my fair share of shirts. My mom thinks I don't buy enough flower print shirts. I think mom should stop sending flowery shirts now...

Shameless Shapeshifter

pong kiyo
RambunctiousRedMage
Mom
Please
I have enough lamps mom
Stop

She just wanted to.... brighten your day. BADUMTISS.

I've had my fair share of shirts. My mom thinks I don't buy enough flower print shirts. I think mom should stop sending flowery shirts now...

Nice pun mrgreen

Diehard Bibliophile

28,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
Would someone be so kind as to help me with Katie?

Tricky Bunny

Gh4stly

Not nearly as inconvenient as tripping a ridiculous amount of times in a single day... and then having it happen again a couple days later. Did they really think this was a mechanic that needed to be added in? Because of all the stupid things I have encountered in this game this is about the worst.

Haha, I hear you, the bad luck you have on some days that makes you trip is extremely annoying. Especially if you faceplant in some hybrids and destroy them that way. User Image

Katrina finally set up her shady business in my main street not long ago, so now I can just get a lucky item from her on the days that I trip. The Tingle Hood looks hella ugly, but hey, it's worth it for sure. razz

Familiar Friend

16,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
lightlovebunny

I'm not sure what time you'd like to meet up, but I'd love to help you with Katie! Let me know when!

Diehard Bibliophile

28,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
pong kiyo
lightlovebunny

I'm not sure what time you'd like to meet up, but I'd love to help you with Katie! Let me know when!

Unfortunately, she has already left, so no rare item for me... crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces