Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
if i would win i would try to catch up to my friends since they have alot of expencive stuff and i would help my other friends with stuff they like like the ancient katana for my friend Liz cool
biggrin If i win i would give half of my prize to my friends, then i could buy something to myself biggrin
Ohmaii, i think i would fill my tank with watermeats <3 (I just love those, dont u too?) And i would also buy the Mister Giraffiday, Giraffes are my favourite animal u know. If i could i would build a giraffe zoo, but i dont think thats possible xD but anyways, the gold that's left after that would go to my quest on Gaia-Sama C:
I would use the winnings to help my mate get the items he wants for his avi. mrgreen
Oooh...more money=better avatar ^_^ I can make my avi more interesting!

Magical Lunatic

8,850 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I would buy a couple of items I've been wanting since I got here and then all the rest would go into donating to the true friends I can't live without and the piggy bank :3

Fashionable Shapeshifter

5 million gold?

Wow. After spending six years on Gaia I find that I don't want for much (in spite of the length of my wishlist!), but I can think of a few of my friends and guildies who would be receiving random gifts shortly after. Hell, newbies and random strangers too.

I could be the rally fairy. Attacking people with gifts.
Sounds nice. User Image

zbrahh's Partner In Crime

Coloring Trash

I may have minis already but I have T dream too "and people assume IM rich when IM not =[

Dangerous Bloodsucker

8,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
I'd buy stuff from my wishlist, probably things I wouldn't be ever able to collect gold for!
Then, make my aquarium prettier and buy more fish.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
If I won I'd spend the gold on getting my friends what they wanted off their wishlist. OWO And on some of the artist on here that I would love to get avi art from but have always been to poor for their awesome talent. It would be a good day indeed -dreamy face-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

3,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
I Would buy my dream avatar & Buy All the items on my wishlist because i need the 5 million i'm really broke

Greedy Vampire

6,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Generous 100

User Image

I am nothing but...

If I won, I would get the one item that has me drooling. The Coyote Brothers, only because it looks identical to my dog Ki who passed away a few years ago at the age of 16. However, since even that idem is out of my reach, I would probably spend it on my friends instead.

...a figment of your imagination.

Lunera Aris's Husband

If I had all dat, I'd wanna but my girlfriend her wishlist and give all my friends a rare item dey wanted! Den I'd become ruler of Gaia! XD
I would use the gold to create my dream avi. I want to take blue to a whole new extreme. I also want to be able to buy something for my two good friends. (Talajoy and YourDreamMan987)

Beloved Hoarder

12,400 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
I would use it to fill some gaps in my collection of SD plus dolls. I also would buy some friends some items on their dream avis.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff