Welcome to Gaia! ::

►► are you playing the new app animal crossing: pocket camp ?

+1 1 100.0% [ 317 ]
Total Votes:[ 317 ]

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
So, anyone remember that post I made about a sort of mini-giveaway? Welp, here's the list of items I'll be giving away since I don't use them/need them/have space for them:

Amelia's Pic
Anabelle's Pic
Azalea Bonsai
Blue Tie-Dye Shirt
Blue Wall Shelf
Cash Register
Chaise Longue
Cowboy Boots
Cuckoo Clock
Incense
K.K. Marathon (Album)
Magazine Rack
Museum Chair
Pate's Pic
Phoebe's Pic
Raccoon Wall Clock
Red Ringmaster Coat
Screen
Sewing Machine
Stained Glass
Tiny Shades
Washbasin

Just let me know what you want and we'll work out whether or not you want me to deliver it to you, or if you'd like to come and pick it up.

Friendly Friend

shiny breloom
Archaic Lullabies

Reference~
So you could draw just me since those references of my villagers are so old, they haven't worn that stuff in ages. I plan on making an OC gajinka of Pietro soon though. I want a handsome redheaded anime boy as Peitro @ w @ My ruv~

I still need to do some planning for that though, so basically just me works ^^

i really want to draw you and ruby ;-; ruby is supa cute

Sure, go ahead!! My only requirement is could she be the same height/appropriate height based on the game? Not many things about fanart irk me more than itty bitty villagers D;
(I am picky about that, which is why I recommended to draw me alone, but that's alright >w< wink
(She also wears something different OTL)
I need to update my pictures. I might do that on Wednesday since I have work all day tomorrow and it's my last day. The best picture I have is this: Shirt~
But interpret it as you wish c:
Thanks so much :D

Friendly Friend

Panumbra
So, anyone remember that post I made about a sort of mini-giveaway? Welp, here's the list of items I'll be giving away since I don't use them/need them/have space for them:

Amelia's Pic
Anabelle's Pic
Azalea Bonsai
Blue Tie-Dye Shirt
Blue Wall Shelf
Cash Register
Chaise Longue
Cowboy Boots
Cuckoo Clock
Incense
K.K. Marathon (Album)
Magazine Rack
Museum Chair
Pate's Pic
Phoebe's Pic
Raccoon Wall Clock
Red Ringmaster Coat
Screen
Sewing Machine
Stained Glass
Tiny Shades
Washbasin

Just let me know what you want and we'll work out whether or not you want me to deliver it to you, or if you'd like to come and pick it up.

Oh snap, I could really use Phoebe's pic! I just got her in my village :D

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
rebe-chan
Yoshpet
Does anyone know if the hats Katrina sells you for 10,000 Bells make you lucky every time you wear them, or what mechanics are actually at play there? Like, if I have the "celebration hat", do I never need to see her again for good luck? Just throw on my hat?

katrina sells hats? eek

Yeah, if you go to her shop on Main Street enough she will eventually offer to sell you a special item for 10,000 Bells. It's always either the celebration hat or the Tingle hood (like from Zelda!) and she implies that she has imbued it with her special powers and that it makes your luck "whatever you want it to be". She's pretty cryptic about it and information on the Wiki is pretty scarce so I'm just curious how exactly the hats work.

Personally, she offered to sell it to me the first time I went to her shop on a bad luck day, and has only done so once, although she can apparently offer them to you an indefinite number of times.

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Archaic Lullabies
Panumbra

Amelia's Pic
Anabelle's Pic
Azalea Bonsai
Blue Tie-Dye Shirt
Blue Wall Shelf
Cash Register
Chaise Longue
Cowboy Boots
Cuckoo Clock
Incense
K.K. Marathon (Album)
Magazine Rack
Museum Chair
Pate's Pic
Phoebe's Pic
Raccoon Wall Clock
Red Ringmaster Coat
Screen
Sewing Machine
Stained Glass
Tiny Shades
Washbasin

Oh snap, I could really use Phoebe's pic! I just got her in my village :D

Cool, she's in my town, but I'm only using her for Uchi PWPs. Just let me know where/when you want to get the pic.

Ryuuichi's Waifu

Familiar Phantom

16,415 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
Panumbra

I am really interested in the K.K. Marathon if it's still available. Also, which one was the cash register?

Buggy Survivor

Panumbra

Amelia's Pic
Anabelle's Pic
Azalea Bonsai
Blue Tie-Dye Shirt
Blue Wall Shelf
Cash Register
Chaise Longue
Cowboy Boots
Cuckoo Clock
Incense
K.K. Marathon (Album)
Magazine Rack
Museum Chair
Pate's Pic
Phoebe's Pic
Raccoon Wall Clock
Red Ringmaster Coat
Screen
Sewing Machine
Stained Glass
Tiny Shades
Washbasin

I'd love the stained glass. (: I'll be online mid afternoon/evening again.

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

matchaartist
Yogurt Man

I have a lot of gyroids too. are you still missing any?
I am! I still need
mega alloid
mini howloid
metatoid
mini nebuloid
squat nebuloid
oboid
rhythmoid
mini timpanoid

if there's stuff you want in return lemme know

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

Yoshpet
Does anyone know if the hats Katrina sells you for 10,000 Bells make you lucky every time you wear them, or what mechanics are actually at play there? Like, if I have the "celebration hat", do I never need to see her again for good luck? Just throw on my hat?
They basically work as the good luck item always. What's cool about them is despite the fact she charges you 10k for one, you can reorder them for much cheaper. So, if for example you're having a bad money luck day, and you're wearing a celebration hat, it'll counteract the bad luck and you'll have normal luck. This is why I almost always am going around with a tingle hood on, because it's a waste of my time to go into my house and bother checking on my lovely phone LOL

Eloquent Elocutionist

6,050 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Yogurt Man
Yoshpet
They basically work as the good luck item always. What's cool about them is despite the fact she charges you 10k for one, you can reorder them for much cheaper. So, if for example you're having a bad money luck day, and you're wearing a celebration hat, it'll counteract the bad luck and you'll have normal luck. This is why I almost always am going around with a tingle hood on, because it's a waste of my time to go into my house and bother checking on my lovely phone LOL

Okay, I kind of had a feeling that was the case. Sort of feels like there's little reason to ever visit Katrina again after buying the hat though. I wore the hat while getting a fortune from her to see what she would say and she said something along the lines of, "I see you're already wearing an item I have imbued with my powers, so your luck will be whatever you want it to be...most likely."

I have to wonder if she's cryptically hinting that the hat doesn't always work, or something. confused

Lonely Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
Looking for Styracosaurid Skull, Spinosaurus Skull, and a perfect pear if anyone could help me out <3

Adored Lunatic

13,425 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Does anyone have some Modern clothes?? Gracie just popped up in my town and I want to pass her fashion check!

D:

Durem Lover

I'll look into that katrina hat thing!
also, did I see someone here yesterday who needed a raptor skull?

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
matchaartist
Panumbra

I am really interested in the K.K. Marathon if it's still available. Also, which one was the cash register?

It is still up for grabs, yes. The Cash Register is the antique looking, muted gold one. You press it, a number comes up, and the drawer opens, sort of.

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
kisyen
Panumbra

Amelia's Pic
Anabelle's Pic
Azalea Bonsai
Blue Tie-Dye Shirt
Blue Wall Shelf
Cash Register
Chaise Longue
Cowboy Boots
Cuckoo Clock
Incense
K.K. Marathon (Album)
Magazine Rack
Museum Chair
Pate's Pic
Phoebe's Pic
Raccoon Wall Clock
Red Ringmaster Coat
Screen
Sewing Machine
Stained Glass
Tiny Shades
Washbasin

I'd love the stained glass. (: I'll be online mid afternoon/evening again.

The stained glass is still available, so it is yours. Just add me (FC in the sig), tell me your FC, and let me know how you would like to receive it, and we will be good to go.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff