Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moonlight Shapeshifter

14,600 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
let's see, I'd use it to help buy one of the ringmaster doll things <3
I'd spend it all in the markets. wink Boostin' the Gaia economy, yeah!
I would buy my Mio Akiyama outfit and buy a fairy for my friend who is obssesed with Zelda smile also lots of little presents for friends <3 3nodding heart heart heart

4,925 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
enjellyqua
In the few years I have been on Gaia, I've never been able to complete any of the dream avis I've made. I think it is about time I am able to accomplish it! I would use the gold to buy a couple of items to complete at least 2 of my dream avis. I'd also help my bestie complete some of her own dream avis

i didnt realize they ment gaia gold and not real money. well i'd give half to my baby. he has a gaia account. and i'd split the rest up as best as i can and i'd give it to everyone on my friends list.
I'd buy some items that I've been trying to save up for for a long time, and I'd get my friend some of the items from her wish list.

I'd buy art =3 Some really awesome, good looking art... Or have an art contest.

Shameless Shapeshifter

16,450 Points
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
I would use to to get an urn and a gogh reed the two items I've been questing for for a long time the rest would go to artists who draw like me! then Contests! =3 whats left over will go to friends.

8,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
I would use the gold to reclaim items that I lost when somebody guessed my password and sold a bunch of my items gonk

Invisible Hunter

6,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
YAY i could make my dream avis and help my friends XD

Fashionable Lunatic

8,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Help myy besties here on gaia with their wishlist and a new dream avi for myself C:
I'd have to add it to my questbar. @.@

If you look at my quest thread, very inactive I must say XD, I'm trying to get every EI, I've got a few, but I need LOADS of money. This would really help a gaian out. XD But yeah, I'm just saying that I'd use it to help me get some of those EI's I need. ^_^''

4,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I'd get my dream avi, and then I'd give my friend her dream avi, and then I'd force some of my other friends to join too so I could buy them things ^^

4,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
[P]eacheh Says

I would split the winnings between all those people who came before me. Because you can't expect people to be able to send a PM within twenty minutes of a time they are unaware of. You realise that people from all over the world use this site? The chances of getting a person who was online at the right time and was aware of the fact he or she had won is pretty rare.
I'm pretty sure you are aware of this. Otherwise you never would have made this competition.
So that's what I would do. Split the winnings. 100k each right?

Compassionate Lunatic

I would make my dream booty grab tank and the rest would go to friends and random people.
xxoo_ChloeMiku_ooxx
I am going to help other gaia members and show them the right thing's to do. For instance I will help them in times rough like oh I don't know... like to fine a webpage to make a dream avitar! Then they would be happy. heart heart
I would use the money to give to the gaians who really need it the most. They would need to promise that they will not use it for bad! Then I would buy something, gift it to them then they will sell it and and get gold! heart heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff