• Statustician 100
I would get more avatar art whee
And some chance items <3

Shirtless Elder

6,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
If I won millions of Gaia Gold, I would most definitely start a Charity and donate to the Gaians who really need it! I would buy each of my good Gaia friends something expensive as well, and something special for my girlfriend. :3 And I can't lie, I'd probably buy myself a Flight of the Macaw too. xp

User Image
To be honest the one item i have always wanted is a zephyr tasset, and would be Eturnaly happy if i could oneday afford one, but with my money constantly going on chance items, i always become futher away haha
Oneday i will get it though
and thats what any winnings i get would definialy go towards razz

Dapper Shapeshifter

7,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
User Image

I’m a wind-up toy in an up down world
If you leave me all alone, I’ll make a mess for sure

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

first tihngs firsy I woud say that 5 mill isn't gonna get you very much since everything is super expensive one thing I would put the 5 mill towards would be helping out my friends since I like to give and not get anything for myself which is what I do in the first place xD

since the only thing I really want is lucky the cat but it is never gonna happen since it is way too expensive and also more tihngs being released look intresting too but it is all eexpensive still :/

but enyway what I would do with the 5mill would to get my BF a kanako's reflection and for whatever is left fromt hat is to just give it away to random people and help others with quests since I love to give than recieve/get myself stuff

but anyway wish everyone luck on this thingy but I dun really care and if I end up winning or anything I just wanted to post for fun : P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I’ve a heart of gold in the smallest size
Leave me in the dark, you’ll never hear me cry
most recent art made by me

Rainbow Reveler

14,100 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
I'd probably knock a few of the bigger items off my wishlist, and then buy some stuff for my friends - gotta share the love around, right? <3
I'll buy a north kitten star heart I love cats and I'll really like one in my avi!!

Awkward Maiden's Comrade

Sexy Phantom

16,775 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
I would save it, and wait get even more gold
I would buy lots of pandas whee

Melodious Kitten

17,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I would try to but Cerynitian's Blessing. Those green eyes are so pretty. <3

Smoker

If I won, I would spend it on my dream avatar, then donate some for my guild so we can have more fund for our guild events.

6,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image.

I would buy one really expensive item and wear it for a day and feel special, then I would sell that and buy some evovling items, some good art and treat my friends who have helped me emotionally/financially to some extra goodies.
I would also thank this awesome competion for allowing me have that amount of gold...no way I am dilligent or skilled enough to save into the millions... redface

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

9,175 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
I'd make the coolest avatar, and I'd make sure to give some to my closest friends... (why keep it to your self... I think everyone deserves a little)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff