Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I would spend the money getting those ridiculously expensive RIG items like the kitten star, may be worth more than five million gold but hey, it helps. mrgreen

Valheita's Princess

Witty Noob

18,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
I'd probably spend it all on gifts for my boyfriend. I love to spoil him >w< heart

Huggertaker's Buttercup

10,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
I'd be like, exchanging with it and,. buying art. I luv art ~ö ~

Quotable Phantom

I would spend the money on updating my Avatar, then I would share the rest with my friends who needed the gold for their own Avatars.
I would buy lots of art and items and spend lots and lots of it on my guild so that I may accomplish my goal of HAVING THE BEST GUILD EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes *Coughs* well I'd also give some of it to my friends Ovan And Va'an.... Because I luvers them....
What would I do? Easy. I'd stash a little bit of the money away, so I won't start splurging. My goal is to either snag a cutesy AFK hat, or get my greedy paws on the ninja headband. This isn't enough to get the item itself, but I'd have a better jump start than I do at the moment, Lol.
Another million or so would go towards hooking up my friends. Birthdays are always coming up with my crew, so you can't mess around and show up empty handed. We'll live like kings I tells you! Kiiiings!

3,200 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
i ma fix ma avi and help outher ppl for there dream avi.. wink

Invisible Seeker

If I win 5 million gold, I would give it all to my girlfriend
User Image

Powerhungry Tycoon

I'd add it to a quest for the K.O. Star.
But that would fall apart due to impatience, and I'd settle for being the antagonist by buying the RIO Star.
Then I'd just buy some fab art or something.
Because settling is what I do, and I do it well. e ue mudamudamuda!!

7,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • First step to fame 200
With 5 million gold? I would buy my favorite item on Gaia, Inari's Bead Gen13. And then i would buy my good friend Bottled Fairy any item she wanted, as she got hacked and i wanna help her get her stuff back. Then i would make a whole new dream avi for myself and i would be cooking smile
I'd be able to get my wishlist and be able to donate to all the people who donated to me! ^^

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I would probably use half for donations in my guild, and the other half would go toward my "dream avi".

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
SimplySimone
From the Gaia Online Blog
New Contest: PMing for Gold!
Hi Gaians,

Win up to 5 million gold, just for having good timing! All you have to do is check this thread at the right time and you could win big! To qualify, simply post a brief answer as to how you’d spend your winnings if you won. Then, every day or so, we’ll randomly pick a user from those who posted in the past 24 hours and add it to the potential winners list below. That user has 20 minutes from the time we announce their username, to PM us. If they don’t, we add another 100,000 gold to the jackpot and pick another user sometime the following business day. Then that person has 20 minutes to PM us, and so on and so on until someone wins the jackpot. The jackpot starts now at 100,000 gold and can grow huge! (maximum payout = 5 million) (click here for full story)

For the daily list of winners, click the link above. Good luck everyone and remember that each of your posts counts as an entry. But don't post more than once per day or you'll get disqualified.
Hmmmm.... I'd get my dream avatar(s) and an angelic manner :'D

Get my friends on Gaia presents heart !!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff