Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Shapeshifter

15,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
If I won: I would totally try to wrap up my wish list. If not I would do my hardest to buy desired items for my friends.
I'd buy lots of expensive rainbow things, to spread magic and wonder throughout the land of Gaia... Then buy an over priced fly on the marketplace from some poor newbie.

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Invisibility 100
I would stop the coming of age of boogers...~cough cough~ And become a professional mind rapist~raper away!

5,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I would probably start by investing it into items that I want and then look for newbies who want stuff they clear can't afford.
I know how it feels to long for something and know it will take awhile to get it.
After that, I would also help out my friends helping them with long term wishing they've been working on. I know I have one friend who is still working on getting a certain item. I would love to help them get a little closer.

Genius

17,625 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
I would probably keep some of it, then just give the rest away to people who have been hacked or banned, and also donate to charities.

Tipsy Elder

11,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
  • PvP 200
If I were to win I'd use the gold toward my quest for all MCs and EIs, which I have been set on getting ever since I joined this site and just recently set out to making a quest thread for it. I currently have 56 MCs and about 5 EIs so I still have a long way to go!

Handsome Bibliophile

I'd probably just buy Shibuya nobody~ To dress as an original character of mine c:

Gracious Vampire

8,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
╔══·÷±±±±÷·══════════════════════════════╗
Bite Me.

I would open a charity and give 4 mil away to awesome people!
And one mil I will give to my best friend in here. ^^

No, Really.

╚═════════════════════════════·÷±±±±÷·═══╝
I would totally get Bitter Porridge, I've been wishing for it ever since it came out ! heart & I would get Happy Melody & purchase some event items, & hope to get awesome items ! I think I'd order some amazing avatar art, because the really amazing art is for a such a price I'd never could afford now, so I think I'd do that ^^ I probably would donate some gold too & help the new gaians feel better & make them want to not leave this site 3nodding heart

Lover

Hello world! I'm fairly new to Gaia, & it seems avatars are everything! So I want my avatar to be all that plus more. My real goal is to get Panty Raider to express my love for..well, panties! I'd also like to use some of it to donate to some of my favorite guilds! I'm not trying to be all, "oo look I kiss babies, vote for me." but I would honestly donate & give some to lovely people. It's very hard to earn a living on Gaia, this would help me out a ton! Thanks!

-Thumbs

8,225 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
The way I would spend my winnings would be to first donate to this charity that I'm a part of. They've helped me in many ways, I'd want to do my part in giving back to them.
After I donated, I would go on a spending spree and buy all the things that are way to expensive to even dream of now.
Like, Kiki, K Style, Seal Slippers, Keido, Magical Mender.
Just the things I've wanted for a while, but could never really afford.
That's what I'd do with my winnings.

Shameless Ladykiller

I'd invest it in the market and use it to further my goal toward a Kitten Star!
Give half to my gf, a donate some to my friends than go out and have some sort of contest and give the rest out to the winners!!

Desirable Friend

9,975 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100
Well, If I was given the chance to win 5mil and won I would give abou 2mil to my sister for her quest celestial emissary then give 2mil to my friends and use the last mil for myself. ^ ^

O.G. Vampire

If I won 5m gold I would buy five 1m items and sell them for 100k each. : o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas